Home Community Anime/Manga Spiral Ayumu and Hiyono
Ayumu and Hiyono
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Spiral, Since: 05-03-07
Founder: big dreamer girl - Stories: 126 - Followers: 10 - Staff: 1 - id: 45412
You can find all the AyumuHiyono fanfics that are on this website. Enjoy!

counting the days by pengiechan reviews
For now, an hour with you will do. AyumuxHiyono, manga based with slight spoilers. Oneshot.
Spiral - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,374 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/26/2011 - Ayumu N., Hiyono Y. - Complete
Hiyono's Perspective by ninjafairygirl
Hiyono musing. based heavily on the manga. SPOILERS! sorry if it's kind of scatter brained. i just wanted to see more stories of the older Hiyono, so i'm starting to add more.
Spiral - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,186 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/6/2011 - Hiyono Y.
Ivory Dreams by Sugarbubbleslove reviews
She knew she should resist, but she couldn't help it. Prompt for September 3rd
Spiral - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 631 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/4/2011 - [Ayumu N., Hiyono Y.] - Complete
Heart Sonata Over Logic Melody by Sinful Rose reviews
My first attempt for a one shot. Hiyono wants to tell Ayumu something but couldn't because she said he wouldn't understand so he'll prove to her that he understands .. yes I suck at summaries
Spiral - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 974 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/4/2011 - Ayumu N., Hiyono Y. - Complete
Something Tangible by cynthiarox66 reviews
She wonders if she can touch him and feel something warm and solid. Because despite his cold, stoic exterior, his hands tell a different story. Oneshot.
Spiral - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,657 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/21/2011 - Ayumu N., Hiyono Y. - Complete
Definitions by Maidenstear reviews
She really did hate that man. But whether that was a professional opinion or a personal one, she didn't want to say. A tiny bit of romance, maybe.
Spiral - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,454 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/17/2011 - Hiyono Y., Ayumu N. - Complete
Ye Olde Kissing Booth by 4thFromTheFurnace reviews
Sequel to Kiss the Cook. Making sure both of them were safe was tough enough in itself, but it slowly becomes a nightmare when they're shipped to another side of the country, trying to outrun the new impeding threat. -AyumuxHiyono-
Spiral - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,032 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 1/8/2014 - Published: 4/2/2011 - Ayumu N., Hiyono Y.
Broom Closet by 4thFromTheFurnace reviews
"Narumi-san, what was that sound?" Alas, how the sound of a door locking could so easily become the sound of one's life spiraling into oblivion. -AyuHiyo-
Spiral - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,065 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/22/2011 - Ayumu N., Hiyono Y. - Complete
Compute Confessions by teruteru-kun reviews
For once, the clubroom is actually quiet. AyumuxHiyono. oneshot.
Spiral - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 860 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/13/2011 - Ayumu N., Hiyono Y. - Complete
in my head by pengiechan reviews
The three students gathered around the piano were quite a sight. Ayumu, Hiyono, and Hizumi, with slightly implied pairings if you squint hard enough. Oneshot, republished.
Spiral - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,875 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/13/2011 - Ayumu N., Hiyono Y. - Complete
Fire With Fire by teruteru-kun reviews
She had the upper hand of the situation... and his bento. Ayumu decides to fight fire with fire with Hiyono. AyumuxHiyono oneshot. Rated T for minor suggestive adult themes.
Spiral - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,202 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/21/2011 - Ayumu N., Hiyono Y. - Complete
A Day In Winter by Justine Themis reviews
It has been two years since they've seen each other... It's strange how visiting the grave of a lost friend during depths of winter can bring two people together again. One-shot. Spoilers for the end of the manga.
Spiral - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,365 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/15/2010 - Ayumu N., Hiyono Y. - Complete
The Final Goodbye by TruthSerum14 reviews
This is my final goodbye to Fanfiction. Hopefully it won't be... Ayumu left and Hiyono is waiting. Always waiting...
Spiral - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,095 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/7/2010 - Hiyono Y., Ayumu N. - Complete
Trick Or Love Me by MemoryxKeeper reviews
Hiyono forces Ayumu to go trick or treating AyuxHiyo Happy Belated Haloween!
Spiral - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,040 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/1/2010 - Ayumu N., Hiyono Y. - Complete
Unsaid, Undone, Untouched by altairity reviews
Yuizaki Hiyono left so many things incomplete in regards to Narumi Ayumu, and now the woman who played her struggles to resolve them. Oneshot.
Spiral - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,416 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/28/2010 - Hiyono Y., Ayumu N. - Complete
Stuck by sawa-cha reviews
An elevator unexpectedly shuts down, leaving Hiyono and Ayumu trapped inside. But what happens when they realize that the elevator is not their only problem? A oneshot on love and friendship. An AyumuxHiyono fanfic.
Spiral - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,124 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/19/2010 - Ayumu N., Hiyono Y. - Complete
With You by SARAPBUHAY reviews
SPOILER ALERT! A little of the manga ending. "I guess you're right, we really don't get a say in anything do we?" "That may be the case, but as long as I have any say in it. I will never leave you."
Spiral - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,257 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/11/2010 - Ayumu N., Hiyono Y. - Complete
Kiss by Diane Satabi reviews
Every author experiences a moment in their life where they are completely lost and not having even the slightest idea what to write next. Hiyono isn't an exception, and Ayumu willingly lends a hand.
Spiral - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,501 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/14/2010 - Ayumu N., Hiyono Y. - Complete
esperance by Annie Sparklecakes reviews
Ayumu, Hiyono, and the tie that binds them, for better or for worse. Mangaverse.
Spiral - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,124 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/9/2010 - Ayumu N., Hiyono Y. - Complete
Today Was A Fairytale OneShot by TruthSerum14 reviews
This is to make up for not writing anything in months. My passion has been rekindled. :D I hope you enjoy it! :D I love this song.
Spiral - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 636 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/28/2010 - Hiyono Y., Ayumu N. - Complete
Empty Melodies by ForestOfGreed reviews
He couldn’t count how many times he had let her slip out of his grasp. But now, it was too late. They couldn’t go back. Now, they could only stay where they were and listen to empty melodies.
Spiral - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 923 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/22/2010 - Ayumu N., Hiyono Y. - Complete
Childhood by sawa-cha reviews
Based off of chapter 74 of Spiral, "One Certain Thing," Hiyono finds Ayumu's inner child. Contains spoilers. An AyuHiyo oneshot.
Spiral - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,213 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/11/2009 - Hiyono Y., Ayumu N. - Complete
Chasing Her Future by SweeterThanKarma reviews
HiyonoxAyumu oneshot. Ayumu's leaving, and Hiyono chases him. Very cute, but very fast!
Spiral - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 419 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/11/2009 - Hiyono Y., Ayumu N. - Complete
Ayumu and Hiyono Make Mac and Cheese by TruthSerum14 reviews
I finally finished it. AND now it's posted yay. It also has a sneak peak to the story YFIMD Ch 3.
Spiral - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,095 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/27/2009 - Hiyono Y., Ayumu N. - Complete
A Spiral Summer by TruthSerum14 reviews
It's summertime, and Hiyono and the others are having a picnic. As Rio and Eyes fight over melons, Ayumu gives Hiyono a little surprise.
Spiral - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 677 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/26/2009 - Hiyono Y., Ayumu N. - Complete
118 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »