Home Community Movies How to Train Your Dragon Milady & the Babe; Hiccup & Astrid
Milady & the Babe; Hiccup & Astrid
Follow .
Focus: Movies How to Train Your Dragon, Since: 10-26-15
Founder: BlueberryCake - Stories: 397 - Followers: 209 - Staff: 1 - id: 122150
This is a collection of well written fanfics that truly pay respect to Hiccup & Astrid's characters as presented in canon. The stories can all range from 'canon-verse' to AUs, deviations and modern AUs. (Ratings: K-M)

Wings of Fire by Fireflights reviews
Plagued by dragons, Berk offers a sacrifice. Astrid swears she will end the feared Dragon Master's life, but when the Dragon Master's war becomes her own, Astrid must figure out whose side she's really on. [Rating May Go Up]
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 25,624 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 286 - Updated: 6/28/2019 - Published: 3/9/2019 - Astrid, Hiccup, Toothless, Stormfly
Bound by OmniscientPancake17 reviews
Astrid Hofferson's life was changed forever the day she was engaged to Hiccup, the village screw-up. Taking her mother's advice, she decides to give friendship a shot. There's no way she'd fall for him, clearly. But as she gets to know Hiccup Haddock, the lines she's drawn start to blur, and when he starts keeping treasonous secrets, Astrid is bound to get caught in the middle...
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 139,529 - Reviews: 350 - Favs: 773 - Follows: 644 - Updated: 12/28/2019 - Published: 2/24/2019 - [Astrid, Hiccup] - Complete
Warmth of Winter by AuroraRain18 reviews
(Set after HTTYD3. Spoilers) After colonizing in New Berk, the winter proves to be much harsher than they're used to. It's hard not to miss what things had been, but yet, it's holding those moments dear to his heart that Hiccup realizes that he has everything he needs to make his future one worth building. At least with her beside him.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,560 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 18 - Published: 3/9/2019 - Complete
Subway Judgments by Itban Fuyu reviews
This is a silly and sorta cute short story featuring modern days boyfriend and girlfriend Hiccup and Astrid (and I guess the title says enough, because I'm not very creative with titles). I had this idea when I was at the subway in my vacation in Rio de Janeiro. I noticed I was judging people a lot and I shouldn't...
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 975 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 14 - Published: 2/9/2019 - Complete
Once There Were Dragons by Areias reviews
[Set 20 years after HTTYD3] Every midsummer, the Haddocks sailed across the Great North Sea, back to the Hidden World to see their dragons again. But as kings & empires rose in the East, and news spread of wonders of the West, men sought after beasts of fire made flesh, for fire was power. The fate of the Archipelago now rest on 2 families... one with skin, the other with scales.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 41,897 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 227 - Updated: 4/4/2019 - Published: 2/7/2019 - [Astrid, Hiccup] Zephyr H., Nuffink H.
The Story Behind Nuffink (and Other Haddock Shenanigans) by Areias reviews
Ever wondered why Nuffink is called... well, Nuffink? Want to see Zephyr getting her first taste of yaknog? And who will Nuffink invite to his first Snoggletog Dance? And what's that, Zephyr's being challenged to a duel, on the honor of her Clan? Have some Post-THW drabbles about everyone's favorite family! [Update: Firemane, or Toothless comforts Hiccup during Zephyr's birth]
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,685 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 3/25/2019 - Published: 2/8/2019 - [Astrid, Hiccup] Zephyr H., Nuffink H.
Hers by Nessarie reviews
A few weeks after the battle with Drago and his Bewilderbeast, Astrid finds Hiccup overworked, ill, and - in typical Hiccup fashion - refusing to allow anyone to help. She snaps and lets her husband-to-be know that he hasn't been the only one suffering.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,390 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 37 - Published: 11/10/2018
Lessons In Dancing And Dreaming by ShipMistress reviews
Modern College AU: The annual Spring Dance is close, and this year, Astrid is finally going to ask Hiccup to be her date... Fluff with a bit of rom-com-drama to come. ;)
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 15,905 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 1/1/2019 - Published: 11/15/2018 - [Astrid, Hiccup] Camicazi, Heather - Complete
The devil went down to Berk by vala411 reviews
Astrid is in a spot of trouble when she accidentally summons a demon, or maybe it's no trouble at all.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,648 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 12/30/2018 - Published: 11/19/2018 - Astrid, Hiccup, Eret - Complete
Bursts of Light by Wolfie-Dragon reviews
All kinds of short drabbles in the Blind!Hiccup universe, based on 30 prompts. Hiccstrid focused. Snapshots from every stage of their relationship, from first dates to having children to growing old together. Prompts inside. These can be read without having read my other stories in the Blind Spots universe, just keep in mind Hiccup is blind.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 27 - Words: 51,559 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 6/29/2019 - Published: 11/1/2018 - [Astrid, Hiccup] Toothless, Stormfly
The Chieftess of Berk by Somewhere-Out-Here reviews
AU: Astrid is strong, smart and beautiful. The pride of her people and her parents, chief and chieftess Hofferson. But against her will she needs to marry the young chief of Berk, some dragon rider named Hiccup. She is going to be chiefess of Berk, mother of their new heir. What will happen, when she reaches Berk and entes this loveless, political marriage? What will her mother do?
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 55 - Words: 212,772 - Reviews: 1007 - Favs: 406 - Follows: 463 - Updated: 6/16/2019 - Published: 6/19/2018 - Complete
Moira by StefWrites reviews
Hiccup Haddock always thought he knew where his life was heading. That was until his father showed up after 21 years to tell him he is the heir to the small country of Berk. And figuring out how to be a prince is hard enough without having to deal with the developing feelings he has for Lady Astrid Hofferson, who is trying to steal the throne out from under him. Princess Diaries AU
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 85,955 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 196 - Follows: 141 - Updated: 12/19/2018 - Published: 9/20/2018 - Astrid, Hiccup - Complete
NorseWorld by xNelder reviews
Westworld-style HICCSTRID story. Dragged to a Viking-inspired experience by his deranged brother-in-law, the park will force Hiccup to discover who he truly is. A beautiful Chief's daughter will force him to question the very nature of his reality, to question everything he's ever known. He was born, she was built, but their fates are intertwined. Can a love, so forbidden, survive?
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 4 - Words: 28,947 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 12/4/2018 - Published: 6/23/2018 - [Hiccup, Astrid] Toothless, Dagur - Complete
Easing Pain by ShipMistress reviews
Hiccstrid. Canon-verse...ish. Hiccup helps Astrid with a little problem. And 'might' enjoy himself a bit too much.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 695 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 29 - Published: 12/5/2018 - [Astrid, Hiccup] - Complete
Waiting to Punch Your Arm by TheBookRider reviews
Since Hiccup isn't technologically inclined, Astrid takes it into her own hands to write him letters while he's in the hospital. Modern AU
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 7,711 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 7/30 - Published: 9/25/2017 - Astrid, Hiccup, Toothless - Complete
Blonde Roast by Wolfie-Dragon reviews
After his first day at university, Hiccup is eager to start fresh, and what better way to start over than with a nice cup of hot chocolate? However, a pretty blonde barista derails his thoughts, and order! Modern AU oneshot. Coffeeshop AU.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,484 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 34 - Published: 8/7/2018 - Astrid, Hiccup - Complete
I've Got You Now by QueenoftheWilderwest reviews
Hiccup and Astrid have a nerf gun war. [Modern AU]
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,250 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 24 - Published: 7/5/2018 - [Hiccup, Astrid] - Complete
A Spiked Fever Dream by Ecoutez reviews
@NerdWithoutGlasses19 posted a brief Hiccstrid fic idea, and I volunteered to write it. Voici, a Hiccstrid drabble: The two of them aggressively making out at the Smithy, and Hiccup pushes Astrid against his desk or lifts her off and places her on it. They start to hear people approach but the spikes ob Astrid's skirt gets stuck on the wood and she cant get off
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,674 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 22 - Published: 7/2/2018 - Complete
Embers by Vivi-ntvg reviews
Newly orphaned Astrid Hofferson decided to go to Berk. She hoped to find her friend Birger there, the only person she had left. She ended up finding a lot more than that. Burning AU. One-shot.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,908 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 20 - Published: 7/3/2018 - [Astrid, Hiccup] - Complete
Different Flavors by wikelia reviews
Modern AU. "My friends dared me to buy 20 condoms but i didn't realize that the cute cashier would be working tonight so i avoided eye contact as i piled them onto the counter and please stop laughing so hard, oh my god it's for a dare." Oneshot.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 926 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 48 - Published: 6/23/2018 - [Astrid, Hiccup] - Complete
Friendly Dares with Benefits by Wolfie-Dragon reviews
When his friends dare inexperienced Hiccup to buy a heapload of condoms from the local store, he initially thinks it's just another silly prank. But he quickly changes his mind when he realizes his crush is the only cashier available. Modern AU oneshot. Hard T rating for non-explicit jokey discussion of condoms.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,511 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 26 - Published: 6/23/2018 - Astrid, Hiccup - Complete
a plum blossom for the dragon throne by Impracticable.Dreamer reviews
"I'm not—" he struggles to find the right words that could explain himself—because what man just shows up inside the bathing chambers of a beautiful woman without an intent to peek? [Ancient China-inspired!AU. Hiccstrid. Two-shot.]
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 16,168 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 5/27/2018 - Published: 5/22/2018 - [Hiccup, Astrid] Toothless - Complete
A Pinch of Sugar and a Dash of Spite by QueenoftheWilderwest reviews
Hiccup Haddock's just trying to sell coffee and stumble through presentations about Shakespeare, but one persistent rude customer keeps ruining his day. Astrid Hofferson would be the top of her class if it weren't for one golden boy barista that needs to be taken down a notch. [Coffee Shop AU] [Enemies to Lovers]
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,567 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 270 - Updated: 8/3/2018 - Published: 6/15/2018 - [Hiccup, Astrid]
Twilight by harrypanther reviews
A life draws to its end and a former Chieftess has one last journey to make. AU Warning: Severe sadness, character death. One shot.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,619 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 16 - Published: 5/28/2018 - Astrid, Hiccup - Complete
Have, want or need by jaime-les-canards reviews
Astrid can't think of anything to get Hiccup for their first wedding anniversary that he doesn't have, want or need. But when a sudden discovery changes everything, will she be able to find the perfect present? A fluffy, post HTTYD 2 Hiccstrid one-shot.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,000 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 18 - Published: 4/21/2018 - Astrid, Hiccup - Complete
278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »