Home Community General Naruto stories 4 all
Naruto stories 4 all
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-23-14
Founder: skg1991 - Stories: 643 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 1 - id: 117461
The community contains Naruto and Naruto crossover stories that I'm certain everyone will enjoy. Very few Dark Naruto and Yaoi stories...mostly contains powerful Naruto stories...Either way I assure you that all of those stories are awesome. All stories are Naruto centric...no female Naruto...Hiring staffs.

Blonding by EndoplasmicPanda reviews
Minato Namikaze, the wet-behind-the-ears Fourth Hokage, is still trying to acclimate to his demanding new job. With the prospect of starting a family on the horizon, how will he react to a strange blond boy and his orange-loving father appearing in the middle of his office one afternoon? Post-4th-War-Hokage!Naruto and Boruto timetravel fic.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 182,259 - Reviews: 1477 - Favs: 4,451 - Follows: 4,542 - Updated: 6/24/2017 - Published: 9/21/2015 - Naruto U., Minato N., Boruto U. - Complete
Avatar: The Naruto Chronicle by ChaosMagemon reviews
The Avatar cycle continues on through the life of Naruto Uzumaki. With the responsibility of maintaining order and balance in the world, he will do what he can to lead the world into a new age of peace.
Crossover - Naruto & Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Spiritual - Chapters: 78 - Words: 199,827 - Reviews: 1306 - Favs: 997 - Follows: 862 - Updated: 2/22/2018 - Published: 1/2/2015 - Naruto U., Sakura H., Hinata H., Korra - Complete
Six Paths of Rebellion by Lord Maximus reviews
Adopted from Kamen Rider Fourze. While battling Madara Naruto is sent into a new world with giant mechanical monsters used by a nation attempting to take over the world. With the aid of a girl named C.C. he plans to stop them by using power of Geass and the Sage of the Six Paths. DISCONTINUED. UP FOR ADOPTION.
Crossover - Naruto & Code Geass - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 47 - Words: 390,245 - Reviews: 2338 - Favs: 2,858 - Follows: 2,624 - Updated: 12/17/2017 - Published: 6/13/2014 - Complete
The Blond Demon by slashAvenger reviews
Naruto meets Kurama when he is 4 years old and they come to an agreement. See how this changes Naruto's life completely. Intelligent Naruto.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 92,017 - Reviews: 478 - Favs: 2,009 - Follows: 2,172 - Updated: 6/7/2015 - Published: 7/4/2012 - Naruto U.
Jinchuriki Rising by Crossovernaru reviews
A powerful enemy has waged war against the Soul Society and the only way to deal with this new threat is to call upon the aid of former allies. But will they agree to help or is Soul Society doomed to fall against this new enemy?
Crossover - Naruto & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 46,823 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 547 - Follows: 631 - Updated: 5/26/2016 - Published: 12/25/2012 - Naruto U., R. Matsumoto
Naruto The Lightning Soul Reaper by Shadow Knight Destroyer reviews
Born from a Quincy and Soul Reaper like his cousin Ichigo but different; Naruto must fight with others in order to protect what they care for, even by putting there lives on the line they will not faulter. As his story goes on, he will learn new things about himself that no one knew, not even Ywhach.
Crossover - Naruto & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 46 - Words: 97,038 - Reviews: 221 - Favs: 692 - Follows: 586 - Updated: 7/22/2018 - Published: 11/9/2013 - Naruto U., Menma U., Nozomi K., OC - Complete
Back To The Past by LisayaTomago reviews
When all is lost, Uzumaki Naruto finds his solution in the past. As any good historian knows, get rid of the long-term cause, get rid of the problem. With some help from an unexpected source, Naruto relives his life with a twist. Time Travel Fic.
Crossover - Naruto & Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 41,404 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 240 - Follows: 334 - Updated: 8/9/2015 - Published: 12/22/2014 - Naruto U., Kyuubi/Kurama, Ichigo K.
The Kitsune's Mask by Ryuu842 reviews
A person can only take so much. What happens when that person reaches their limits? What if they never knew they had a limit to begin with? What if their whole life they only knew a mask? (Blind Naurto, Bloodline Naruto)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 19 - Words: 46,803 - Reviews: 229 - Favs: 655 - Follows: 742 - Updated: 2/26/2016 - Published: 5/12/2015 - Naruto U., Shikamaru N., Shino A.
Journey of 7th Hokage : Ninja as well as Shinigami by DL3535 reviews
What happen if Nel Espada no.3 was transported before that last crucial attack of Nnoitra Espada no.5 into totally different dimension which is full of Ninjas? The whole Journey of Naruto will be altered to become Hokage connecting two different realms.
Crossover - Naruto & Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 12,979 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 5/8/2015 - Published: 4/28/2015 - Naruto U., Neliel T. O./Nel
Steal My Thunder God by Nauro reviews
Naruto has always carried his father's legacy, in more ways than one. When an attempt to replicate the Fourth's greatest technique sends him to times long passed, he must take up that legacy, far more directly than he ever dreamed.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 103,824 - Reviews: 1521 - Favs: 6,062 - Follows: 6,858 - Updated: 5/2/2015 - Published: 2/2/2013 - Naruto U.
Thunderer by Nataku's Wrath reviews
Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of...THOR! When Orochimaru interrupts the Chunin Exams, Naruto discovers an ancient weapon of incredible heritage and astonishing power. See how he grows into the new God of Thunder! The world will never be the same again! Naruto Thor Crossover. Pairings Undecided. R&R!
Crossover - Naruto & Thor - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 51,950 - Reviews: 452 - Favs: 1,493 - Follows: 1,407 - Updated: 11/5/2012 - Published: 4/24/2011 - Naruto U.
Silent Guardians by FallenQueen2 reviews
The end of the 4th war had Naruto and Shikamaru as the only survivors, Kurama feeling the two fading acted fast, sent them back to their Genin days to make sure the war never came to pass. Time Travel AU! 2018 A/N: I am VERY aware that I changed the R and K up in Charka but as this was posted in 2015. I will NOT be going back to change it around as I do have a life outside of this.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 28 - Words: 99,795 - Reviews: 466 - Favs: 4,008 - Follows: 1,839 - Updated: 7/13/2018 - Published: 4/16/2015 - Naruto U., Shikamaru N. - Complete
The Wolf of Destruction by SevenKings reviews
Based on Agurra of the Darkness,'The Ninth Fist'. After spending some time in Japan, Naruto is invited to join Ragnarok from Loki and he accepts. How will an ex-ROOT agent live? Rating T with a possible M later on.
Crossover - Naruto & Anime X-overs - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 69,803 - Reviews: 206 - Favs: 455 - Follows: 481 - Updated: 11/9/2015 - Published: 3/14/2015 - Naruto U.
The Shinobi Alchemist by Hexalys reviews
A ninja seeking revenge on the Kyuubi summons the Gate, unintentionally sending eight year old Naruto into the realm of Alchemy. There he meets friends and foes alike as he searches for the Philosopher Stone in order to get back home. But when Naruto realizes he's surrounded by the few precious people he's always desired, will he even want to go back? [Pre-FMAB/FMAB/Post-FMAB]
Crossover - Naruto & Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 40,175 - Reviews: 220 - Favs: 1,008 - Follows: 1,107 - Updated: 6/7/2013 - Published: 6/18/2012 - Naruto U., Edward E., Greed, Ling Y.
Iron Heart Alchemist by Red-Hot Habanero reviews
When Naruto is forced out of the village at age five, he is taken in by the Trisha and becomes part of the family. What happens when he has to return to Konoha and pretends to be something he's not? Cover Image done by NacoNavi
Crossover - Naruto & Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Humor/Mystery - Chapters: 14 - Words: 23,745 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 226 - Follows: 266 - Updated: 4/16/2015 - Published: 6/18/2012 - Naruto U., Alphonse E., Edward E.
Fox of the Wild by HaretaSora reviews
Lee Naruto is the younger brother of Lee Na, a Wild's Guard for Wild's High a prestigious school for females that promises great things for its graduates. Once Naruto reaches of age he is asked to enroll into it and becomes one of the first two males to ever enroll in the previously all-female school. Naruto x Kim Hye-Shin. BEING REWRITTEN
Crossover - Naruto & Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 43,356 - Reviews: 224 - Favs: 694 - Follows: 724 - Updated: 11/4/2017 - Published: 3/18/2015 - Naruto U., Girls of the Wild's/소녀더와일즈
Blood-line by nanashiX reviews
It is blood that runs through our veins. It is blood that keeps us alive. It is blood that signifies relationships. Naruto is given a gift that will alter his path as a ninja. With it will his road become easier or will it lay down a road of ruin. A Hiraishin story with a twist. No real pairings set up. Rated T for blood. Not yaoi. Cover art wanted. Changed rating.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 40,117 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 255 - Follows: 318 - Updated: 3/29/2015 - Published: 11/4/2013 - Naruto U., Minato N., Kushina U.
Early Team by sageof6way reviews
Naruto unlocks his chakra at age five and had been taking to train under Sarutobi. I might make the team Hana/Itachi/Naruto. I will make the sensei a surprise. Good Kyuubi, Helpful Kyuubi. No Hana/Naruto. Will continue as one story
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,891 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 139 - Updated: 11/29/2014 - Published: 11/18/2014 - [Hana I., Itachi U.] [Naruto U., Anko M.] - Complete
The Fox and the Hound by sageof6way reviews
Naruto find a new sensei after Kakashi refuses to train him for the chunin exams
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 27 - Words: 45,500 - Reviews: 244 - Favs: 895 - Follows: 594 - Updated: 1/22/2016 - Published: 9/30/2012 - Hana I., Naruto U. - Complete
Fox among Eagles and Sharks by Bamboofoxfire Productions reviews
Kidnapped from his home village at the age of nine and stolen overseas, Uzumaki Naruto finds himself in a completely foreign land where he can't understand anyone. When he tries to flee from his captors, a man named Edward saves him. AU Pirate!Naruto/AC4
Crossover - Naruto & Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 50,749 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 691 - Follows: 783 - Updated: 8/29/2016 - Published: 11/20/2013 - Naruto U.
Naruto: A second Chance by charmerdark reviews
Yet another time travel story. A lot more new themes. Just started. More coming soon. Naruto, a jinchuriki and pride of the ninja alliance is dying at the feet of Kaguya. Mysteriously, he is back to the fun, okay not so fun, childhood. Will naruto use his second chance to his best advantage? Naruhina. Sasusaku. GoodSasuke fic. Please read on after first three chapters. Gets better
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 31,242 - Reviews: 223 - Favs: 384 - Follows: 536 - Updated: 8/2/2017 - Published: 8/7/2014 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Sakura H., Hinata H.
I Don't Think I'm In the Elemental Nations Anymore by Kazedgy reviews
All I wanted to do was learn some stupid Fuinjutsu, was that too much to ask for! But nooooo, I had to get sent to another dimension entirely! Why? I probably somehow managed to piss off Kami a ton to make him do this to me. Wait, I think a guy with pink hair is running towards me. I also think he's on fire… RUN! AHHHHHHHHHHH! BYE, SEE YA', GOTTA GO! WHYYYY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME?
Crossover - Naruto & Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,555 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 10/20/2015 - Published: 3/6/2015 - Naruto U., Erza S., Gray F., Natsu D.
Once More Unto the Breach by riggerrig reviews
Hero complex, probably. Need to save the world, definitely. And the world really did need saving from itself. "The cruelest fate on earth is to save humanity only to watch it tear itself apart." -Naruto Namikaze. Time travel, dual bloodline limit,
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 29,410 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 3/22/2015 - Published: 3/2/2015 - Naruto U.
The Undetermined Demigod by CloudandCrow reviews
Follow Naruto from the beginning to the end of his story in times where the undermined demigods rise against the gods and he, as an undetermined demigod, has to realise that he has to make a decision that may decide the end of the world we know. Will he chose to protect the gods that never seemed to care for his kind? Or will he chose revenge? (rewritten)
Crossover - Naruto & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 17,464 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 379 - Follows: 420 - Updated: 3/21/2015 - Published: 10/6/2014 - Naruto U.
Naruto in Ash's world by pokemonperson reviews
Naruto's adventure in the pokemon world. What if Naruto was dying? his life is in jeopardy, but Kurama has no time to heal him because Madara was coming. So, in order to save Naruto and himself, he used a lost jutsu from the Sage of Six path to send them both to a completely different world. Everything is fine and dandy, but why is Kurama so small? And why can he only say 'Vulpix'
Crossover - Pokémon & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 22,265 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 370 - Follows: 423 - Updated: 7/8/2015 - Published: 2/18/2015 - Ash K./Satoshi, Naruto U., Kyuubi/Kurama
197 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »