Home Community Cartoons My Little Pony Stories from the Brony Nation
Stories from the Brony Nation
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons My Little Pony, Since: 03-01-11
Founder: Jlargent - Stories: 416 - Followers: 49 - Staff: 2 - id: 90129
Currently has the most amount of stories in the MLP Community and regularly adds new stories. I only select stories that are top quality and has the potiental to be great fics.

Tears of Sunlight by J Wolf Silver reviews
Sunset Shimmer has been through a lot but it seems that things have finally got back to some form of normalcy. However, the next chapter in her life is about to begin. Sunset unlocks a part of her past and questions everything she thought she knew about herself. Family, Friendship, magic and maybe a bit of romance is in store for Sunset and her friends and it all starts with games
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 29,004 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 7/8 - Published: 7/20/2019 - Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, Sunset Shimmer
Scars of Our Past by J Wolf Silver reviews
Sunset Shimmer never really had a childhood or someone to teach her what she needs to know. So, after the fall formal, Sunset is faced with changed she is not yet ready for; friendship and a family who are willing to show her just what she's been missing. Will she accept accept this new found solace or will her fears and insecurities get the better of her? Dose she have a choice?
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 60 - Words: 116,581 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 3/24/2019 - Published: 1/1/2018 - Complete
Naruto the Street Fighting Wondercolt by ChaosMagemon reviews
Join High School Student/Street Fighter Naruto Namikaze who partakes in a student exchange program sending him to Canterlot High; home of the Canterlot Wondercolts. Naruto will be joining along side the Rainbooms be it for a band jam, helping out at school functions, and taking on Equestrian Magic. Read Street Fighting Fox and my other Naruto fics before reading this one.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 26,623 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 10/2/2019 - Published: 12/31/2018
SAPR by ScipioSmith reviews
Sunset, Jaune, Pyrrha and Ruby are Team SAPR, and together they fight to defeat the malice of Salem, uncover the truth about Ruby's past and fill the emptiness within their souls.
Crossover - My Little Pony & RWBY - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 221 - Words: 1,525,306 - Reviews: 300 - Favs: 240 - Follows: 205 - Updated: 8/20 - Published: 8/31/2018 - Sunset Shimmer, Ruby R., Jaune A., Pyrrha N.
Equestria Ninja Girls: Forgotten Friendship by ChaosMagemon reviews
When Sunset Shimmer discovers the Rainbooms and the students have lost their good memories of her, she and Fugitoid must enlist the help of some unexpected allies to recover those lost memories before they're gone forever, and Sunset will forever be remembered as a bad girl. And they must succeed for another enemy has returned to exact his revenge on their ninja friends.
Crossover - Ninja Turtles & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 20 - Words: 43,955 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 9/20/2018 - Published: 9/12/2018 - Bebop, Rocksteady, Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer - Complete
Equestria Ninja Girls: Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady by ChaosMagemon reviews
Hoping to find some excitement, the Rainbooms visit the Turtles only to find out Bebop and Rocksteady have allied themselves with Krang and an alternate Shredder who hope to conquer their dimension.
Crossover - Ninja Turtles & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,907 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/19/2018 - Published: 8/17/2018 - Leonardo, Bebop, Rocksteady, Twilight Sparkle - Complete
Equestria Ninja Girls Rainboom and Crystal Ninjas by ChaosMagemon reviews
The Rainbooms and Turtles are back together again taking on old foes and new foes with the help of the girls of Crystal Prep and an old robot friend. But with a vengeful ex-principal out to prove the existence of their magic, they may be in for a load of trouble.
Crossover - Ninja Turtles & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 21 - Words: 46,139 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/14/2018 - Published: 8/13/2018 - Complete
Rainboom Mutant Apocalypse by ChaosMagemon reviews
After the Mutagen Bomb, the world was wiped out, leaving the turtles and the Rainbooms separated from each other. Now they must fight to survive in the apocalyptic wasteland from the threat of warring mutant gangs all while trying to find the only place left in the world that has any life to it.
Crossover - Ninja Turtles & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,364 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 2/5/2018 - Published: 2/1/2018 - Raphael, Sunset Shimmer - Complete
The Little Pony Legend: Friendship Games by MaggiesHeartLove reviews
When Korra, Mako, Bolin and Asami receive a message from Sunset Shimmer, tehy take a trip to Canterlot High in order to help their mirror world friends in preparations for the Friendship Games. But, not everything is as it appears to be, especially when they receive an unexpected visit from Twilight's human counterpart while uncovering the mystery of the wild magic.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 53,270 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 15 - Published: 12/25/2017 - Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Flash Sentry, Korra - Complete
The Little Pony legend: The Guardians of Harmony! by MaggiesHeartLove reviews
When the evil Tempest Shadow invades Canterlot on the day of Iris and Akari's frist Friendship Festival, and turns Team Avatar Harmony to stone, the Guardians will have to embark on a quest that will take them beyond Equestria and face many dangers, make new friends and face many trials all to save their home in this epic conclusion to the LPL saga!
Crossover - My Little Pony & Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 23 - Words: 107,658 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 20 - Published: 12/16/2017 - Twilight Sparkle, Korra - Complete
Equestria Ninjas: Shadow Play by ChaosMagemon reviews
The turtles and their human friends return to Equestria to uncover the truth behind the disappearance o Star Swirl the Bearded and the Pillars of Equestria. But will discovering the truth lead them to an even bigger problem?
Crossover - Ninja Turtles & My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 4 - Words: 16,279 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 11/14/2017 - Published: 11/13/2017 - Leonardo, Karai, Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer - Complete
My Little Naruto: Family is Magic by MadHat886 reviews
The Apples were a normal farming family living in Ponyvile. Up till a young boy name Naruto suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Now in a world without ninjas or a need for them. Naruto will learn what it means to have people who care for him and find what he had always wanted. Crossover with MLP, Strawberry Shortcake, and Rainbow Brite.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 30 - Words: 62,562 - Reviews: 345 - Favs: 288 - Follows: 255 - Updated: 5/3 - Published: 7/14/2014
Turtles of Equestria by ChaosMagemon reviews
After defeating Kavaxas, the turtles felt it was some time for a little break. So they join Sunset Shimmer in Equestria to meet some old familiar faces, and gain a little cultural experience. While also dealing with new threats and dangers as well. Still nothing has ever stopped these green ninja machines before, and they won't now.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 40,567 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 9/10/2017 - Published: 4/18/2017 - Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Leonardo, Karai - Complete
Equestria Ninja Girls: The Shredder's End by ChaosMagemon reviews
After the death of Master Splinter, the Rainbooms and Turtles team up to take the fight to the Super Shredder with the aim of ending him once again for all to avenge their sensei. Will their combined strength and friendship be enough to overcome the rage and evil of the most powerful mutant they've ever tussled with?
Crossover - My Little Pony & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,550 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 26 - Published: 4/4/2017 - Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Leonardo, Shredder - Complete
Turtles of Everfree by ChaosMagemon reviews
After a mishap with a portal, the Turtles and their human allies find themselves joining the Rainbooms at Camp Everfree where there's mystery and magic in the air. With the Rainbooms gaining new magical abilities, they take their next step in their ninja training to learn to control their new powers and defend their friends from a danger lurking within the camp itself.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 39,613 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 4/3/2017 - Published: 3/30/2017 - Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Leonardo - Complete
Equestria Ninja Girls in Space by ChaosMagemon reviews
Picking up where they left off, the Rainbooms after escaping the planet earth's destruction at the hands of the Triceraton Empire are given a second chance to stop them from destroying their planet. They return to their world on board a space ship where the turtles and their friend the Fugitoid set out into space to stop the Triceratons and save planet Earth.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 16 - Words: 50,325 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 3/29/2017 - Published: 3/16/2017 - Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Leonardo, Prof. Honeycutt/Fugitoid - Complete
My Little Sunset: Magical Girl by MadHat886 reviews
The changlings have taken over and all hope is lost as none is left to stand against them. But in another world there is still one unicorn left. With the help of her old teacher's pet, Sunset must become the hero she always meant to be.
Crossover - X-overs & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 23 - Words: 50,208 - Reviews: 189 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 9/16/2018 - Published: 9/30/2015
TLPL: To Where and Back Again by MaggiesHeartLove reviews
Starlight Glimmer has certainly come a long way, but when she is invited to the annual Sunset Festival at her old village, she's terrified of being placed in a position of leadership again. But, when Team Avatar Harmony are kidnapped, now Starlight must call upon a group of unlikely heroes to save them from Equestria's oldest foe.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 26,562 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 11/20/2016 - Published: 11/16/2016 - Complete
TLPL: The Legend of Everfree by MaggiesHeartLove reviews
Every story has a beginning, but not all end in happiness. But much like the changing of the seasons, a story does always end, it takes on a new form. When magic runs rapid, old friends reunite, and a fallen soldier will return, with the guidance of two heroines who have also once reached their lowest point, only to rise again. Can Kuvira find the courage to write a new story?
Crossover - My Little Pony & Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 14 - Words: 68,294 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 11/2/2016 - Published: 9/17/2016 - Complete
The Most Chaotic Night Ever! by Azure129 reviews
It's time again for the Grand Galloping Gala! Discord is surprised when Princess Celestia both invites him to the party and makes a special(if unusual)request of him as her friend. Between concerns over the Gala, guilt regarding his recent actions, and strange new thoughts about the Princess, Discord ends up with a lot on his mind.Celestiacord. Tons of Discord!(Set b/w season 4&5).
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 414,377 - Reviews: 194 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 12/23/2016 - Published: 1/26/2015 - Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, Discord
School of Wizardry and Ponies by NoxraaTorgan reviews
An accident brings to light several reports about the Dursley's behavior when it came to Harry Potter. Now he has been taken in by his American cousins who happen to be the principals at Canterlot High School. Now Harry's whole life is up in the air, and what manner of magic is going on around the school?
Crossover - Harry Potter & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 16 - Words: 51,932 - Reviews: 181 - Favs: 526 - Follows: 617 - Updated: 4/7/2018 - Published: 5/22/2016 - Harry P., Princess Celestia, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, Sunset Shimmer
A Monstrous Family Reunion by drnkntst reviews
Sixteen years ago, the Lachances lost their only child in a flash, literally. What they didn't know was that their son Christopher was being cared for by Princess Celestia as if he was her own foal. Now, with Christopher's upcoming nuptials with Fluttershy, the family needed to be whole again. What could possibly go wrong? Sequel to 'The Monster of Canterlot'
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 27,153 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 95 - Updated: 12/8/2019 - Published: 3/23/2016 - Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Princess Celestia, OC
TLPL: Kingdom of Friendship: The Crystalling by MaggiesHeartLove reviews
One shot story of The Little Pony Legend. Two months after Starlight Glimmer's redemption, she is trying to confess her feelings to her longtime friend, Sunburst. But, when she accompanies him to see his extended father at the Crystal Empire during the Crystalling of Cadance and Shinning Armor's new baby, Starlight won't be the only one getting the cold shoulder.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 21,907 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 4/2/2016 - Published: 3/31/2016 - Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer - Complete
Equestria Girls Ghostbusters by ChaosMagemon reviews
When a ghost haunts Canterlot High, the girls wonder how to deal with such an entity. Desperate, they seek the help of the Princess friend who knows friends who can help them. But with the Real Ghostbusters retired, the Princess will have to send in the next best thing. The Extreme Ghostbusters.
Crossover - Ghost Busters (Real/Extreme) & My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,502 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 2/13/2016 - Published: 2/12/2016 - Eduardo R., Kylie G., Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer - Complete
Magical Pony Lyrical Twilight Gaiden: Adamanetia Rising by PurpleProse-SB reviews
The Crystal Empire has returned to Equestria, and it's up to Twilight and Raising Heart to save it. Of course, the giant smoke monster, the nervous Alicorn of Love and the vengeful moon princess isn't going to make this easy. Can Twilight and her friends find the Crystal Heart and uncover the secrets of the city of Adamanetia in time? A side story to Magical Pony Lyrical Twilight.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,323 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/16/2015 - Princess Cadance/Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, Twilight Sparkle, Yuuno S.
334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »