Home Community Misc Wrestling My WWE Femslash
My WWE Femslash
Follow .
Focus: Misc Wrestling, Since: 06-21-08
Founder: Heel Princess - Stories: 35 - Followers: 0 - id: 59597
Femslash i have written about current or past divas, including alot of Lita/Trish others like stacy/torrie beth/mickie kelly/steph trish/steph stacy/trish mickie/trish

Christmas with you by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: sort of a sequal to "Bickie" Beth/Mickie femslash fluff christmas. Read and review please :
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 882 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/27/2008 - Complete
In Life And In Death by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: Trish/Lita. Greif is a powerful thing. Warnings, deals with death and femslash implied.
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,689 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Published: 11/4/2008 - Complete
A Felony In The Name Of Love by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: Trish/Psycho Mickie. Trish never expected to come home and find Mickie lounging in her house. Read and review please
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,404 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/23/2008 - Complete
Stay by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: Trish pov...sequel to Lie to me. Trish/Lita Femslash. if you dont like it dont read it...read and review
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,705 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Published: 10/12/2008 - Complete
Lie to me by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: Trish and lita Femslash to the song of the same name by 12 stones. Read and review, warning sadness
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,008 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/8/2008 - Complete
Died and Gone to Heaven by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: Trish/lita randomness kinda fluffy. Trish is hung over...
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 346 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/23/2008 - Complete
I'd Lie by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: Femslash, if you dont like dont read plain and simple. Mickie/Maria. She knows everything about her, but she cant work up the courage to tell her that she loves her. Song fic to "i'd lie" by taylor swift. read and review please
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,579 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/18/2008 - Complete
The world yanked out from under me by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: Torrie/Victoria...femslash you dont like that well dont read it. Angsty in the beggining but it gets better. Torries back injury has forced her to leave everything behind. read and review please.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,008 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Published: 9/17/2008 - Complete
A Forever Kind Of Deal by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: Femslash, dont read if you dont likey. Trish/Lita wedding FLUFFFFFFF. Read and Review please.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,191 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/11/2008 - Complete
Love Remains The Same by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: Almost songfic, Lita/Trish. One wants to scream their love from the rooftops while one couldnt find her way out of the closet. Femslash, if thats not your scene then i dont think you'll enjoy this much. Read and Review please.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,727 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/7/2008 - Complete
Conflicting Decisions of the Heart by Heel Princess reviews
Warnings: Femslash, so like I always have to say if you don’t like it then don’t bother reading it and complaining about it later Plot: Trish just can’t make up her mind, who does she want to be with? Amy/Trish/Mickie love triangle.Read and Review Pleas
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,610 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/29/2008 - Complete
Wish you the Worst by Heel Princess reviews
oneshot: Songfic to Katy Perrys wish you the worst. Amy/Trish, Amy/Torrie, Trish/Mickie. Amy isnt Mickie, she wasnt goign to change who she was for her or anyone esle. shes happy now, they're all happy now, arnt they?
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,977 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/23/2008 - Complete
Finding What You're Looking For by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: Trish/Mickie, Ashley and Trish have a conversation, an internal conflict insues. Read and Review please.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 940 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/19/2008 - Complete
Last Wrestlemania by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: Femslash Trish/Mickie/Amy lita love triangle. Trish is growing a relationship with mickie but will she remain loyal to her girlfriend when a certain redhead has a revelation from a previous confession, sucky summery but good story i promise!R&R
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,937 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/12/2008 - Complete
Highschool Sweethearts by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: on the heals of amy/lita's real life engagement rumors i have written my own explanation, i needed comffort lol. trish/lita femslash implied so if your not feeling it dont clicky click the linkage
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 952 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/16/2008 - Complete
Behind The Scenes by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: warning femslash. Mickie/Melina. what went down on raw last night, and what happened after the wwe exclusive cameras stopped rolling.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 691 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/24/2008 - Complete
Bickie by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: mickie/beth femslash fluff, tv conversations. if you dont like femslash well dont read it
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 401 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 4/26/2008 - Complete
Sometimes the best things are right in front of u by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: Lita/Trish if you dont like femslash well dont waste time reading it. Just some randomness...hope you all enjoy.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 764 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/4/2008 - Complete
Reflections by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: Amy isnt her self and trish is frustrated that shes the only one who see's it. Is amy willing to change who she is for Adam or will she learn to be her own person again? Amy aka lita/Trish/Adam Warning:femslash if you dont like it dont read it.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,001 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Published: 5/22/2008 - Complete
So maybe things arnt always as they appear by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: trish/mickie. a little short, Trish cant seem to get rid of Mickie James...she's everywhere! femslash if you dont like that kinda thing well i guess this isnt for you. sending out to imisstrishstratus..i've only kept up my femslash thanks to you!
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 881 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Published: 5/28/2008 - Complete
Dinner Dessert and Diasaster by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot:Trish has a little something to say over dinner, Trish/Lita. Femslash if you dont like it dont read it then. Read and Review please.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,676 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/29/2008 - Complete
Closer to you by Heel Princess reviews
oneshot: trish/steph femslash explaination of trish's actions with Vince. If your not into femslash dont read it... read and review please!
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,477 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/4/2008 - Complete
Out in the Open by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: Maryse/Kelly Kelly. Femslash..if you dont like it dont read it. The playgirl and the innocent sweetheart. Maryse is a messed up and then all this had to happen to. read and review please
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,600 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/11/2008 - Complete
Worth fighting for by Heel Princess reviews
Oneshot: lita/trish femslash if you dont like it then i wouldnt recomend hitting the hyperlink lol. Trish and lita's life after wrestling wasnt really all roses, at least not all the time.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,702 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/14/2008 - Complete