Home Community Anime/Manga Slam Dunk The Mary Sue Mafia
The Mary Sue Mafia
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Slam Dunk, Since: 03-30-05
Founder: Night Strider - Stories: 9 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 4 - id: 13718
Home to the Mary Sue parody fics

The Things We Learn by Shira Rukawa reviews
You’ve learnt about the laws of physics… now learn about the laws of Slam Dunk through this parody of typical Slam Dunk fanfics!
Slam Dunk - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,507 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/17/2005 - Published: 3/29/2005
For What It Takes by Bet You Love That reviews
A girl. A boy. A boy. A boy. The whole Kanagawa. Deception. R&R! My very first fic! Don't flame. i hate flames :-)
Slam Dunk - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,186 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/26/2004
Of Love and Basketball by Bet You Love That reviews
My second fic! My first one's a big hit, try this one! RnR, don't flame. Dedicated to Randy's whatever, Drunk Lady, Dream Kingdom, julie-tearjerkoff, MIKE, etc.
Slam Dunk - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,103 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 11/2/2004 - Published: 10/29/2004
The Story Of Sendoh Akira And I by sakura1988 reviews
Errr... something bout Sendoh and an OC... its in the OC's point of view from chapter 1 to 12.. my first fic n it sux so don't kill me! {COMPLETE!!!!!!} oh yeah.. and.. WARNING: A Mary Sue fic! r&r too, ya, minna?
Slam Dunk - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 10,873 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/6/2002 - Published: 10/31/2002 - Complete
I'm a what! by mumyou nanashi reviews
warning: not for yaoi and Mary Sue writerslovers. Mitsui decides to surf the net for some 'good reads'. How do you think will he react to the ehem yaoi stories?
Slam Dunk - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,265 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/4/2003 - Complete
The Same Usual Day by ThE KiDDo reviews
(A sercastic story concering Mary-sue fics) A certain girl becomes everybody's crush when she decides to show up in the gym. What mess has she caused in our heroes' life?
Slam Dunk - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,630 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 8/22/2003
Slam Dunk: Inside Stuff Au Revoir by Eliar Swiftfire reviews
The murderous, malicious, backstabbing Rukawa's Sis had sent her brother into a coma... will he ever wake up...? The CONCLUSION of my Inside Stuff saga... The story's told from the end to the beginning. So the prologue is the epilogue.
Slam Dunk - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,925 - Reviews: 13 - Published: 6/17/2003
I am NOT a Mary Sue! by Night Strider reviews
Kiyota meets the most perfect girl in the world who denies that she's a Mary Sue! KiyotaxOC. Kiyota's POV. Non-yaoi.RnR! Dedicated to Bet You Love That.
Slam Dunk - Rated: T - English - Parody/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,130 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/3/2004