Home Community Books Twilight Novella
Novella
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 08-07-08
Founder: Griffinesque - Stories: 32 - Followers: 1 - id: 61294
No J/B romance only B/E other canon romances are allowed in this C2 and no all human.

You May Now Kiss the Bride by vjgm reviews
This is my version of the wedding starring then minister, Emmett Cullen. With Emmett in charge, you know that humor will be involved. How does Emmett handle this important job? Will he behave? Or will Bella and Edward kill him? ONESHOT of SILLINESS.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,887 - Reviews: 617 - Favs: 1,279 - Follows: 206 - Published: 7/31/2008 - Emmett
You, Who Stole My Solitude by halfmyheart reviews
I'll follow you anywhere. Oneshot.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 667 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/11/2008 - Kate, Garrett - Complete
Persistence by Warui-Usagi reviews
[BxE] “I know that you don’t feel the same way as I do, but I’ll keep trying. I’m very persistent, Bella. Wolves spend their whole lives chasing a scent if they have to…” Post New Moon. Oneshot.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,253 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/30/2006 - Complete
The Luckiest Survivors In History by Mezzanottex3 reviews
..."So let's say my bad luck did crash the plane. What exactly were you going to do about it?"... Bella and Edward find themselves in a rather ironic situation. ::edward x bella oneshot::
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,321 - Reviews: 271 - Favs: 626 - Follows: 81 - Published: 7/9/2008 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Persephone's Fury by Angel Ren reviews
Rosalie didn't take the news that Bella knows about the vampires very well. How did she take the post-Port-Angeles lunchtime table conversation between Edward and Bella about vampire hunting? Language warning, One Shot.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,618 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 30 - Published: 3/24/2008 - Rosalie - Complete
Brotherly Love by Lady Saffir reviews
Bella discovers the joys of having older brothers. I popped my head over the edge of the bed as the bedside lamp was switched on, showing Emmett and Jasper sitting on the floor, clutching their sides while they laughed.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,887 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 173 - Follows: 27 - Published: 10/13/2008 - Complete
Bedtime Stories by Justine Lark reviews
Renesmee is a unique child, and ordinary bedtime stories just won't do! A few years post-BD, Edward puts his own spin on classic fairytales to help his daughter fall asleep. A different Twilight-style fairytale each chapter. Vampie & Sparkle Award winner!
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 30,448 - Reviews: 707 - Favs: 363 - Follows: 196 - Updated: 6/24/2010 - Published: 5/21/2009 - Edward, Renesmee C./Nessie
Brother Bear by Thy Great Pretender reviews
The Cullen's play a game that pushes Jasper's blood lust to breaking point. Now half of them need to hunt or risk Bella's life. Emmett stays behind but can he protect her on his own when everything starts to go horribly wrong? *CANNON PAIRINGS*
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,019 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 10/23/2008 - Published: 7/8/2008 - Emmett, Bella
Blood Drive by Angel Ren reviews
Summary: Forks Police Department is sponsoring a Blood Drive. Bella Swan resolutely believes that if the Police Chief's daughter makes an appearance, it will help a good cause, but can she handle it? Oneshot. Fluff. BellaxEdward
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,481 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 394 - Follows: 55 - Published: 12/20/2007 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Secondhand Rose by giselle-lx reviews
Emmett reflects on what it means to spend eternity loving a woman burdened by her past. Canon.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,807 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 170 - Follows: 15 - Published: 6/12/2010 - Emmett - Complete
The Ties That Bind by NicoleTwilight reviews
Edward's POV of Bella's pregnancy, burning and awakening in Breaking Dawn. Covers all the missing moments with Edward, Bella and the Cullens, and what they went through. See what happened after Bella ran into Rosalie's arms at the airport...
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 201,126 - Reviews: 1173 - Favs: 1,276 - Follows: 647 - Updated: 10/29/2011 - Published: 5/7/2009 - Bella - Complete
Foretaste by fyd818 reviews
What if Alice had had a vision of Jasper come sooner than she could remember, at a time when she was at her most fragile human state and desperately in need of hope for a happy future? AxJ Slightly dark one-shot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,188 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/2/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Strength by fyd818 reviews
For a long time, I had seen my skin as that of a killer, but now I was slowly starting to see myself differently. JxA
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,723 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/25/2009 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Onyx by fyd818 reviews
On a rainy day in Philadelphia, soul mates meet and a great love story begins. . . JasperAlice
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,582 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 5/21/2008 - Published: 5/5/2008 - Complete
Clarity by ILeftMyHeartInLondon reviews
And suddenly all the people, sounds, smells, and noises, vanish into nothingness. The world becomes silent and still. There is only one thing in my entire existence, and that is the girl that steps lightly to my side. Alice and Jasper, NM
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 501 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/5/2008 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Dress Up by ILeftMyHeartInLondon reviews
She tugged me down and put her hand on my cheek. The image that rushed into me froze me like a statue. For I was the one dressed in the tutu." Jasper finds that looking after Nessie is harder than it seems!
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,032 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 8/20/2008 - Published: 8/12/2008 - Jasper, Alice
Moonlight by ILeftMyHeartInLondon reviews
I pushed him into the moonlight by the railing and stood next to him, grabbing his hand. “This is how I see you, Jasper,” I said, my voice steely. “Look,” I commanded, my voice ringing into the night.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,071 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/4/2008 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Jasper and the Jam Jar by ILeftMyHeartInLondon reviews
Why does Alice suddenly need help opening ... jam ... ?
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 598 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/21/2008 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Shaking Hands by ILeftMyHeartInLondon reviews
Looking down, I realized something. My hands had never shaken in war ... but they were shaking now." Jasper's POV the first time he sees Alice.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 404 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/19/2008 - Jasper, Alice - Complete
Mother by Shadows.Dance reviews
Esme didn't notice until too late the way her son's shoulders were shaking. As if he were...crying. And then she realized he was. Quiet, tearless sobs, that she hadn't even noticed until right then. A shared moment between Esme and Jasper. Not romance.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,402 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 11 - Published: 12/14/2008 - Jasper, Esme - Complete
Smiles by Shadows.Dance reviews
And every time she smiled, he found himself falling in love with her all over again. Jasper's musings on Alice. AxJ Rated for one minor curse word.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 486 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/24/2008 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
You've Kept Me Waiting by Shadows.Dance reviews
Such a pure and different love they shared, two halves of the same whole, not complete unless they were with each other...Alice and Jasper's first two years together, starting from the day they meet to when the met the Cullens for the first time.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 67,615 - Reviews: 645 - Favs: 456 - Follows: 202 - Updated: 4/5/2009 - Published: 11/20/2008 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
And She Loved Me by jessica499499 reviews
Alice knew her time was almost up. But before she left she saw something she knew she had to fore she left Alice asked for a promise. Will Cynthia heed the last request of her sister? Takes place the night before Alice leaves for the asylum.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 997 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/24/2009 - Alice - Complete
The Guardian by AmberGlow2 reviews
In the 1st chapter of Breaking Dawn Bella's truck dies and Edward gets her a Mercedes Guardian. But what happened to Bella's truck? I think it was subterfuge, and here is my one-shot version of how I think it happened. ;D
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 584 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/13/2008 - Alice, Rosalie - Complete
Overworked Soles by leiahlaloa reviews
Bella's silly thoughts... poor Edward.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,932 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 10 - Published: 6/21/2007 - Complete
32 | Page 1 2 Next »