Home Community Games Tales of Symphonia A Tribute to Zelos and Lloyd
A Tribute to Zelos and Lloyd
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of Symphonia, Since: 09-25-05
Founder: Blackdrak - Stories: 53 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 1 - id: 22301
A C2 for all fans of the Zelloyd pairing. Other pairings are accepted, but stories must contain at least minimal Zelloyd content. Staff always wanted!

Cut by cruxis-wings reviews
Lloyd wants to know the truth behind that momentary crack in Zelos’ carefully placed mask. Lloyd/Zelos.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,782 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/24/2009 - Lloyd I., Zelos W. - Complete
Tales of Zelloyd by accident prone reviews
This is a dump for my many, many, many Zelloyd oneshots, both present and future.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 18,906 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 12/15/2010 - Published: 6/22/2009 - Zelos W., Lloyd I.
Yar by heartofShou reviews
One-shot. Sometimes the journey is just as important as the destination. Zelloyd.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 28,497 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 173 - Follows: 13 - Published: 9/20/2008 - Zelos W., Lloyd I. - Complete
No Substitutes by L. Soule reviews
There's always a little uncertainty when uncovering the truth. Lloyd/Zelos. A direct sequel to Make Believe.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 515 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/2/2009 - Lloyd I., Zelos W. - Complete
Make Believe by L. Soule reviews
Adults are pretty good at it, too. Lloyd/Zelos
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 308 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/22/2008 - Zelos W., Lloyd I. - Complete
Promise I Won't Tell by LuipaardJack reviews
Zelos has a lot of secrets. Lloyd knows them all. ZxL oneshot.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 393 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Published: 3/7/2005 - Complete
Probability by Murmurer reviews
Taking everything into account, there really was no chance of it ever happening. Zelos obviously didn't believe in miracles. ZelosLloyd BL
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 375 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Published: 2/19/2008 - Zelos W., Sheena F. - Complete
Of Two Worlds by Vegetarian Salad reviews
Zelloyd oneshots. Ch 2: Zelos can't sleep, and all he wants is some warmth.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 810 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/23/2007 - Zelos W., Lloyd I.
The Challenge by NephthysLilith reviews
A challenge to write 50 Zelos and Llyod one shots. And hey, maybe more.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 19 - Words: 6,609 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/2/2007 - Published: 6/19/2006 - Lloyd I., Zelos W.
The Watcher by ObliqueFireAngel reviews
Oneshot. Zelloyd. Character death. The watcher settled down companionably beside the grave. You were such a fool...
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 564 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/3/2006 - Zelos W., Lloyd I. - Complete
The Piano Man by Sora G. Silverwind reviews
While wandering around in the middle of the night, Lloyd discovers another side to Zelos.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,917 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/6/2005 - Complete
Don't Stray Too Far From My Heart by Intense Innocence reviews
Summary: It’s Valentine’s Day, and no one loves this day more than the master of love himself! Zelos! And better yet there’s a dance coming up! Who will everyone’s favorite chosen ask to be his sweetheart? Read to find out! ZelosXLloyd … R&R
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,657 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/14/2006 - Zelos W., Lloyd I. - Complete
Coming out of the closet by nife reviews
Yuan and Kratos are going to Lloyd and Zelos's wedding when Yuan get's himself locked in a closet. That is till Kratos finds him again... KratosYuan
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,445 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/11/2006 - Kratos A. - Complete
Caught by ObliqueFireAngel reviews
Slash Zelloyd. The world is saved and Lloyd has taken Zelos with him on his quest. Zelos finds himself dreaming of the past after catching the flu and realizes just what his feelings for Lloyd really are. In Progress
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,408 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 1/30/2010 - Published: 4/9/2006 - Zelos W., Lloyd I.
Hard Sake by The.Wingless.One reviews
After the two worlds are reunited and Zelos&Lloyd get a surprise, the two return to Zelos' mansion and decide to lay low for a while.But what happens when Kratos and Yuan suddenly pop in for a visit?MPREG!LIME Zelloyd! HIATUS!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,181 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 4/26/2006 - Published: 1/29/2006 - Lloyd I., Zelos W.
Ludicrous Misconceptions by Tomato Nazi reviews
Lloyd learns the hard way why you shouldn't trick a trickster. Zelloyd pudding.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,002 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 3/29/2006 - Published: 3/22/2006 - Lloyd I., Zelos W.
Admissions by ObliqueFireAngel reviews
Yaoi Zelloyd. At Altamira, the gang celebrates their achievment of rebinding the Great Seed and Lloyd gets a bit too forward around Zelos. The redhead is tries to stay aloof, but Lloyd makes his way past the boundaries anyway. Twoshot.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,376 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/13/2005 - Published: 12/10/2005 - Zelos W., Lloyd I. - Complete
Idiot seraphim tres by Meowzy-chan reviews
Set one year after Idiot seraphim deux, Mithos finally finds a way to revive his sister. But she is not so pleased with the current situation. Will Cruxis's idiots survive the wrath of Martel? Pairings: ZexLl, KrxYu, MixGe
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 12,190 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/7/2006 - Published: 1/14/2006
Idiot seraphim deux by Meowzy-chan reviews
The longawaited sequel! Two years after the Idiot seraphim events, Zelos proposes to Lloyd. At the bachelor party however, Lloyd goes missing. The idiots from Cruxis embark on a quest to find him. Pairings: ZexLl, KrxYu, MixGe
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 12,772 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/9/2006 - Published: 12/12/2005 - Zelos W.
Zelos Has A BooBoo by Aiya-Chan reviews
During their morning ritual, Zelos gets obtains a wound, or so he thinks. And thus, he begins a subjourney to get someone to kiss his booboo better. ZelosLloyd.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,050 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/7/2006 - Published: 11/5/2005 - Zelos W., Lloyd I.
Blissfully Accused by Cami of Queenscove reviews
Lloyd's friends have noticed him acting strangely lately - in reference to a certain red haired Chosen. ZelosLloyd, one shot.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,416 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/28/2005 - Complete
La Plainte by Cami of Queenscove reviews
After Zelos' return to the Light Side, Lloyd is faced with some difficult decisions regarding his feelings towards the crimson-haired Chosen. Forgiving your friends is easy, but forgiving Zelos is a whole other story. LloydZelos.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,260 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/27/2005
Paper Cut by Cami of Queenscove reviews
Lloyd, most unfortunately for him, has to share a room with Zelos during the cold Flanoir night. But what happens when a little paper cut escalates into something much more? ZxL
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,280 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/5/2005
Anything Can Happen by Ozark the MoonHead II reviews
ZelosLloyd One-shot. The group stop in Altamira for a fun time off, and Zelos is being his usual self.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,261 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/15/2004 - Complete
Attitudes by Gargant Surprise reviews
Ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf? Chapter Three is here. Now it's PG-13. Ooo, special.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,572 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/22/2005 - Published: 1/31/2005
40 | Page 1 2 Next »