Home Community Movies How to Train Your Dragon The G.M.A.D.
The G.M.A.D.
Follow .
Focus: Movies How to Train Your Dragon, Since: 04-20-14
Founder: Toni42 - Stories: 25 - Followers: 65 - Staff: 2 - id: 113931
These are stories made from 'The Guardian Magic Archer Dragons' (G.M.A.D. for short), we are a group of writers that write about HTTYD, ROTG, Brave 2012, Tangled, ROTBTD and about our expanding group! If you want to join, PM me. I'll PM you a form, fill it out, and wait for my answer!

Dragonborn by Thorongil82 reviews
Hiccup left before his trial could commence, choosing to fight the Red Death alone to protect Berk. Now, eight years after, a new threat towards Berk. A group of eight travel to Berk in order to stop this threat. But can they succeed? (This was originally done by Incinerator1, but they discontinued it. I was given permission to take over. Has nothing to do with Skyrim.)
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 51,252 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 176 - Follows: 190 - Updated: 9/25/2015 - Published: 8/2/2014 - Astrid, Hiccup, Toothless, OC
The GMAD:DRAGONLORDS story by GRANDDRAGONLORD reviews
How I joined the G.M.A.D
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 209 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/26/2014
My Beggings by flamepanther28 reviews
want to find out how I got into the G.M.A.D?Then read this story to do it.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,208 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/22/2014 - Published: 7/19/2014 - Complete
GMAD: Second chances by Phoenixthefirebird reviews
Phoenix a G.M.A.D. member goes to the world of how to train your dragon this is he's first mission what choas will ensue? Well lets find out. AU rated t because I'm paranoid
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 20,612 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/3/2014 - Published: 6/18/2014 - Astrid, Hiccup, Toothless, OC
The Spell Returns by midnightsky0612 reviews
A year after the events of A Fight for the Heir, Fishlegs and Snotlout got into an argument with Astrid, and the twins that leads those two to find an emerald that has Magness's spirit, as he uses them to get his revenge on Hiccup, and regain his power to have his weapon again...Permanently... *author's note at the last chapter*
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 31 - Words: 48,853 - Reviews: 312 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 1/2/2015 - Published: 6/15/2014 - Fishlegs I., Hiccup, Snotlout, OC - Complete
The Game Plan by midnightsky0612 reviews
AU set in the modern world. Stoick the Vast was the greatest football player in the town of Berk, however, everything turns upside down when he receives shocking news by just a simple knock on the door. He meets a teenager name Hiccup, with his dog Toothless, and the boy claims Stoick to be his father. Now this #1 father must choose fame, or a son.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 23 - Words: 34,193 - Reviews: 335 - Favs: 218 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 8/3/2014 - Published: 6/15/2014 - Complete
The Fury in the Night by Checkingdude reviews
The soul of a dragon inside the body of man was never more true then with the dragon raised Fury. Hear his adventures and relax all dragons, for he is the savior of you. A 'Hiccup raise by dragons' AU. Rated T and possible might be booted up to M for blood. Updates are random.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Crime/Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 61,382 - Reviews: 369 - Favs: 386 - Follows: 462 - Updated: 6/19/2018 - Published: 6/8/2014 - Astrid, Hiccup, Toothless, OC
HTTYD: Watching The Movie by Thorongil82 reviews
Events that shouldn't have happened lead to a near-death situation. Now to right the wrong I will transport the Vikings and dragons to the G.M.A.D. lair to watch the movie and show what should've happened. But will it work? My first Fanfic.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 103,720 - Reviews: 353 - Favs: 658 - Follows: 630 - Updated: 2/25/2015 - Published: 6/6/2014 - Astrid, Hiccup, Stoick, Toothless
HTTYD Drabbles by midnightsky0612 reviews
One shots or drabbles that are either requested or my idea. Requests are open.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 30,050 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 5/31/2015 - Published: 4/29/2014 - Astrid, Hiccup, Stoick, Toothless
Runt Trade by LunaSnow94 reviews
Hiccup is kidnapped from his village in the middle of the night and taken to be sold as a slave to another village/tribe. Without the help of his dragon, Hiccup has to find a way to get back to Berk on his own. Will he be able to get back to Berk or can he get the help of his fellow slaves? Rated T just to be safe.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 19 - Words: 30,040 - Reviews: 220 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 150 - Updated: 4/21/2015 - Published: 3/19/2014 - Astrid, Hiccup, Stoick, Toothless
Forgotten by midnightsky0612 reviews
After an accident from an Outcast attack, Hiccup has forgotten everything and everyone except for Toothless. While the Isle of Berk help Hiccup regain his memories, Alvin is on the hunt to give Hiccup the wrong information to make him his... son ! Rated T for some blood.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 18,920 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 2/17/2014 - Published: 1/29/2014 - Hiccup, Stoick, Toothless, Alvin the Treacherous - Complete
What's Worth Protecting by midnightsky0612 reviews
After the events of the Eel Pox, Toothless is feeling guilty about his actions towards Hiccup earlier. Can a certain thunderdrum comfort him ? *One shot*
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,331 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 25 - Published: 2/8/2014 - Hiccup, Toothless, Thornado - Complete
Father and Child Day by midnightsky0612 reviews
Father and Child Day is here and Stoick wants to make up for all those years of neglecting his son on that day. Hiccup on the other hand is worried about this year but he will still get a gift for his father even if it won't be noticed ...again. While Hiccup is busy with his gift to give, Astrid and the gang are helping Stoick make Father and Child Day perfect.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,170 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 41 - Published: 1/25/2014 - [Hiccup, Stoick] - Complete
Daddy by midnightsky0612 reviews
When Hiccup was three years old, he would always call his father "Daddy" but then he all of a sudden stopped. Why did this happen, well Stoick will just have to find out soon.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,656 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 63 - Published: 1/21/2014 - Hiccup, Stoick - Complete
What Happened To Her by midnightsky0612 reviews
One shots of how Hiccup's mom either got to the strange dragon island, or died You want to see my versions of what happened to her, read this to see. And what Hiccup does if she died or was still alive.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,431 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 4/15/2014 - Published: 2/26/2014 - Hiccup, Stoick, Valhallarama, Valka - Complete
Frozen Heart by midnightsky0612 reviews
*Based on the movie Frozen* Hiccup accidently hit his father with his ice powers causing Hiccup, his mother and Gobber to keep it a secret. One day Hiccup let it go and so he fled from Berk, leaving it in an eternal winter as Stoick goes after his son, to convince him to bring back summer.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 20,305 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 3/8/2014 - Published: 2/19/2014 - Gobber, Hiccup, Stoick, Toothless - Complete
The Big Four by midnightsky0612 reviews
Pitch decides to strike back, and spread his nightmares to other worlds and find those who he calls mortal guardians. Jack must find those guardians, team up with them and stop Pitch once and for all, before chaos happens. But why does Pitch mostly target on a certain Viking more than the others?
Crossover - How to Train Your Dragon & Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 23 - Words: 37,691 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 9/13/2014 - Published: 3/23/2014 - Hiccup, OC, Jack Frost - Complete
A Fight for The Heir by midnightsky0612 reviews
Berk was finally in peace from the berserkers and the outcasts but after a few days, that was all about to change. Hiccup's grandfather came back to Berk to not only inspect how Stoick ran the island, but to take Hiccup away from home forever. *Author's Note on the last chapter.*
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 25 - Words: 35,586 - Reviews: 481 - Favs: 291 - Follows: 193 - Updated: 6/9/2014 - Published: 3/9/2014 - Hiccup, Stoick, OC - Complete