Home Community TV Shows Rookie Blue The Best of Sam/Andy
The Best of Sam/Andy
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Rookie Blue, Since: 08-16-11
Founder: kaylucas - Stories: 25 - Followers: 0 - id: 94631
The best Sam and Andy stories ever created. Includes crossovers

Simple as Breathing by RBhambulance reviews
One shot of what could happen during tomorrow night's episode "The One That Got Away." There is a little language in this.
Rookie Blue - Rated: K+ - English - Crime/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,319 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/3/2011 - A. McNally - Complete
Undercover Baby by StolenRookie reviews
Should he go inside? He asked himself as he looked back at her, he couldn't afford to have Andy wake up and see him. But he needed to be closer to her, to see that she was okay.He wasn't supposed to be here, he wasn't Sam Swarek,
Rookie Blue - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,893 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/21/2011 - S. Swarek, A. McNally - Complete
What are Aunts for? by Sairs J reviews
A series of one shots that dip in and out of Sam and Andy's life together. Aunt Em of course is there to help out in her own unique way. It is set after my story Time.
Rookie Blue - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 45,427 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 6/23/2011 - Published: 5/6/2011 - A. McNally, S. Swarek
Best Mother's Day Present Ever by dcj reviews
Andy always gets the best presents, and this year she was happy to share.
Rookie Blue - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,642 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 16 - Published: 5/8/2011 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
You'll Be in My Heart by RBCrazyFan reviews
Sam/Andy Songfic drabble #5 - Andy thinks about Sam and a big change in their lives
Rookie Blue - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,314 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 22 - Published: 10/18/2010 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
Life's Good by deathwinged reviews
Life is good with Sam Swarek.
Rookie Blue - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 848 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/27/2010 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
Love in the Eyes of a Seven Year Old by xxliveforever17xx reviews
Andy/Sam fic. Sam had a heart-to-heart conversation with his daughter. Please review!
Rookie Blue - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,303 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/18/2010 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
You Gotta Go There to Come Back by Ryleigh04 reviews
It had been 54 weeks since she had dropped off the face of the planet, 378 days since she had ceased to be Andy McNally, 9,072 hours since she had been a police officer with the 15th division and 544,320 minutes since she had talked to the man she loved.
Rookie Blue - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 25 - Words: 49,825 - Reviews: 403 - Favs: 227 - Follows: 364 - Updated: 6/12/2013 - Published: 9/24/2010 - A. McNally, S. Swarek
Picking Up The Pieces Sam and Andy by Sellons reviews
Sam goes undercover when he thinks that Andy and Luke are about to get engaged. After finding Luke and Joe in a compromising situation they break up, and six months later her life turns upside down.
Rookie Blue - Rated: T - English - Crime/Angst - Chapters: 19 - Words: 46,270 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 139 - Updated: 7/26/2012 - Published: 6/26/2011 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
Judgement: Impaired by Greenstuff reviews
He'd had partners before. Male, female, rookies, veterans… but none had ever managed to get to him the way she did... Starts in the last few minutes of Episode 5. Sam/Andy Rating increased to T for violence and some language
Rookie Blue - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,092 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 7/27/2010 - Published: 7/24/2010 - S. Swarek, A. McNally - Complete
Officer Down by Copper's Mama reviews
Sam/Andy fic. Sam gets shot, Andy is plagued with memories while waiting for him to wake up. Please read and review!
Rookie Blue - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,991 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/24/2010 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
I Don't Want Anything to Happen to You by Copper's Mama reviews
Sam/Andy fic. My version of what could happen after episode 5. Someone's in the hospital Please read and review!
Rookie Blue - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,342 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 17 - Published: 7/20/2010 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
The Baby by Copper's Mama reviews
Sam/Andy fic. Continuation of the "A Different First Meeting" series. Sam and Andy welcome their first baby into the world. Please read and review!
Rookie Blue - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 713 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/15/2010 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
The Wedding by Copper's Mama reviews
Sam/Andy fic. Part of the "A Different First Meeting" series. A look back on Sam and Andy's wedding day. Please read and review!
Rookie Blue - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,436 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/14/2010 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
The Proposal by Copper's Mama reviews
Sam/Andy fic. Part of the "A Different First Meeting" series. A look back on how Sam proposed to Andy. Please read and review!
Rookie Blue - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,185 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/13/2010 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
Morning Routine by Copper's Mama reviews
Sam/Andy fic. Sequel to "A Different First Meeting". Please read and review!
Rookie Blue - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 775 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/13/2010 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
Red Light by Copper's Mama reviews
A Sam/Andy fic. Takes place probably mid-season, as though they had just come from a sexual harassment seminar. Please read and review!
Rookie Blue - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 360 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/9/2010 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
Fade to Black by AcrossAStarSweptSky reviews
"Of course it's my fault. She my rookie. I'm responsible for her. I was supposed to keep her safe. And instead, I got her shot." Swarek sits in the hospital following the shooting of his rookie.
Rookie Blue - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,374 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 24 - Published: 7/9/2010 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
Multitasking by Luna Jose reviews
This is kind of set after my story "Power" but you don't have to read that one first. It's the morning after and Andy proves how good she is at multitasking.
Rookie Blue - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 466 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 21 - Published: 8/17/2011 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
Tell her this by StolenRookie reviews
"How do I look Sam?" She asked nervously as she looked down at the white dress on her slim body. She was beautiful. The dress looked amazing and it fit snuggly on her. It was long and it nearly touched the floor. T for swearing!
Rookie Blue - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,057 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/14/2011 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
I Want To Do It by lilyRB reviews
Sam and Andy respond to a school shooting. SWAT is going to take a while and they're looking for a female officer to talk the teenager out of shooting. Andy wants to do it. Will Sam allow her to endanger herself? Also, Andy needs a date for an upcoming party. Hmm, maybe Sam?
Rookie Blue - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,138 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 8/21/2011 - Published: 8/12/2011 - A. McNally, S. Swarek
Two halves of a whole by Cindy Ryan reviews
Season two spoilers. Sometimes fate makes things perfectly clear
Rookie Blue - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 12 - Words: 14,868 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 95 - Updated: 9/3/2011 - Published: 7/8/2011 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
Gotta Love Cousins by allthistime reviews
Andy comes back from a two week vacation to find her cousin in Toronto. How much havoc can one little cousin cause? McSwarek
Rookie Blue - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 29,937 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 161 - Updated: 7/30/2014 - Published: 8/10/2011 - A. McNally, S. Swarek
Dark as Midnight by RBhambulance reviews
One drug ring, one gang and one U.C. assignment that changes the 15th Division forever.
Rookie Blue - Rated: T - English - Crime/Suspense - Chapters: 19 - Words: 29,098 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 9/17/2011 - Published: 7/16/2011 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete
Just A Kiss by Nonnie reviews
Song Fic to Lady Antebellum's song "Just A Kiss". Keep thinking it fits "Sandy" just a little too well! Please R&R!
Rookie Blue - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,542 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/16/2011 - Published: 8/15/2011 - A. McNally, S. Swarek - Complete