Home Community Anime/Manga My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア The Feminine Midoriya Izuku
The Feminine Midoriya Izuku
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア, Since: 11-16-17
Founder: Railgun14 - Stories: 82 - Followers: 421 - Staff: 2 - id: 128670
A gathering of stories featuring Izuku as a female. Pairings are varied and stories may be complete or still on-going. (FEM IZUKU / FEM DEKU FICS)

Heroic Legacy by CharaTheOperator reviews
Past are the years when Mutations were seen as dangerous omens of Humanity's end. Now they are 'Quirks' and the world has evolved around them until they became the norm. May Parker, the daughter of American Pro Hero Spider-Man, tries to follow the example set by her father and her childhood Hero, the legendary All Might, and to do so, she must study at U.A!
Crossover - Spider-Man & My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 30,181 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 1/22 - Published: 12/25/2019 - Peter P./Spider-Man, Mayday P./Spider-Girl, Izuku M., Katsuki B.
Love and Justice by EternallyLostAuthor reviews
10 year old Izuku wanted to be a hero more than anything despite being Quirkless... When confronted by a magical cat with a star shaped gem things start to get complicated. *A Magical Girl Adventure in the MHA Universe*(Quickly becomes Fem!Izuku/Quirk!Izuku)
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 41,059 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 464 - Follows: 596 - Updated: 10/22/2019 - Published: 1/19/2019 - Izuku M.
Deku the Bloodfallen by Blades of Chance reviews
In the first attempt as a means to continue his legacy, the Symbol of Evil created several beings. One of which was taken and given an actual upbringing. Now, Izuka years later is planning to complete her dream. Assuming, of course, she can overcome the school, the villains, the past and maybe even the heroes themselves. No pressure. Inspired by Overlord and other franchises.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 54,315 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 457 - Follows: 496 - Updated: 9/4/2019 - Published: 9/21/2018 - Izuku M., Ochako U., 1-A Students, All For One
let me help you by Genderbendqueen reviews
Shinsou Hitoshi was eight years old when he first met Midoriya Izuku, He was eight years old when he promised himself that he would protect the girl who became his sister.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,668 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 167 - Published: 9/11/2018
My hero Academia Dekus Mishap by Daniel French reviews
Izuku makes a mistake that changes his body forever when a villains power makes him a girl. - Hope you enjoy!
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 6,174 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 103 - Updated: 2/20/2019 - Published: 9/9/2018 - Complete
Empower by Eddiee Beth reviews
Female Izuku Midoriya - Genderbend Izuku Midoriya x Katsuki Bakugo story! An Izuka, female empowerment story in which she faces many obstacles like passing Yuuei's entrance exam, fighting off villains, but most importantly, discovering herself and maybe falling in love along the way.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 66,166 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 294 - Follows: 361 - Updated: 6/14 - Published: 8/16/2018 - Izuku M., Katsuki B., Hitoshi S., Inko M.
Tender Roots by UnchartedDreams reviews
Just why would Katsuki want to be friends with a girl, anyway? /childhood!fic, fem!deku, a fic delving into the childhood of katsuki and deku/
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 21 - Words: 28,724 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 206 - Follows: 255 - Updated: 3/26 - Published: 8/21/2018 - Izuku M., Katsuki B. - Complete
Advent of a Heroine by Felicity Dream reviews
Izuku was a fervent fangirl who wanted to be a hero. But despite her weird mutated genetics and a self-serving Quirk, she was determined to be like All Might! She just didn't know that, in history, Soulmates was a phenomena that preceded Quirks…But why'd she have to get three of them in this day and age! Fem!Izuku AU, Canon Series Rewrite.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 50,885 - Reviews: 351 - Favs: 1,054 - Follows: 1,157 - Updated: 12/22/2018 - Published: 8/8/2018 - [Izuku M., All For One, Enji T./Endeavor, Toshinori Y./All Might]
The Immortal and Eternal Hero SPECIAL: Pangolin Paradise by Phoenix Izuka reviews
A gift Oneshot for PikeBrine MC that takes place in the world of The Immortal Hero: Phoenix and it's future sequels. Izuka Midoriya goes to Amidal Island for a Junior Internship and there, she meets a quirky hero, learns about the underbelly of the animal trade and visits the Pangolin Paradise Hero Agency!
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,195 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 36 - Published: 8/3/2018 - Izuku M., Shouta A./Eraserhead
Lilith's Spawn: Tale of a Hero by Blades of Chance reviews
A near miss with death has changed Izuka Midoriya. The actions of one person may have helped her with her dreams if being a hero but what is the cost? Trails are up ahead, and the more she tries to deny what she has become the more troubling it will get for her. Can you really be a hero when you aren't even fully human? This half Succubus will find out.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 88,789 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 443 - Follows: 527 - Updated: 10/18/2018 - Published: 7/21/2018 - Izuku M., Toshinori Y./All Might, Villain Alliance, 1-A Students
Wish Upon a Star by RottedKarma reviews
Kimiko Midoriya's quirk strands her in a villain hideout, forcing her to fight her way out; but you don't back something into a corner and not expect it to bite- Kimiko wasn't going to die, so they would. The story of a grittier Fem!Izuku who'll need cunning if she wants to more than survive.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 50,610 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 275 - Follows: 353 - Updated: 5/3 - Published: 7/13/2018 - [Izuku M., Shouto T.]
Broken Information by AnjuSchiffer reviews
After the death of her father and the hospitalization of her mother, Izuku is adopted by the Bakugous. Darkness lingers within Izuku and Katsuki believes that by becoming a Hero, he might fix that. However, it seems that the hatred grows more once Katsuki finally makes it into UA and a string of misfortune follows him. [Villain!Izuku AU] [Fem!Izuku AU]
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Crime/Suspense - Chapters: 12 - Words: 31,602 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 286 - Follows: 379 - Updated: 12/16/2019 - Published: 7/2/2018
The Immortal Hero: Phoenix by Phoenix Izuka reviews
9 Year Old Quirkless Girl Izuka Midoriya is kidnapped by villains and held captive for a year. Saved by All-Might, Izuka is discovered to have a Quirk that gives her the power of a Phoenix, including returning to life after being killed. With All-Might and the U.A Teachers guiding her, Izuka will become not just the Symbol of Peace, but the first Immortal Hero!
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 25 - Words: 189,896 - Reviews: 308 - Favs: 1,682 - Follows: 1,194 - Updated: 8/15/2018 - Published: 6/29/2018 - Complete
Izuku Midoriya, a Different Story by FMA-Fangirl33 reviews
Shunned by everyone but her mother for being Quirkless. Read as young Izuku Midoriya's life takes a 180 degree turn to the better. This, is the story of she became the greatest hero alive! Rated T for language. Fem!Deku, Confident!Deku, Sarcastic!Deku, ScaryWhenMad!Deku.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 7,368 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 326 - Follows: 432 - Updated: 1/18/2019 - Published: 7/4/2018 - Izuku M., Toshinori Y./All Might, 1-A Students, Inko M.
Soul Marked by Bakusatsou reviews
Izuka Midoriya was quirkless, markless, and only wanted to become a hero like All Might. He gives her that chance, and in giving her a quirk she gains something else important, causing her only more confusion as she moved through her life at U.A. with her childhood best friend Kacchan. Adventure, action, villains, heroes, rivals, friends and romance is to be expected. Soulmate AU
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 206,027 - Reviews: 406 - Favs: 825 - Follows: 949 - Updated: 7/15 - Published: 5/27/2018 - [Izuku M., Katsuki B.]
Dark Times by MoonHeart3 reviews
She was born 'Quirkless'. In Germany, she was kidnapped by a man who experimented on children by quirks and transplanting DNA specimens to children. Most of them do not survive. But Izuka does. She was the only successful copy and fled to Japan where she was adopted. Meet fem! Izuku OP Izuku!Multi-quirk! Hides her identity about the 'Artificial people' accident.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,060 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 185 - Updated: 8/25/2018 - Published: 6/11/2018 - Izuku M., Toshinori Y./All Might, Itsuka K., N. Hadō
Adventures of fem deku by blizzard of time reviews
Midoriya becomes a girl and his...sorry her friends like this.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 27,801 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 542 - Follows: 616 - Updated: 3/5 - Published: 5/29/2018 - Izuku M., Katsuki B., Shouto T., 1-A Students
Dreams Can Become Reality by KingKagura reviews
Just as a quirkless young girl is about to give up on her dream, her destiny changes with the meeting of her idol, All Might. Midoriya Izuku is able to become a hero. After gaining the One For All quirk from All Might, Izuku embarks on her own action-packed adventure, full of friends, rivals, enemies, and romance. KatsuFem!Deku
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 150,713 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 347 - Follows: 349 - Updated: 9/2/2018 - Published: 5/22/2018 - Izuku M., Katsuki B.
War Drums by dab-of-paint reviews
Izuku Midoryia was less than others. She did not possess what made them more. But she wasn't the only one that was discriminated, bullied, lied to. Not the only one that suffered because society pushed them into their little crates of uselessness, of being less than those who were more. Be afraid world, be very afraid – because the revolution has only just begun. Fem!Izuku
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,280 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 225 - Updated: 5/13/2019 - Published: 5/9/2018 - Izuku M.
left but not alone by Genderbendqueen reviews
Izuku hasn't been coming to school Toshinori decides to why out why. Fem!Izuku
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,329 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 368 - Follows: 160 - Published: 5/5/2018 - Izuku M., Toshinori Y./All Might, Inko M. - Complete
On Fate's Hand by Railgun14 reviews
[AU] In another world of kingdoms, knights and wars, Aizawa Izuku was an apprentice tactician heading home after her completed fieldwork when she was attacked by bandits and left to die. On fate's design, she was found & rescued by the sole survivor of a clan that the world mistakenly dubbed as a savage. A grand quest begins. (Eventual Katsuki X FEM Izuku X Shouto)
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 50,467 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 237 - Updated: 8/22/2018 - Published: 4/28/2018 - Izuku M., Katsuki B., Shouto T., Shouta A./Eraserhead
Amapola by actually it is just me reviews
"Sometimes good intentions come with consequences that we must learn to bear." Izuku never regretted her selflessness, until now. (Fem Izuku, pairing undecided)
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,662 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 67 - Published: 4/20/2018
Boku no Hero Academia: An Unexpected Twist by Book loving Otaku reviews
Izuku had a dream, to become a hero and help the people with a smile easing their fear and giving them hope just like his hero All Might. Fate however had other plans, for she was born quirkless but that didn't deter her in fact it became her drive, to prove to everyone that anyone can be a hero.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,924 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 6/26/2018 - Published: 2/27/2018 - Izuku M.
The Villain's Hero by Halloween Godspell reviews
Please, save me. A faint wish. A silent wish her heart had made as a tear, she promised never to shed anymore, escaped from the confines of her tightly shut eyes and told the story of how her heart had ached so painfully. "Is someone over there?" Witch au. Fem!Izuku.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 23 - Words: 46,099 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 178 - Updated: 12/17/2018 - Published: 3/11/2018 - Izuku M., Katsuki B., Shouto T., Shigaraki T.
How to train your Villain To Become A Hero by Daru-kun reviews
Underestimating a quirkless girl was his biggest mistake. Now because of the pact HE made, Naruto must now Play 'Hero'. The question is, can he? Naruto x Fem!Izuku !Harem
Crossover - Naruto & My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,991 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 354 - Follows: 464 - Updated: 11/22/2017 - Published: 10/27/2017 - Naruto U., Izuku M., Momo Y., Tooru H.
46 | Page 1 2 Next »