Home Community TV Shows Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. engineering & biochem
engineering & biochem
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Since: 11-07-13
Founder: arsonistlullaby - Stories: 16 - Followers: 0 - id: 111009
a collection of fan fics featuring fitzsimmons, whether they're depicted romantically or platonically.

slowly sickly burning by gracecavendish reviews
Fitz shuts himself away after the events at the Hub, it's up to Simmons to bring him back. Post 1x17
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 958 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/11/2014 - [L. Fitz, J. Simmons] - Complete
Close your eyes before the sleep by MaidenStar reviews
"In the end, it only takes a single bullet to kill them both, shot at such close range that it sails effortlessly through his body, chest to back, before lodging itself securely in her heart." AU of sorts. When Ward returns to Providence, it is with an army of HYDRA agents, from whom FitzSimmons can only try to hide until it is too late.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,653 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/24/2014 - G. Ward, L. Fitz, J. Simmons - Complete
Roots by MaidenStar reviews
During a visit to Simmons's home for the summer break, Fitz is happy to learn a little more about Simmons's roots as he sees her home, and they take an afternoon walk in the countryside.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,845 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/10/2014 - L. Fitz, J. Simmons
A Short Goodbye by MaidenStar reviews
"The walk to the platform is both too long and too short as they drift along, always in step, always a few inches too close". WWI AU. Friends since childhood, FitzSimmons must part as Fitz is conscripted into the WWI British army.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,902 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/14/2014 - L. Fitz, J. Simmons - Complete
Lab Rats by serennog reviews
An accumulation of FitzSimmons drabbles, originally posted individually on my Tumblr. Chapter Twelve: 'Warmth', 'Fancy Dress' & 'Reunited'.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 4,205 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 3/13/2015 - Published: 11/18/2013 - L. Fitz, J. Simmons
A Birthday Wish by WickedSong reviews
Leo Fitz celebrates his twenty-fifth birthday on a flying circus he never really wanted to be a part of in the first place.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 845 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/27/2014 - L. Fitz, J. Simmons - Complete
House of Horrors by arsonistlullaby reviews
This definitely seemed like more and more of a bad idea as the evening progressed, but it was one of the greatest bad ideas she'd ever had. Simmons convinces Fitz to explore a haunted house.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,162 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/5/2013 - L. Fitz, J. Simmons - Complete
Castaways by arsonistlullaby reviews
Fitz and Simmons are locked in a retail store overnight. Mostly pre-canon fluff inspired by the season six episode 'Castaways' of Dawson's Creek (from which it gets its name).
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,598 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/30/2013 - L. Fitz, J. Simmons - Complete
swimming through sick lullabies by arsonistlullaby reviews
Simmons gets a little jealous too sometimes.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,948 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 4/28/2014 - Published: 12/18/2013 - [L. Fitz, J. Simmons] Skye/Daisy J., OC - Complete
Parallels by brainandheart reviews
When it comes down to it, he can't be anywhere but beside her.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,596 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/30/2013 - J. Simmons, L. Fitz - Complete
anywhere, i would've followed you by WickedSong reviews
"He wants to be all tough; macho man, super-secret agent Grant Ward style and all, act like it's rolling off his shoulder, but there's a bloody bullet stuck in him and it hurts."
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,650 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/3/2013 - [L. Fitz, J. Simmons] - Complete
They Were More by Ariadnerue reviews
That was the way it was for them, just like at the Academy. One day they were Fitz and Simmons, the next day they were Fitzsimmons. Fitz/Simmons, oneshot.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 833 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 21 - Published: 2/10/2014 - [J. Simmons, L. Fitz] - Complete