Home Community Games Spyro the Dragon The Dark Master
The Dark Master
Follow .
Focus: Games Spyro the Dragon, Since: 02-09-12
Founder: SnickerToodles - Stories: 7 - Followers: 4 - id: 98291
(I don't update this, and there's no way to delete it. But feel free to PM me if you'd like your story added.) The Dark Master is a character shrouded in mystery. We know next to nothing about him. This archive is for stories centering around Malefor—in part or in whole—and anybody related to him, including parents, offspring, etc. Anything from long stories to little drabbles are allowed. Send me a PM if you'd like your story added! I also add stories as I find them.

The Legend of Spyro - Venture to Dragon Realms by DestinyGD reviews
Hikari, a 2nd-year student of Kyoto University, was summoned to Dragon Realms by the Dark Master. Will he be able to survive the raging war there, what kind of secrets will he unravel, and most importantly, can he be able to return to his home planet? Second language included, rated T. A prequel to the trilogy. Enjoy ;)
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 50,607 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/3 - Published: 4/2/2019 - Cynder, Malefor/The Dark Master, Gaul - Complete
Gaul by Remi Silvergold reviews
The Legend of the Heroic Spyro against Malefor, fighting Cynder and Gaul first... Okay. But now, let's change the side and see what happened in the "villain"'s side. What if Gaul had reasons to act the way he acted ? Dear readers, welcome the the tragedy of Gaul the Ape King.
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,209 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/28/2018 - Spyro, Cynder, Malefor/The Dark Master, Gaul - Complete
Malefor's Last Reflection by Maze-Eye reviews
There are moments that shape the path a dragon travels before the webs of fate ultimately decide their destiny. Malefor must make a difficult decision at the penultimate moment of his life or suffer the terrible unravelling of everything he thought he knew. (Set during DotD)
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 19,216 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/20/2015 - Published: 9/14/2015 - Malefor/The Dark Master, OC - Complete
Dark Master's Child by sparklebutter reviews
In life we have choices, 'You can either do this willingly or I'll make you slaughter your friends.' And in my case, with the Dark Master as a father, they aren't always easy. S\C F\E
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 41,716 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 4/26/2012 - Published: 11/14/2011
Prejudice by AmatusVanitas reviews
"Malefor howled and howled in rage when Gaul relayed the news." Pre-ANB, after the raid on the Temple.
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 350 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/19/2010 - Malefor/The Dark Master, Gaul - Complete
Poisonous by SnickerToodles reviews
OLD STORY. Revenge, I thought, taking one shuddering breath after another. That is what I need. Because of Spyro, Father is gone, the cleansing halted. It is time to act. Spyro will fall, but first, it is time to pay a visit to an old friend. Cynder... understand, this is what you would have wanted.
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,979 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 9/3/2012 - Published: 8/7/2011 - Spyro, Sparx, Cynder, Malefor/The Dark Master