Home Community Books Divergent Trilogy Best After Allegiant Fanfic (Accurate with book 3)
Best After Allegiant Fanfic (Accurate with book 3)
Follow .
Focus: Books Divergent Trilogy, Since: 09-28-14
Founder: T64t - Stories: 10 - Followers: 2 - id: 116620
I came to fanfiction, to find original stories that don't twist the books. Here's a collection of stories that you can read straight after Allegiant. They might light your heart up, as some of them are great writing jobs and good storylines. I don't speak about mine my english is not good enough ;-)). I just favourited them, because they fit with all the details she gave in the books about the characters and what happens to them, except for minor changes or additions or bigger ones if the story's good! PM

Convergent by tris4eaton reviews
Rated T to be safe. This is a Fourtris story. My take on the way Allegiant should have ended, and beyond.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 45 - Words: 67,491 - Reviews: 335 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 261 - Updated: 9/3/2016 - Published: 8/27/2014 - [Four/Tobias, Tris/Beatrice P.] Christina, Nita
Broken Part 2 by T64t reviews
Here is the sequel to Broken. You should read the 2 other stories first. This starts 7 years after Broken and will be about what happens to Tris&Tobias, and family. There will be drama and action in there. See who's gonna fight... or fall. Don't worry I stored some fluff for you too. I love reviews! Should I rate minor M?
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 30 - Words: 42,334 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 8/28/2016 - Published: 11/27/2014 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias
I can't by GoofyMouse11 reviews
My theory about what happens after the epilogue of Allegaint. What happens after the epilogue? How does everyone react?
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,413 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/11/2015 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias - Complete
The Realization by TheBelovedAuthor reviews
**Allegiant Spoilers** Tobias is still getting over Tris' death, and he finally figures out what to do next.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 965 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/4/2014 - Four/Tobias - Complete
Her by DauntlessRebel13 reviews
We will always belong together. Always.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,245 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/31/2014 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias, OC - Complete
Put me back together by nikitabella reviews
'Three years passed since I lost her. It still feels as if she's going to come back any minute now. And when she doesn't, it still hurts. Like a burning fire, like an open wound, her absence makes everything a little colder. I don't know if I'll ever heal. But to hope...isn't it more painful' What's the truth behind the death of Tris? Does Four really needs to forget? R&R
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Suspense - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,598 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 10/4/2014 - Published: 7/15/2014 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias, Uriah, Zeke - Complete
Broken (Part 1) by T64t reviews
This starts after the story "Be there on choosing day" (read it first): "I tried to threaten them to reveal everything I know, but if I'm dead, that means it didn't work. Please help me and give the file to his mother. I hope they'll succeed where I failed." rated T/light M PART 2 PUBLISHED NOV 27th
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 57 - Words: 70,613 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 6/25/2016 - Published: 9/2/2014 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias, Christina, Matthew - Complete
Be there on choosing day by T64t reviews
Takes place 2 and 1/2 years after Allegiant's Epilogue. Tris is alive but deeply hurt in her mind and body. What if she'll never be the same again ? Will Tobias forgive her and be ready for a life together ? Lots of FOURTRIS fluff. Story is fully convergent with the books. First part of a trilogy. Rated T/light M.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 20,325 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 6/25/2016 - Published: 8/28/2014 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias, Christina, Matthew - Complete
Resurgent by NotSteve reviews
*SPOILERS for real novels* STOP READING NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED! ... It's probably cliche by now, but my friend convinced me to write a continuation of the trilogy where Tris does not die at the end. Essentially, Tris has been held against her will for the past 6 months and needs help. The characters then get into some trouble and have to save their cities once again.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 32 - Words: 21,799 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 9/14/2014 - Published: 9/1/2014 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias, Caleb P., Evelyn - Complete
Eternity by sunshine2k12 reviews
It is as if Allegiant really happened without altering any of the details, but completely erases the epilogue. It all starts when Tobias tries to free himself from the pain of Tris' death, and leads to so much more than he could have ever imagined. I am horrible at summaries, but I promise it will be better than it seems. Rated T just in case.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,465 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/9/2014 - Published: 8/9/2014 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias