Home Community Cartoons Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Orange Dragonfly
Orange Dragonfly
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Since: 12-27-16
Founder: PopcornWolf10 - Stories: 12 - Followers: 1 - id: 126357
Come one, Come all to my very own community! This is for TMNT stories whether they be Mikey-Centric or OC- Centric! And yes there will be alot of Mikey-Centric tales... ENJOY!

Nightmares Are Only Lies by Ninjas Say Hi reviews
Ever since the wasp event Mikey's bro's have been having nightmares, luckily the youngest will always be there to save the day even if they don't know it. (Takes after the episode Parasitica Wasp, one shot.)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,886 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/7/2016 - Michelangelo - Complete
Please Don't Leave by Ninjas Say Hi reviews
Raphael wounders about the words he uses against the youngest brother in family, he fears that one day Michelangelo would leave the clan because of him and his brothers. (Takes place after the episode The Gauntlet, one shot.)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,143 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 11 - Published: 12/29/2016 - Michelangelo, Raphael - Complete
Wake Up Little, Bro by Ninjas Say Hi reviews
Raphael couldn't stand seeing his family falling apart in front of him, he hated every moment about it. Donnie was so lost, his only big brother broken and Mikey, Mikey wasn't even around to see it. (Takes place in story line one shot. The brother who waited.)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,787 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/4/2017 - Raphael - Complete
Old Way's New Family by Ninjas Say Hi reviews
Michelangelo was taken by the Kraang when they were mutated, he was experiment on and had lived most of his life shelter and alone. He doesn't know what the word "Family," means, but when he meets those that look like him, he's about to learn what life is truly worth living for.(Set in 2012 version and complete.)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,118 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 12/2/2016 - Published: 11/18/2016 - Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello - Complete
Tmnt 2012 One Shots Turtle-Tots by SuperPatatochesslove reviews
Do you ever wonder what the turtles did when they were young? Come here to find out.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,986 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/17/2017 - Published: 11/28/2016
NEW! Q&D! by Queen Yuuki reviews
This is my Q&D! I WILL NOT BE STOPPING IT! So please, review or PM!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 7,949 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/22/2017 - Published: 6/27/2016
Portal Puzzle by tyforthememories reviews
Hi this is CookieCrumble12 with my brand new story Portal Puzzle! Big thanks to PopcornWolf10 with helping me name my first chapter and help me write summary! One night young Michelangelo finds a purple glow which leads him to a mysterious Kraang portal,his brothers following suit. The four brothers encounter different worlds full of good and n they survive?
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,146 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/8/2017 - Published: 12/9/2016
The Brother Who Waited by Ninjas Say Hi reviews
It wasn't his brothers who had made the mistake, it was him. Leonardo had failed and, because of one wrong move, because of one wrong step one of his brothers had paid a price that was meant to be for him.(set in 2012 version one shot.)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,449 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 19 - Published: 12/14/2016 - Leonardo, Michelangelo - Complete
Little Brothers by PopcornWolf10 reviews
Rapheal and Leonardo are fighting again. But when Donnie and Mikey get turned into tots they have to be the good big brothers that they used to be. Turtle Tot Story. (2012) ON HIATUS FOR A WHILE!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,592 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 1/4/2017 - Published: 12/12/2016
What we thought was normal by Miraculous Pink Ninja reviews
Out of millions in NYC, there are only 7 significant ones. Each with a special power. One, however, is on the run. Birth parents killed by the couple who raised her. With the turtles and Splinter "accusing" her, she runs of and bumps into someone and it didn't take long before she was one of them... RATED T FOR MENTION OF ILLEGAL DRUGS AND CENSORED LANGUAGE.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 45,109 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 11/18/2017 - Published: 9/14/2016 - April O., OC