Home Community TV Shows Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. SHIELD's Recruitment Drive: Crossover Corporation
SHIELD's Recruitment Drive: Crossover Corporation
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Since: 08-04-14
Founder: Afalstein - Stories: 18 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 1 - id: 115800
Stories from the "Recruitment Drive" series of crossover stories, wherein members of different fandoms are recruited into the new SHIELD. Mostly contains stories explicitly stated to be part of the series, but any crossover where outsiders are inducted into SHIELD is fair game.

Recruitment Drive: Reaching an Accord by bissek reviews
When Gonzales and Real S.H.I.E.L.D. learned that Coulson had formed a unit to deal with super-powered and supernatural beings without Indexing anyone, they knew they needed to act. Too bad they failed to understand that S.H.I.E.L.D. has never been the top fish in the pond in the magical world, and that breaking the rules has consequences. Cowritten with Afalstein.
Crossover - Dresden Files & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,742 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 199 - Follows: 272 - Updated: 1/17/2017 - Published: 9/27/2015
Unfinished Business by kiyone4ever reviews
AU Recruitment Drive. Former FBI profiler Jason Gideon revisits an old case. What consequences will follow? Updated chapter one (Post AoU and AoS ep 2x20 Scars)
Crossover - Criminal Minds & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,143 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 11/12/2016 - Published: 4/13/2015 - J. Gideon
Recruitment Drive: Counting Down by Michael Weyer reviews
Spoilers for "Live Another Day." Jack's capture ends up with a rescue by an old friend with a new offer.
Crossover - 24 & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,958 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 16 - Published: 8/9/2014 - Complete
Recruitment Drive: Action Figures by Afalstein reviews
The final story in the Recruitment Drive series! (By me, anyway) Coulson and co find the chair used to prepare the Winter Soldier, but something about it strikes Root as very familiar. What follows is a trip to a dark belly of a forgotten industry-one that certain people will kill to keep forgotten. Mega crossover, also involves Person of Interest and Much Ado About Nothing.
Crossover - Dollhouse & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 51,066 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 4/30/2015 - Published: 8/8/2014 - Whisky/Claire S., P. Coulson - Complete
Recruitment Drive: Building a Better Future by Afalstein reviews
AU, pre-series. Simon Petrikov didn't know what to make of the strange, dark-haired dockworker, or the strange crown he bought from him. But he really doesn't know what to make of all these noisy, shouting men in suits that are having a gunfight in his artifacts gallery.
Crossover - Adventure Time with Finn and Jake & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,785 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 20 - Published: 8/6/2014 - Ice King, P. Coulson - Complete
Recruitment Drive: Kid's Stuff by Afalstein reviews
"So, about those kids we met..." Skye started. "No." Coulson answered immediately. The team goes in to investigate rumors of a mad scientist in what seems like a quiet, normal, midwestern town. But the children in the town quickly show themselves to be neither quiet nor normal.
Crossover - Phineas and Ferb & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,868 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 63 - Published: 8/5/2014 - Phineas, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, P. Coulson, Skye/Daisy J. - Complete
Recruitment Drive: Protective Custody by Afalstein reviews
Bryan Mills had known, when he killed the patriarch of the Hoxhas Gang, that there would be another reckoning. He just didn't expect it to come from a new global crime alliance with access to supervillains. But he also didn't expect to find new allies against these new enemies
Crossover - Taken & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,576 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 21 - Published: 8/4/2014 - Bryan M., P. Coulson - Complete
Recruitment Drive: Brighter Futures by bissek reviews
Part of Afalstein's Recruitment Drive series. Co-written by Afalstein. Recruiting one ex-cop should have been an easy job, but instead May discovers that there are dangers out there that SHIELD never even knew existed.
Crossover - Dresden Files & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 23,191 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 185 - Updated: 10/31/2014 - Published: 8/4/2014
Recruitment Drive: Broken by Afalstein reviews
It's just an ordinary day at the lumberjack camp for ex-profiler Jason Gideon, until a man in a suit shows up. But what does the world's most infamous agency want with a burned-and-out FBI behavioral analyst? Part of the "Recruitment Drive" Series.
Crossover - Criminal Minds & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,086 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 8/4/2014 - Published: 8/2/2014 - J. Gideon, P. Coulson, J. Simmons - Complete
Recruitment Drive: Family Matters by bissek reviews
Based on the series by Afalstein. Good evening, Mr. Collier. Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to convince SHIELD to stop recruiting agents from the IMF.
Crossover - Mission: Impossible & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,033 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 11/24/2014 - Published: 7/19/2014 - Complete
Recruitment Drive: Blue Cross, Blue SHIELD by Afalstein reviews
House, still on the run from the authorities, is visiting an old friend at the cemetery when a polite girl with a British accent shows up with a whole new world of possibility. Part of the "Recruitment Drive" series.
Crossover - House, M.D. & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,130 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 34 - Published: 7/21/2014 - G. House, J. Simmons, Triplett
Recruitment Drive: Black Operations by bissek reviews
Based on the series by Afalstein. Mireille was only planning to go window shopping. Then she found herself followed by an agent of the most notorious spy agency in the world and given an unusual offer.
Crossover - Noir & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,286 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/13/2014 - Published: 7/16/2014 - Complete
Recruitment Drive: Making New Friends by Afalstein reviews
While on her deep-cover assignment, Annie comes back to the safehouse to find a mysterious man sitting in her main room-a wanted fugitive from the US government. What does he want? Just to be friends, he claims.
Crossover - Covert Affairs & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,530 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 7/27/2014 - Published: 5/30/2014 - Annie W., P. Coulson
Recruitment Drive: Divisions by Michael Weyer reviews
Based on the great series by Afalstein, Nikita and Michael are happy out of the game until a late night visitor gives them a reason to come back.
Crossover - Nikita & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,349 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 8/7/2014 - Published: 7/10/2014 - Complete
Recruitment Drive: Job Offer by Afalstein reviews
Alt title: "Burn Agents." Michael is pulled out of retirement and onto a plane with a strange man who wants to offer him a job. The Organization was just one head, the man says-Hydra has plenty more. SHIELD needs Michael's help, and his friends' too. Part of the "Recruitment Drive" series.
Crossover - Burn Notice & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,236 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 7/18/2014 - Published: 7/1/2014 - Michael W., Sam A., P. Coulson, Triplett - Complete
Recruitment Drive: Contingency Plans by Afalstein reviews
Hunt comes back to his safe house to find an old friend waiting for him. Hunt doesn't plan on joining SHIELD, but he does wonder if Coulson can offer some help to his son. A few days later, Beckett gets a call from May, who has some crucial info on Rick's disappearance, and also some words on Beckett's old Washington DC job.
Crossover - Castle & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,703 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 7/23/2014 - Published: 6/9/2014 - Kate B., P. Coulson, M. May
Recruitment Drive: Shadow Partners by Afalstein reviews
Liz is still getting used to her new alliance with Red, settling into her new life as a fugitive. Then she walks in on Red talking to a middle-aged unassuming man in a suit, and it suddenly seems as if there still might be a way for her to serve the angels. Part of the "Recruitment Drive" Series.
Crossover - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. & Blacklist - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,168 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 28 - Published: 7/8/2014 - P. Coulson, E. Keen, R. Reddington - Complete
Recruitment Drive: Interested Parties by Afalstein reviews
While on the run from Decima, Root is brought by the Machine to a concert hall in Portland. She's astonished by the cellist playing onstage, but it turns out there's someone else in the concert hall that the Machine wants her to contact...
Crossover - Person of Interest & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,818 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 5/26/2014 - Published: 5/16/2014 - Root, P. Coulson