All for M, and M for All!
Where all your horny needs can come true. Join of you're experienced with Lemons, because there's gonna be a lot of them.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
the assassin of hope

people finding love and pleasure beyond the bounds of planets

4/3 #1
Three-Seven Driver

In the inky black void of space, a single light freighter glided through space, the only light was that of a distant star reflecting off the shiny, silver hull and the dull blue glow of the twin ion engines. Inside the small craft on the bridge, a single occupant was seated at the pilot's chair. The occupant was a woman, something she wasn't afraid to advertise with her large 34FF breasts, small 22 inch waist and 32 inch hips and firm, round ass.

The advertisement was a pair of impossibly tight leather pants, the back of which showed her g-string poking out from underneath while her top was a matching tight corset that pushed up her impressive breasts even more. Matching the outfit was a pair of leather fingerless opera gloves, showing off her red painted fingernails along with a pair of knee-length spike boots and finished off the outfit with a little leather choker around her neck. Her violet hair was tied back into a high, tight bun with rouge on her cheeks and bright red lips that matched her fingernails and although they were hidden, her toes as well.

Her fingers moved over the controls, looking at a display screen one more time, she then used the release to slide her seat back on the rails.

"And...we're clear," she said in her sultry voice as the automatics took over, smiling a little in satisfaction. They had cleared the red zone with a load of salvage and were safely back in Coalition space.

4/3 #2
Sol 2 -Wit

"Useless piece of crap!"

How many times had he uttered those words? A few? A dozen? More than a hundred? Devan had lost count ever since he had purchased the lousy ship he was currently residing on. It was a cargo hauler, a small one...And a pretty old one too. They phased the model out decades ago due to faulty FTL regulators, which caused the ship to, at times, jump far further, or far shorter than the pilot desired. And if that wasn't bad enough, once the jump was completed, the FTL regulators would go into a 'safety shutdown', cutting all power from the ship's engines and other modules, save for the bare necessities such as life support.

Devan had never wanted to be a salvage hauler...The red zone was dangerous. But, it was also extremely profitable, with an earning potential that far exceeded anything on his shithole of a homeworld. Getting off that rock hadn't been easy...Devan had done quite a few less than noble things to scrape together the credits for a ship. He was wanted, with a rather hefty bounty on his head in the core sectors after that whole debacle.

And look where it had gotten him? Stranded, in the middle of space just outside the red zone, with only the dull red glow of the emergency lighting to keep him company. He pulled up his control panel, and let out a sigh, pressing the button to send out an emergency distress signal. He was already low on food and water, and a system reset could take days in his old clunker of a ship.

With the distress signal now broadcasting, Devan leaned back in his pilot's chair, letting out another deep breath before angrily sending his boot upwards and into the control panel. A Coalition patrol would probably pick him up now, and they would likely confiscate everything he had, along with taking him to prison. "Fuck!"

4/3 #3
Three-Seven Driver

The door to the cockpit hissed open as Tyrene once again entered after feeling very much refreshed. She had spent the last half hour playing with her toys in her personal cabin, and while she couldn't exactly get into a serious self-bondage session it was enough to get her off and see to her needs. After which she had a very relaxing shower and returned to the bridge just in case a Coalition patrol came out this far or a Valetian star cutter decided to remind the Coalition that they were out there.

Her thoughts wandered back to that time for a moment, she was sixteen when she volunteered to join the Terran Federation and fight the aliens that had launched a full-scale invasion. Her I-150 Star Falcon was no match for the Valentian interceptors but she managed to fight on and stay alive thanks to her excellent flying skills. The Federation was not so lucky and fell to the alien invaders, all of humanity having abandoned the home system for far-flung colonies. In that, the colonies managed what the Federation could not and fought the Valetians to a stalemate.

The Coalition survived because it didn't have to deal with pesky little things like democracies. Funding a military was expensive and they soon found a market that was untapped, that of the realm of sex slavery. The Coalition would take certain girls and after training them properly, they would be sold to the highest bidder, the revenue kept those in power very rich and those who fought for them well paid. Tyrene had once been a Coalition pilot performing 'customs' inspections along the red zone--until she wasn't.

She woke up one day, her once blonde hair had been genetically altered to the bright violet, her breasts augmented to their current size, her body tattooed and given permanent nipple, tongue, navel and clit piercings. She was then put in strict bondage and placed daily in a fucking machine to condition her as a sex slave. Fortune did smile upon her as when she was being transported, they were ambushed by a star cutter. She managed to get away and by using what she had learned when she was being trained, she used both her body and her flying skills to buy a good ship and make a comfortable living running salvage from the red zone. She had also learned her lesson and used her body to make friends with certain members of the Coalition brass that would keep her from being sold again.

Her thoughts of the past were brought to the present as she saw a flash emanating from her console and walked up to it, her heels clicking on the polished plate floor as she took a seat. There was a distress beacon out there and as she looked at the ship ID she could barely believe what she was looking at. The vessel was flagged as a Federation light transport and based on the ion trail, it wasn't some collector who had restored it to its former...glory. There was an unspoken rule out here. She may have played ball with the Coalition, but independents looked out for each other so she sat down at the pilot's seat, disengaging the automatics, she turned towards the signal source, the state of the art Arc Duo TX-500 ion drives accelerated the vessel easily.

Her ruby lips curled into a smile, as while she was going to be his rescue, there was no unwritten rule that you couldn't screw with someone for a quick laugh. Checking the scope, the crippled transport was the only thing within hailing range, so she spoke in her official voice, much more crisp than the soft, sultry voice she normally spoke with.

"Cargo vessel in sector one one five, this is Coalition cutter Invictus. Your transponder shows your registration out of date, we will offer assistance but this will be a customs inspection as well. Prepare to receive our security team," she said as she was barely able to contain her laughter. This was going to be fun.

4/3 #4
Sol 2 -Wit

Devan's eyes widened when he heard the transmission come through. Fantastic, a coalition security team...Things were about to get interesting. Jolting up from his seat, Devan removed the ancient looking pistol from the holster around his waist, before removing the holster entirely, tossing it somewhere to hide before unzipping his flight suit and shoving the gun into the front of his underwear. Not the greatest hiding place in the world, granted...But it was the only place where he could effectively hide a weapon. He just hoped the safety was working, otherwise he would have to explain to the security team why there was a big bloody patch where his cock should have been. Old ballistic weapons might have been old, but they could still pack a punch...

Zipping his jumpsuit back up, Devan paced around as he pondered what to do. He was no stranger to a fight, but an entire security team would take him down quickly...Looking towards the rear of his ship with a frown, Devan broke into a jog down the narrow, barely illuminated walkway until he reached the engineering bay, where his FTL drive was housed. With very little in the way of grace, Devan grabbed a nearby wrench and loosened a few bolts, before sending his boot hard into one of the pipes, causing it to break away and violently spew a gas like sustance into the room, causing Devan to cover his nose and mouth with his arm before running back towards the cockpit.

"Uhh...Coalition Cutter Invictus, this is the light cargo vessel Packrat, i am ready to recieve your secuirty team. Uh, be advised, i have a major coolant leak on board. I'd say i have about five minutes before my FTL core goes critical, how copy?" Devan spoke into his console as he reached for a nearby emergency gas mask, securing it to his face. It wasn't just his cargo on board...There were things that would let them know exactly who he was. If he was to have any chance of getting out of this, he needed to become a nobody.

4/3 . Edited 4/3 #5
Three-Seven Driver

Tyrene did not know the situation was as bad as it was, the guy on the other end of the line either sabotaged his ship or he was about to die anyways, but she forced herself not to feel guilty about the former, the man would find out that it wasn't a Coalition ship as she came into visual range, the glistening silver hull of a Star Courier was unmistakable as the pinnacle of civilian starship design, bristling with the largest weapons that were permitted in the civilian market. Moments later the docking hatch was secure and the readout on the airlock showed that the freighter was being flooded with Navarium.

Donning a mask that was kept by the airlock, she opened the hatch into the freighter with her heels clicking on the deck as she made her way through the quiet ship.

"Sorry I'm not who you expected, I just though being stuck out here you could use a little entertainment," Tyrene said with a smile as she saw the sole occupant on the flight deck who was also masked.

"We should probably make tracks before a real Coalition ship gets here, yeah?"

4/3 #6
Sol 2 -Wit

"Wow" Devan said simply as he saw his 'rescuer'. She certainly wasn't anything like the security team he was expecting "Good to see some Freelancers still have a sense of humor. Would have preffered if it hadn't cost me a ship, but whatever" He added with a shrug, before looking around to grab anything of immediate value in the cockpit. Approaching Tyrene, Devan gave her a nod before stepping through the airlock and into the woman's ship "Good idea. Last thing i need is to get caught up with those assholes."

"Nice ship. Must be nice to have engines that run reliably." Devan said once the airlock was finally closed, allowing him to pull off his mask. In the lights of Tyrene's ship, his face would be fully visible. He had obviously gone a while without a shave, and his jumpsuit was stained at various parts with dirt and oil "Thanks for the rescue though...I owe you one"

4/3 #7
Three-Seven Driver

"No problem," Tyrene said as she closed the airlock, removing her own mask and setting it on the appropriate hook. She had to admit that the guy was rather attractive, tall and muscular the stubble framed his jaw quite nicely and had a few thoughts about him squeezing her tight leather-clad ass or bending her over and fucking her senseless. She pushed those thoughts out of her head and at least had some new material as she played with herself tonight.

"There's a guest cabin down the aft corridor and to the left. Feel free to use the shower. There are some shaving supplies and guest clothes in the wardrobe if you like. I'll get us out of here before any patrols show up," Tyrene said, giving her hips slightly more sway to give him a good view as she walked away.

4/3 #8
Sol 2 -Wit

"That sounds good" Devan replied with a nod, running a hand through his hair before raising an eyebrow as the woman walked away from him. He could get a good look at her now, and he had to say, she was something crazy. Shaking his head to get rid of those thoughts for the moment, Devan began walking to where Tyrene had indicated, entering the guest cabin and looking around, before letting out a sigh and heading straight for the shower.

Unzipping his flight suit fully, Devan pulled it off along with his underwear, leaving only his bare, scarred skin as he took the pistol he had been hiding earlier and placing it on the bathroom sink. He then stepped into the shower, turning on the water and letting out a long breath as he felt the warm water wash over him "God damn that feels good..."

His ship didn't have a shower, so a good weeks worth of grime was swiftly washed away, causing Devan to almost feel lighter, as if it had all been weighing him down. How long had it been since he last spoke to a person? At least five days. Since he last saw a woman? A few weeks at least, and far longer since he last slept with one. Damn his rescuer was sexy...

4/3 #9
Three-Seven Driver

Tyrene entered the small kitchen once they were clear and once again on autopilot towards the station, she currently had her back to the doorway, her violet hair was now let down so that it draped over her shoulders. She was currently stirring a spoon in her cup of tea, her other reason for being towards the back of the ship was to perhaps get a good look at her passenger. The more she thought about him, the more her body was going crazy with lust. She wanted him but at the same time, she didn't want to have to be the one to initiate anything.

She put the spoon in the sink and with her left hand she took a sip from her mug while the left hand moved to the crotch of her leather pants, arching her back as she pressed down and could feel the heat. This had been a long cruise and toys only went so far, she really needed to get fucked hard.

4/3 #10
Sol 2 -Wit

It wouldn't be long before Devan appeared in the kitchen, his hair still somewhat damp as he looked around the place, evidently looking for something to eat. He was at least clean now, and was out of his grimy jumpsuit, now sporting a simple pair of pants and a singlet "I said it earlier, but i'll say it again. Nice ship...How the hell do you afford something like this? My ship was considered outdated, even back in the Federation days, and that thing still cost me most of my life savings" He explained, before returning his eyes to Tyrene, raising an eyebrow "You don't exactly dress like a hauler...What's your game?"

4/5 #11
Three-Seven Driver

Tyrene put her mug down on the counter, her heels clicking as her hips walked with a sway, lightly brushing her fingertips along the table as she walked up to him. "You would be amazed at how friendship goes a long way out here. The right friendships," she trailed off as she bit her lower ruby red lip and looked up at him with a seductive grin.

"Can be very rewarding." She was now standing so close that her large breasts pushed up in her corset were giving off a very impressive display only inches from the man's chest. "Don't you agree?" She said as she looked up at him.

4/5 #12
Sol 2 -Wit

Devan looked down at Tyrene and couldn't help but take a peek at the cleavage on such blatant display to him. He couldn't help but chuckle lightly "I understand...And yes, i do agree" He said, before shaking his head with a smile "You know, ever since i stepped foot on this ship, i got the impression that you wanted something from me"

As he spoke, the man stepped forward slowly, beginning to push Tyrene back towards the table as he eventually began bumping into her, his torso lightly pressing against her chest as he did so.

4/5 #13
Three-Seven Driver

Tyrene was about to respond with something coy when she felt the man push her backwards until her leather clad ass was pressed against the table her nipples were stiff with arousal, making the pressure of his chest against her breasts amplify the feeling thanks to her nipple rings. Her breasts were heaving as she looked up at him, her ruby red lips had a sheen to them, which her cheeks were red but it wasn't due to any sort of makeup.

"I'm not sure what you mean," she purred out, her voice taking on a very sensual tone as she wanted him to take her right then and there. "Your ship is toast and I don't think your cargo would have got me much on the market. What else could you give me?"

4/5 #14
Sol 2 -Wit

Devan grunted softly as he looked down at his pants, an obvious bulge beginning to grow, causing him to let out curt sigh "That's about the only thing i have left to offer. Gotta warn you though, i haven't used it for a while" He said, looking back up to Tyrene's face with a smirk "I got a feeling that's what you're after though, isn't it?"

4/6 #15
Three-Seven Driver

"Consider this a formal request," Tyrene said as she gently pushed one of her legs into Devan's groin.

"I want you to fuck me. Now, I understand that many people misunderstand what I just said. I don't want you to make love with me, I don't want you to have sex with me; I want you to fuck me."

4/6 #16
Sol 2 -Wit

Devan rased an eyebrow, before his whole body stiffened up slightly when he felt Tyrene's leg between his. It didn't take long for him to give another smirk, however "Well then, if it's a formal request.."

With that, Devan's demeanour changed in an instant, as he forcefully grabbed onto Tyrene's shoulders and spun her around, before pushing her down on the table so that she was completely bent over for him. Reaching down, Devan began undoing his belt wth one hand, while the other moved to pull down Tyrene's own leather pants, exposing her completely.

With his belt unclasped, Devan unzipped his pants and let them fall away along with his underwear, allowing his member to spring free, stepping forward to prod the tip against her entrance. He had always been thankful, as he had always been on the larger side when it came to his cock. A shame he rarely got to use it like this.

4/6 #17
Three-Seven Driver

Tyrene felt Devan quickly turn her around and bend her over the table and was soon working her ass out of the tight leather pants followed by the latex g-string. She had found that due to how easily she got wet, it was far easier keeping them clean than fabric ones. Soon the stretchy material was down as well. She moaned loudly as she felt the head of a very large cock at the entrance of her dripping wet, hairless pussy, wanting nothing else other than to be completely filled by it and brought to multiple orgasms and to be pumped full of his load.

4/6 #18
Sol 2 -Wit

Devan eventually began pushing his way into Tyrene's entrance, parting her lips as he shoved his member deeper and deeper inside of her, until eventually his hips touched her ass. He gritted his teeth lightly as he felt her constrict around him. She felt pretty damn good. She had asked to be fucked however, and Devan wasted no time in pulling back, before slamming himself forward into her, causing the table to shudder and rock from the force of his thrust. He then did it again, and again as his hands travelled to her waist, grabbing on to it tightly as he worked himself into a rhythm "Fuck...You feel good"

4/7 #19
Three-Seven Driver

Tyrene moaned in pure pleasure as she felt him slowly slide his cock deeper and deeper inside of her, and in spite of his size there was little difficulty as she was dripping wet with arousal. Moments later she felt him pull back only to forcefully plunge deep inside of her, his balls slapping against her clit ring, adding to the pleasure. His strong hands on her small waist felt incredible and added to her feeling of powerlessness as his cock pounded in and out of her.

"You're so thick," she panted out as she arched her back, reveling in the feeling of being dominated. She loved the feeling of aggressive men.

4/9 #20
Sol 2 -Wit

Devan groaned lightly as he thrusted harshly into her, one of his hands travelling away from her waist and around to where her breasts were, cupping one in his hand before attempting to agressively pull her corset away, wanting to free them from their prison. His other hand also soon moved from her waist, travelling downwards until it reached her ass, squeezing it tightly and spurring himself on to pound her even harder. He felt as though he had power over her now, and was using her for his own pleasure.

4/11 #21
Three-Seven Driver

Tyrene worked back to the laces of her corset, pulling at them, the knot came undone and loosened it enough for her tits to bounce free of her corset, moaning loudly as Devan's fingers brushed along one of her nipple rings, her tits bouncing and the piercings moving as he aggressively fucked her, felling the firm hand squeezing her ass, her juices were flowing freely, her head tilted back and moaned as he fucked her.

4/11 #22
Sol 2 -Wit

Suddenly, Devan would pull himself out of Tyrene, before placing a hand on her shoulder and pulling her so she would turn over "Turn around, i want to watch them" He said through clenched teeth as he placed his hand on her neck and pushed her down so that her back was now laying on the table. Pulling her legs apart, Devan forefully reentered her and returned to his previous vigorous pace, the constant rocking of the table causing the cup holding Tyrene's tea to fall to the floor and spill everywhere. In their new position, Devan grabbed one of Tyrene's breasts with his hand, squeezing it and rubbing his palm against her nipple as he did so.

4/12 #23
Three-Seven Driver

Tyrene felt herself being turned around, and working off her pants and g-string around her ankles so she was naked from the waist down while her loose corset just covered her waist, she wrapped her legs around Devan feeling her huge tits bounce up and down as he fucked her, moaning in pleasure as his hand pressed down on one of her breasts, feeling his fingers press into the soft flesh as the palm moved her nipple ring, stimulating the nipple it was attached to.

4/15 #24
Sol 2 -Wit

The piercings all over Tyrene's body were interesting to Devan, he was picking up on the fact that she always seemed to cry out a little louder when one was messed with. Removing his hand from her breast, Devan pinched his thumb and index finger down on her nipple ring, tugging it and rolling it gently in his hand. In conjunction with this, Devna moved his other hand downwards and placed his thumb over Tyrene's clit piercing, rubbing it as he continued to thrust himself deep into her, causing the kitchen to echo with the sound of his hips smacking against her.

4/15 #25
O. Gallan Rager

Garret Mole cracked open a cold bottle of Nebula Cola. It was one of his favorite sodas since he began his career as a freelance mechanic and technician for stations and ships. He loved the taste, fizz, and design. It certainly was a beverage to enjoy. As he sat on his chair in his room, he took it easy.

He took advantage of the rest because the crew of the large starship, Arcadia, called on him to help with every mechanical and physical problem. It wasnt bad, but he wasnt the only one who could fix things too.

4/19 #26
O. Gallan Rager
Lettie Volt sighed as she tied her apron. The short, thick, dark haired woman loved cooking and always wanted to cook on a starship. See the stars, meet aliens, and experience all that the galaxies. She just didnt expect to land hectic job as a quick cook on the starship Arcadia, the same one that Garret Mole worked on. She had to help feed hungry members of the starship crew and it tooka lot of skill and strength and energy to do but she didn't complain. It was better than being stuck on her homeworld.
4/24 #27
Sirzechs

Arturo Dybala was one of the Lieutenants on the starship, Arcadia. 5'11.5" ft, Arturo is a fairly tall tanned yet fair skinned handsome young man. He has a lean, moderately muscular build with slightly round yet narrowed hazel eyes. He has medium-length light brown hair which is styled into a high fade, with the hair on top curling slightly upwards as it defied gravity. He wore the standard uniform for the starship and was currently heading towards the cafeteria for a snack. He had build quite the appetite in the past few hours.

He heard movement in the kitchen, and smiled as he thought about trying to convince whoever was working in the kitchen to prepare him a meal. When he entered the kitchen, his eyes immediately took in the appearance of the short thick woman. "Damn, she's sexy." He inwardly groaned as he checked Lettie out. "Excuse me?" He called out to her.

4/25 #28
O. Gallan Rager
Lettie nearly jumped when she heard someone talk to her. The 5ft 4in woman turned around in place and blushed when she saw it was Arturo Dybala. On instinct, she saluted with one hand and looked up at his hazel eyes. She had seen him five times on the ship and he was quite the handsome man. She didnt think he was interested in her. She was tan and had quite a 34in butt and a 28C bust and wavy hair but she didnt like to brag. "Good evening Lieutenant Dybala," she said. "How can I serve you, sir?"
4/25 #29
O. Gallan Rager
Lettie hoped she looked decent. She wore her apron, a crisp Arcadia blouse, unbuttoned to show a little to show her cleavage, a black pair of pants, and black boots.
4/25 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Jarin Renshoga Ryu koolken256, Rin Salem, Lonely Little Dri, the assassin of hope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member