Home Community Books Song of the Lioness King Jonathan Swooners
King Jonathan Swooners
Follow .
Focus: Books Song of the Lioness, Since: 02-27-06
Founder: Abiona Marchand - Stories: 15 - Followers: 9 - Staff: 3 - id: 29120
It's the guy every woman swoons, sighs and faints over, King Jonathan! Of course, this is the place to get to know that hunky, gorgeous, hot and steamy man! The realms greatest hunk! If you love him, join our community!

Behold Thy King by Verasque reviews
Tortall AU. The sudden outbreak of civil war threatens Lady Alanna's memory and amongst the chaos, she finds herself fleeing to another country unaware that it was the Crown Prince of Tortall by her side.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 24 - Words: 21,023 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 12/15/2008 - Published: 2/9/2007 - Alanna, Jonathan IV - Complete
The Cry of the Falcon by Abiona Marchand reviews
Fate took me in. I am feared, fought, and never found. I am the cry of the falcon.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 14 - Words: 18,836 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/9/2008 - Published: 10/23/2006 - Tortall
Attack of the Llamas by Pink Squishy Llama reviews
Sequel to Torment of the Badgers. Jon is confronted AGAIN with singing animals...
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 300 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/4/2006 - Tortall - Complete
Always by tortallanrider reviews
Fluffy at times, AJ following the WWRLAM fight. Rated for later chapters. R and R, please. Includes lyrics to Bo Bice's Willing To Try, The Real Thing, and Hold On to Me, and Teddy Geiger's Seven Days Without You COMPLETE
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 29,533 - Reviews: 297 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 4/14/2006 - Published: 3/9/2006 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
A Missing Crown: The Sequel by mycatcoco7 reviews
The land of Tortall has been conquered by evil, mutant chickens. I highly suggest reading A Missing Crown, just so things will make sense. Please R and R.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 311 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/27/2006 - Tortall
A Missing Crown by mycatcoco7 reviews
King Jonathan's crown is missing! Join them and any other random people I happen to stick in on a hilarious, at least I think it's hilarious, journey to find his missing crown. Please R and R. [finished]
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,911 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/24/2005 - Published: 6/8/2005 - Tortall - Complete
A Bad Hair Day by Pink Squishy Llama reviews
What happens when Alanna, Jon, Raoul and Gary have hair problems, and even a face drawn on? This story shall reveal...
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 4,294 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/22/2006 - Published: 3/3/2006 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
Love Never Ending by Thayet1231 reviews
a nice little AJ poem kinda sad...... but lovely. A oneshot. My first fic, so please R&R!
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 196 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/13/2005 - Tortall - Complete
Looking For My Duckie by Pink Squishy Llama reviews
Tiny songfic about Jon searching for his Duckie. I don't know what to say! Just read and review!
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 353 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/27/2006 - Tortall - Complete
King Jon of the Many Animals by Pink Squishy Llama reviews
Nothing LIKE Jon, but I do hope it's at least funny...Details the adventures of Jon, his llamas, and his pet duck Duckie! Finished!
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 3,645 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/28/2006 - Published: 1/9/2006 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
epitaph for an umbrella by lyredenfers reviews
Sometimes when Jonathan has a moment to spare, he stops to look around.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,016 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/6/2006 - Complete
The King's Daughter by Abiona Marchand reviews
Sequel to Affairs in Court. All Kaden's life, she thinks that her parents are Duke Nash and Dutchess Sada of Blue Harbour, Tortall. Now that they have told her the truth, she wants to figure out who her real parents are. FINISHED!
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 22,459 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/28/2006 - Published: 1/3/2006 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
Affairs in court by Abiona Marchand reviews
Are there some kind of feelings between Alanna and Jonathan? Thayet is helpless. What will she do? A little bit of AJ. FINISHED!
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 12 - Words: 10,757 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/9/2006 - Published: 12/12/2005 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete