Home Community Games Monster Girl Quest Monster Girl Quest
Monster Girl Quest
Follow .
Focus: Games Monster Girl Quest, Since: 04-27-16
Founder: Lancer Octivus - Stories: 7 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 5 - id: 124181
Help make up new stories in this community

Gnome Fortress by ScriptGenius12 reviews
Gnome tries to entertain herself by making her own fortress. Lot's of fun ensues. A sidestory to The Black Dog, my Berserk crossover.
Crossover - Dwarf Fortress & Monster Girl Quest - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 751 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/2/2018 - Gnome
The Tyrant and the Hero by Fish on Land reviews
According to history, the legendary hero Heinrich slew the tyrannical Monster Lord known as Black Alice. In doing so, he ended her reign of terror and brought peace to the world. But history isn't always right. Spoilers for MGQ: Paradox Part 2.
Monster Girl Quest - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 37 - Words: 242,017 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 7/13/2019 - Published: 12/26/2017 - [Black Alice/Alipheese F. VIII, Heinrich H.] - Complete
I Need A Meatshield- I Mean Hero! (Monster Girl Quest - Self Insert) by testpilot24 reviews
How would you expect a grand adventure to start? With a flair for the dramatic? No, no too obvious. Maybe then it could work that way. Everyone expects it to happen, so they think it won't happen, but it does! Subvert it then? How would you manage that? Have an ordinary day gone wrong?
Monster Girl Quest - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 67 - Words: 288,588 - Reviews: 490 - Favs: 801 - Follows: 953 - Updated: 7/16 - Published: 3/6/2015 - [Alice/Alipheese F. XVI, OC] Luka, Yao