Home Community Cartoons Phineas and Ferb This Should Be A Real Episode!
This Should Be A Real Episode!
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Phineas and Ferb, Since: 05-22-14
Founder: zapdosmaster145 - Stories: 16 - Followers: 10 - id: 114471
For stories that are just another day in the summer of Phineas and Ferb. Lighthearted themes, IC-ness, and decent spelling/grammar are a must! Shipping is allowed as long as it's of the same tone as the show. And most important, it has to be very funny! Basically, if it would make a good episode, you'll find it here. If you have a story that you think should be here, PM me and I'll take a look!

Waiting To Be Told by The WGPM reviews
"Summer! It's like the world's best story and it's waiting to be told!" / A compilation of episode-like one-shots, each designed to pass as a 'normal' day in the summer of P&F. But what is normal for those two? Now Showing: Episode 8, Act My Age: Hilarity ensues when Doofenshmirtz's Age Switch-Inator misses - and hits a certain Candace Flynn.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 45,163 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/2/2016 - Published: 2/11/2015
Sunny with a Chance of Dancing by DabblerDragon reviews
Phineas and Ferb make their own news show and Dr. Doofenschmirtz becomes addicted to a dance pad game he just can't seem to beat. Will Candace be able to bust her brothers when they're right on the home TV?
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,217 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/11/2011 - Phineas, Dr. Doofenshmirtz - Complete
Following Perry by Mortal Anonymous reviews
The kids all decide that today's the day they find out where Perry runs off to every day. Monogram decides Perry's coming into work whether he likes it or not, and Doofenshmirtz is afraid Perry might not loathe him anymore. What's a platypus to do!
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,562 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 24 - Published: 4/10/2010 - Perry, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Major Monogram, Phineas - Complete
Doofermarket Creep by R.W. Mead reviews
Candace gets a job at a supermarket to be closer to Jeremy, but soon realizes it also keeps her farther away from Phineas and Ferb and paranoia sets in. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz opens a supermarket of his own- though he's not entirely sure why.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,314 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/22/2009 - Complete
Formula None by Evil Dr. Reef reviews
After a conversation with their dad, Phineas and Ferb decide to test the limits of Formula-style racing with their own custom track. Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz builds a Decaffeinator-inator to corner the market on high priced coffee shop beverages.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,981 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/31/2013 - Complete
Sleepovers by zapdosmaster145 reviews
104 days aren't enough! Join Phineas and Ferb as they try to make the best night ever! But there's always trouble brewing somewhere in the Tri-State Area, for as they say, evil scientists never sleep. Wait, come again? Nobody says that, you say? Well, I do! Who asked you anyway? Your job is to read!
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,064 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/22/2013 - Published: 9/4/2013 - Complete
A Slightly Unusual Friday by LuticolousMantis reviews
Phineas and Ferb decide to build the coolest zoo ever, and Jeremy takes an interest in busting. Meanwhile, a malfunctioning inator causes Perry and Doofenshmirtz to switch bodies.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,935 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 19 - Published: 5/5/2013 - Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Perry, Jeremy, Candace
I Know What We're Taking Over Today! by bilaterus reviews
It's just another day for Phineas and Ferb, only this time... they're taking over the Tri-State Area! Although Isabella's fantasies of becoming Phineas's queen are realized, she still feels that something is amiss. And how will Perry return everything to normal?
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,357 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/28/2013 - Published: 9/23/2012 - Complete
Phineas and the Beanstalk by zapdosmaster145 reviews
I wanted to write an original, realistic episode of P&F for fun to show my family. Phineas and Ferb are looking for something that doesn't exist. Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz has concocted a new, hideous plan to take over the Tri-State Area. My first fanfic. I do not own the TV show Phineas And Ferb or anything related to it.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,611 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/23/2013 - Complete
Calling Agent P by Jet Engine reviews
(Perry-centric, for the most part, one-shot series. Please R and R. Also, the agents can talk.) Episode Thirty-seven: The cast gets interviewed, and their bloopers are shown. However, the host is more offensive than they'd expected.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 37 - Words: 66,027 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 3/30/2014 - Published: 7/1/2013 - Phineas, Ferb, Perry, Dr. Doofenshmirtz - Complete
Phineas and Ferb - Extra by Herman the Hedgehog reviews
There is so much fan fiction nowadays that focuses on over-the-top character traits that no characters on the show would ever actually portray. Have you ever wanted simple pieces of writing that could actually be real "Phineas and Ferb" episodes by Dan and Swampy? If you have then you've come to the right place!
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,036 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/4/2013 - Published: 6/8/2013 - Phineas, Ferb, Candace, Dr. Doofenshmirtz
Rhyme Time by Loony Loomy reviews
A lighthearted fic; as light as can be. And hearted—that's nonsense, I'm sure you'll agree. Phineas and Ferb speak in rhymes for the day. So, why don't you read it? What do you say?
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,179 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/18/2014 - Published: 4/8/2012 - Complete
Comedy Club by EpicThoth3's reviews
It's a regular episode of Phineas and Ferb! The brothers are watching Sunday Morning Rerun (the cartoon version of SNL) one morning, decide it would be a great idea to put on a similar show, and then give Candace tickets for her one-month anniversary with Jeremy. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz is experiencing a wardrobe crisis, and is stuck in his daughter's ill-fitting outfit.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,505 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Published: 4/21/2014 - Isabella, Candace, Phineas, Perry - Complete
Doofenshmirtz Holiday Pet Peeves by EpicChowder 619 reviews
Doof prepares to ruin our favourite holidays but can Perry stop him? Can anyone stop him? Maybe not… It's the hottest day of summer and while Phineas and Ferb try to beat the heat with their friends, Doofenshmirtz looks to change the very nature of holidays. Can Perry stop him before he effectively destroys ever holiday forever? SEASON FINALE!
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 28,510 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/3/2014 - Published: 10/31/2013 - Candace, Perry, Dr. Doofenshmirtz - Complete
Kick It Up A Notch! by zapdosmaster145 reviews
Are you sad there will be no more new episodes of your favorite show, Phineas and Ferb? Here's something to help cheer you up. It is an assembly of one-shots where each chapter is an original "fan-made" episode. Even though they are all written by me, I own no part of the actual show. The perfect place to turn to if you still can't get enough P&F!
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 37,814 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/20/2015 - Published: 1/25/2014