Home Community Books Twilight The Physical
The Physical
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 06-02-08
Founder: just drifting - Stories: 47 - Followers: 11 - Staff: 8 - id: 58981
A collection of all things Rosalie and Emmett. Some just Rosalie, some just Emmett, some all human and all Rosalie and Emmett-y
If anyone has a story to add to this, or wants to be a staff member then dont hesitate to ask and i will be happy to comply

Emmett in Silence by Mrs. Cope reviews
The world may be silent, but the moments of love make life sing. Written in loving memory of Marti LoMonaco, sister and friend.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,894 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/5/2009 - Edward, Emmett - Complete
Rosalie's Tale by A True Dreamer reviews
Rose was happy most of the time. Everyone savored every moment they could after they had realized it could all be taken away. It still didn't stop her from wishing for the impossible. Based in the future. Post Breaking Dawn.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,222 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 9/12/2010 - Published: 4/16/2009 - Rosalie, Emmett - Complete
In the Mirror, Darkly by HM Grayson reviews
Monsters cannot cry. Some days Rosalie thinks she has to or she'll go crazy. Maybe she has already. Can you be sane without a soul?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,913 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/26/2010 - Rosalie - Complete
The Ghost of Rochester by CooLibrarian reviews
Rosalie returns to her hometown with Emmett to find her disapperance has become a ledgend and someone has been waiting for her.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Supernatural - Chapters: 18 - Words: 52,294 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 4/3 - Published: 12/16/2009 - Rosalie, Emmett
Foreplay by DramaticField reviews
Renesmee walks in on Rose and Emmett at a bad time. What do they tell her when she asks whats going on? Right after Breaking Dawn. Short one shot! Reviews ?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 499 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 14 - Published: 5/23/2009 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Rosalie - Complete
Flowers by Peace.Love.Twilightttt reviews
One-shot. Emmett asks Edward for some advice to impress Rosalie...
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,845 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/12/2009 - Edward, Emmett - Complete
The Lake House by Endless Raindrops reviews
I had the entire summer to spend at Lake Washington with my best friends, hot guys, and no adult supervision. Nothing could go wrong... right? All Human! R/E main paring
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,824 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 7/17/2009 - Published: 7/10/2009 - Rosalie, Emmett
More Than Anything by Pancake The Thunder Hearted reviews
This is a two-shot. Emmett gets into an argument with Rosalie. He talks to Leah while she is silently reflecting. Much reflection between them both. One chapter in each of their POV's. Emmett x Rosalie fluff in the end. R&R please!
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,859 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/24/2009 - Published: 3/21/2009 - Rosalie, Emmett - Complete
This Damnation by Dreaming June reviews
The year is 1935 and Rosalie has just rescued a handsome, dark haired man. Will she let her guilt and remorse go long enough to let him into her life?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,386 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 2/3/2009 - Published: 11/27/2008 - Rosalie, Emmett
Shivering through the Storm by Jade-Ocean333 reviews
He was so deliriously, blindingly happy that it took all I had not to mimic him. My lips curved upwards, my muscles stretching to accomodate the grin threatening to burst forth. I loved him. More than I loved myself. Rosalie/Emmett
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,191 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/9/2008 - Rosalie, Emmett - Complete
I'll Vote No by sillybella reviews
Inside Rosalie's head.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,720 - Reviews: 171 - Favs: 233 - Follows: 39 - Published: 10/18/2006 - Complete
New Direction by just drifting reviews
I was felt cold, which was weird because vampires don’t get cold. That’s when I noticed it. It was a heartbeat. My heartbeat to be more specific." Rosalie is given another chance to be human. Will she be able to get everything she's always wanted, needed.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,378 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 12/15/2008 - Published: 10/3/2008 - Rosalie, Emmett
One Child, One Day by Kristen Elizabeth reviews
Spoilers for Breaking Dawn. A missing scene between Emmett and Rosalie.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,197 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/17/2008 - Emmett, Rosalie - Complete
Rose's Wish by locqua reviews
How does Emmett deal with the one thing he can't give Rosalie?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,429 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/18/2008 - Published: 10/8/2008 - Emmett, Rosalie - Complete
Of the Strong Man and the Grease Monkey by Paradoxically reviews
A collection of Rosalie and Emmett one shots: Fluff haters beware.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,396 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 10/8/2008 - Published: 11/19/2006 - Emmett, Rosalie
Out of the Darkness by Shekiah Rosay reviews
Rosalie had been putting off the day that she would have to tell Emmett about what happened with Royce King. But when he finally starts asking questions, she gives in and tells her story for the first time. His reaction is not quite what she expected.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,987 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 9/28/2008 - Published: 9/21/2008 - Rosalie, Emmett - Complete
Reflection by anirishtwilight reviews
Rosalie just wants to forget...but she's not sure that she'll ever be able to.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 552 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/14/2008 - Complete
Rosalie's Revenge by Consultant by Day reviews
We know Rosalie killed her assailants; this is the story of how she did it. Peek inside her brain as she stalks the men who brutalized her, becomes friends with Edward and falls in love with Emmett. 11/23: Now complete. All characters, etc. S. Meyer's
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 45 - Words: 68,744 - Reviews: 697 - Favs: 273 - Follows: 141 - Updated: 11/23/2008 - Published: 11/29/2007 - Complete
Eighteenth Story by stress reviews
COMPLETE: Four times when Rosalie saved Emmett -- and one time she let him be the hero. EmmettxRosalie, set Pre-Twilight.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,595 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 7/27/2008 - Published: 6/29/2008 - Emmett, Rosalie - Complete
Darling Boy by missxbaphne reviews
Rosalie Hale comes to terms with sin and damnation. Rosalie/Emmett
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 867 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/28/2008 - Rosalie, Emmett - Complete
Desperate by Angeliss reviews
Sometimes your dreams can blind you to what has to be done; that's what Edward thinks. But Rosalie disagrees. Sometimes your dreams give you the strength to save a life. Canon, BD, RxE. *NO SPOILERS TIL 3RD CHAPTER- FIRST TWO ARE INTERCONNECTED ONESHOTS*
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 29,754 - Reviews: 262 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 1/3/2010 - Published: 8/28/2008 - Rosalie, Emmett
Not Enough by Angeliss reviews
Rosalie has a secret and it's tearing her and Emmett apart. How can they bridge the gap? Rated T for mention of Rosalie's back story and some mild language in the second chapter. NOW COMPLETE- and I mean it this time!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,634 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 3/28/2008 - Published: 3/11/2008 - Rosalie, Emmett - Complete
Me, Vanity and Sorry by GoodByexx reviews
The human side of Rosalie appears in this poem.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 513 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/9/2007 - Rosalie - Complete
You're Welcome by just drifting reviews
“Thankyou,” I whispered. “For what?” she turned her head towards me. “Eternity.” She leaned forward and closed the miniscule space between us to capture my lips. “You’re welcome.” How did Emmett and Rosalie really become a couple? This is my version
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,086 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/13/2008 - Emmett, Rosalie - Complete
One Whole Perfect Moment by calamityxcooper reviews
There it was, our perfect moment. Me and her. Emmett and Rosalie. And at that point, as I watched her speed off into the distance I knew that no matter what; it would be that way forever. I felt a smile creep upon me as I began to run. R&R please!
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 852 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/30/2008 - Emmett, Rosalie - Complete
34 | Page 1 2 Next »