Home Community Books Divergent Trilogy Tris in Love
Tris in Love
Follow .
Focus: Books Divergent Trilogy, Since: 09-02-17
Founder: alivingjuliet - Stories: 31 - Followers: 4 - id: 128221
Tris paired with our favorite guys! The best Tris in love fanfics. Tris and Tobias, Tris and Eric, Tris and Zeke, Tris and Uriah, Tris and Peter... you get the picture. Open to suggestions, but must be mostly well written and have an HEA.

A Permanent Misunderstanding by DragonMaster65 reviews
When Tris gets some new ink, things get messy. Her tattoo is identical to Eric's brand new tattoo. Combine that with her recent breakup with Four and everyone thinks that they've been secretly dating. (Eric x Tris) [Complete]
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,703 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 244 - Follows: 256 - Updated: 1/26/2018 - Published: 1/10/2016 - [Tris/Beatrice P., Eric] - Complete
Unsteady by Valexian rose reviews
Tobias wants nothing to do with Tris after the war, won't look at her, so much as let her touch him. Being messed up he leaves her, claiming to get himself together. Tris shuts herself away, and given time to think, she realizes that there was more than one lover in her life. Peter, is taking therapy and disciplinary classes, now a changed man he meets up with Tris to apologize.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,309 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 3/20/2015 - Published: 3/9/2015 - Tris/Beatrice P., Peter - Complete
The Reunion by sleepy1177 reviews
Tris and friends attend their five year high school reunion, where she runs into an old flame. Will she rekindle the flame with her only high school boyfriend, or will an old friend sweep her off of her feet? AU, OOC, non-canon, oneshot
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,893 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 31 - Published: 8/2/2016 - [Tris/Beatrice P., Eric] Four/Tobias, Christina - Complete
Heroes with hand signals by Parissnow reviews
Sometimes the best characters are the ones you never see until that crucial moment. That's what happened with Zeke. To be honest he didn't need me and I didn't need him. But now? Now I couldn't imagine my life without him. No war story. Zeke and Tris because he's such an underrated Character.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 23 - Words: 38,149 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 10/26/2017 - Published: 11/5/2014 - [Tris/Beatrice P., Zeke] - Complete
Oxymoron by divergentpanda46 reviews
Like most people, Uriah doesn't usually notice the Stiffs at school, but there is one girl that just seems... different. When he runs into Beatrice Prior as they both leave early after their aptitude tests don't go as planned, a friendship begins to form. When she chooses Dauntless... could it be more?
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 31 - Words: 80,806 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 191 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 2/25/2017 - Published: 11/14/2016 - [Tris/Beatrice P., Uriah] Four/Tobias, Zeke - Complete
The First Time by milner reviews
Meet-cute prompts. A bunch of one shots done for fun on the different ways Tris and Tobias could possibly meet in the modern day. To be updated in between stories.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,410 - Reviews: 213 - Favs: 162 - Follows: 194 - Updated: 5/7/2015 - Published: 4/7/2015 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias
Sunburn and Other Agonies of Camping by DragonMaster65 reviews
Tris discovers one of the lesser known duties of Dauntless Leadership mid-summer as she is recruited as a counselor for the dependent day camp. It's a frustrating affair made bearable by another Leader stuck in the same role. Part of the Eris Summer Swap! [Eric x Tris] [Complete]
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,379 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 24 - Published: 7/9/2017 - [Eric, Tris/Beatrice P.] - Complete
Reawakening by divergentpanda46 reviews
Uriah and Tris know that this shouldn't have been their time to die. They weren't ready, they weren't done yet. When they are given a second chance, can they save themselves and the people they love?
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 34 - Words: 116,417 - Reviews: 355 - Favs: 329 - Follows: 177 - Updated: 4/5/2017 - Published: 1/28/2017 - [Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias] [Marlene, Uriah] - Complete
Countdown to Christmas - An Advent Calendar of Stories by DragonMaster65 reviews
A series of inter-related ficlets and scenes. Eric and Tris tease and flirt their way through December until Christmas Day. [Eric x Tris] [COMPLETE]
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 20,547 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 1/11/2017 - Published: 12/15/2016 - [Tris/Beatrice P., Eric] - Complete
Unexpected by Chuuuups reviews
"Eric saved me. When I thought I was going to die," her voice cracked, "when my feet were dangling above the Chasm, Eric came." Or in which Eric is the one to save Tris from the Chasm incident and not Tobias.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 69,803 - Reviews: 197 - Favs: 528 - Follows: 344 - Updated: 1/1/2016 - Published: 1/3/2015 - [Tris/Beatrice P., Eric] - Complete
Dauntless to the Core by Torry-Riddle reviews
Eric had noticed Tris right away but Four got her first. Now that she's no longer an initiate will Eric have a chance to win Tris away from Four? No War
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 58,477 - Reviews: 361 - Favs: 686 - Follows: 386 - Updated: 2/17/2015 - Published: 11/4/2014 - [Eric, Tris/Beatrice P.] Four/Tobias - Complete
One difference by Parissnow reviews
what would happen if Tris had one change at the beginning of her story. This is what would happen if Tris lost her parents at fourteen. Being forced to stay in a home she is not wanted Beatrice has known one thing in the last two years. She has to leave. Contains minor swearing.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 24 - Words: 48,879 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 10/26/2017 - Published: 9/8/2014 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias, Christina, Will - Complete
Making A Memory by milner reviews
"As I look from person to person, taking in small pieces of their happiness, a pair of deep blue eyes catches me off guard. As soon as I see them, they're gone, but the intensity I felt in those few seconds makes me curious." A modern day AU where Tris and Christina take a much needed vacation, meeting some new friends along the way. All characters belong to Veronica Roth.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 33,881 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 205 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 10/4/2014 - Published: 9/8/2014 - Complete
Tips by SNOGIRL reviews
AU! After her parents are killed in a break in shooting, Tris has to cover the funeral and last expenses costs. She starts waitressing at a bar, Divergent, to make ends meet. Soon she acquires a regular customer, who never says more than four words to her but tips very well. Perhaps actions do speak louder than words...
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,721 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 56 - Published: 3/26/2014 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias - Complete
Prior Rings: A Determinant Story by Windchimed reviews
"So, are you nervous?" Zeke asks as he adjusts my bow tie just a touch. "No," I answer simply. And it's true. I have never been more certain of anything than I am about marrying Tris. This story is a sequel of sorts to my "Determinant" fic. It covers Tris & Tobias' year apart plus their reconciliation, engagement, wedding, kids & more. Give it a try! :-)
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 57 - Words: 166,177 - Reviews: 2006 - Favs: 406 - Follows: 333 - Updated: 6/2/2015 - Published: 8/24/2014 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias, Christina, Uriah - Complete
Determinant: One choice will change everything by Windchimed reviews
"Even now, I feel the electrical pull that every touch creates with her. And I know it's unique to her, something I'll never feel with anyone else. I pull away, knowing if I stay any longer I'll never have the strength to do this." Full-length alternate 3rd book with a completely original plot and a very satisfying ending. Works instead of "Allegiant" or after it.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 50 - Words: 172,721 - Reviews: 2248 - Favs: 1,180 - Follows: 877 - Updated: 8/15/2015 - Published: 11/2/2013 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias, Christina, Uriah - Complete