Home Community Games Jak and Daxter Dark Jak Fics
Dark Jak Fics
Follow .
Focus: Games Jak and Daxter, Since: 07-05-08
Founder: random hyper person - Stories: 211 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 2 - id: 60121
Fics that have Dark Jak in them or involve Dark Jak... If they so much mention Dark Jak- BOOM! They're in here!
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! I'LL GIVE YOU A COOKIE! :P

The kindest actions, the harshest words by Xuleika reviews
Jak muses about his humanity.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 438 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/2/2011 - Jak M. - Complete
Addiction by Princess Serena til Universo
Jak talks about how he has become addicted to Dark eco and the power it gives him. Rated T for Safty
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 789 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/4/2011 - Jak M. - Complete
For the Best by Princess Serena til Universo reviews
A short fic about Jak deciding it is for he best if he stay's away from Keira. Rated T for Safty
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 573 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/2/2011 - Jak M., Keira - Complete
I am Afraid Of Him by Princess Serena til Universo reviews
A Jak and Keira fic. This one is in Keira's POV. It is about Keira's thoughts on Jak and what he has become. Rated K
Jak and Daxter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,038 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/2/2011 - Keira, Jak M. - Complete
Monster by Princess Serena til Universo
Just a short fic. I cant really think of a good summary this time. Rated T for Safty
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 277 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/2/2011 - Jak M. - Complete
Sometimes it is kinder to remain silent by Xuleika reviews
How do you deal with your nightmares when you are one? What happens when you hurt someone close to you? Set during Jak II, no pairings.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,326 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/17/2011 - Jak M. - Complete
Five Years Of Bliss by Darke Eco Freak reviews
Five years without having to wake up with blood on your hands, you must feel pretty good huh? Well try this smart ass
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,635 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/12/2011 - Jak M. - Complete
Nor Iron Bars by Kayasuri-n reviews
And stone walls don't a prison make, nor iron bars a cage. AU. COMPLETE
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 63,067 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/27/2011 - Published: 1/16/2011 - Daxter, Jak M. - Complete
Into the Darkness by Princess Serena til Universo reviews
A short angsty fic about Jak in his prison cell. Rated T for torture refrences and for Safty
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 509 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/2/2011 - Jak M. - Complete
The Dark Place Inside by Princess Serena til Universo reviews
Could be considered a fallow up to "Into The Darkness" but can be read alown. Some more about Jak's time in prison. Rated T for swaring, blood, & ect.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,364 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/8/2011 - Jak M. - Complete
Hawkeye by Umminomicon reviews
Lilly Hawkeye's assignment was to continue in the Krimzon Guard and tell the Underground what the Baron is planning, that is until, a certain blonde/green haired boy decides to throw them all for a loop. AU, OCx?
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,713 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/20/2011 - Published: 2/28/2011 - Jak M.
Why Didn't You Come Sooner by Princess Serena til Universo reviews
This is the companion fic to "I am Sorry I was Too Late Jak." This time It is In Jak's POV about his time In prison. Rated T for Cursing
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,323 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/28/2011 - Jak M., Daxter - Complete
A Cursed Blessing by Yellow-Eco-Sage reviews
Even with his light powers, Jak still can't rid of his dark powers, and feels like a monster. Just a short little poem told from Jak's POV.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 240 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/26/2011 - Jak M. - Complete
Double Life by YamiTenshi03 reviews
What if Jak wasn't the only sucessful experiement for the dark soilder project? What if someone was created just so that they could destroy Jak?
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,165 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/17/2011 - Published: 3/12/2007
End of the Line by Shapooda reviews
There's not much Light ECO left in the city...and Jak's slipping; Daxter sees it in the nightmares and forced smiles. His best friend's sanity is on the line and there's almost nothing he can do. T for violence/themes No pairing yet; Dark eco
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,915 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/14/2011 - Jak M., Daxter
The other Prisoner by Corrupt TE reviews
Of the five 'volunteers' in the Dark Warrior Programme, only Jak survived. This is a short look at the bond formed between him and another prisoner, ending in a simple promise. Set during Jak's two years of torture.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,397 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/2/2010 - Jak M. - Complete
Another Time, Another Place by Tawnya Kisaragi reviews
Part theme list, part story ideas I couldn't get to be more than drabbles, all about Jak and Daxter. Stories range across the whole spectrum of the games, hopefully in a believable way. Individual prompts will have notes.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 19,397 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/4/2010 - Published: 10/21/2010 - Daxter, Jak M.
Confused Heart and Tuff Friendships by LittleGrape03 reviews
COMPLETE! Kida has her life thrown out of control when she ends up separated from her friends in a different time and place. Going through the confusion over herself and her challenges, she faces harsh times and even harsher people. JakxOC some OCxOC
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 29 - Words: 113,654 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 6/15/2012 - Published: 6/17/2009 - Jak M., Daxter - Complete
Smoke and Mirrors by MonsterChibiJaxmine reviews
This is a semi-random short, inspired by curiosity of what could have caused the mirror in the Hip Hog/Naughty Ottsel in Jak 2 to be broken in Jak 3. It got weird.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,910 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/30/2010 - Jak M., Daxter - Complete
Behind The Eyes of a Hero by jakxkeiraaddict reviews
They think they know me... they don't. I'm not a hero. I'm more than just a killing machine. Underneath all the titles, all the recogintion, I'm just... me. Oneshot, post-Jak 3. Pairing: JakxKeira. Written in Jak's POV.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,979 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/29/2010 - Jak M. - Complete
Instinct by Pirate Elf Kastel reviews
Keira rushes to her garage to see if she can help Jak when he's chased out the stadium after winning the big race.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,123 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 7 - Published: 10/16/2010 - Jak M., Keira - Complete
I Can Do Bad All By Myself by Paradise Eco reviews
I will tell you a story that not even the Precursors know the ending too, I will tell you about love. About sins and blood. About courage and virtues of a hero. Now can you guess who is the man and who is the monster?
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 29,846 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/30/2011 - Published: 4/4/2010 - Complete
Midnight Solace by jakxkeiraaddict reviews
As Jak seeks comfort in the calm of the night, he can't help but wonder if his kiss with Ashelin has driven away the one person he cares about most... Keira. Maybe an unexpected visitor is just what he needs to help patch things up. Oneshot, post Jak 3.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,721 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/20/2010 - Jak M., Keira - Complete
Monster Within by Major Session reviews
One-Shot !maybe! . All those nasty names have finally gotten to Jak, and now his Dark transformation is not enough for all the carnage he wants to cause. Pushed over the edge what horror will be unleashed?
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,995 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/3/2010 - Jak M., Daxter - Complete
Dark by jak2luver reviews
Rated T just in case... What happens when Dark takes over? Oneshot. Pease reveiw!
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 417 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/27/2005 - Complete
160 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »