Home Community Anime/Manga Hamtaro Romantic Stories Canon and Noncanon
Romantic Stories Canon and Noncanon
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Hamtaro, Since: 09-30-06
Founder: Hamstarzchan - Stories: 113 - Followers: 0 - id: 37422
Here's something different, a C2 for romance stories that feature all conon, noncanon and madeup's. Except it to be big. Want your story added to it? Email me. Also, only those with good grammar and spelling will be added.

When There Was Me and You by MoonShine101 reviews
Befor there was Pashmina and Stan, there was Panda and Pashmina. dont want to ruin it so read the rest of it inside R&R please! ONESHOT!
Hamtaro - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,688 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/23/2006 - Complete
Meet goddess Harmony, Maika, and Melodie! by PsiOvertake reviews
My first fanfic! Romance :D The start of a few new characters to the hamham bunch! A hamster named Maika introduces Harmony to the hamhams, explained a little more in the first chappy. Got all 9 chapters completed, with an upcoming sequal!
Hamtaro - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,992 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/1/2006 - Published: 7/8/2006 - Complete
Meteor Shower by natsuqt reviews
I found this on my computer from way back... It may be a little similar to other stories. Sorry. The Ham Hams have a meteor shower party at Oxnard's.... And the meteors are actually aliens that grant wishes! Please leave advice.
Hamtaro - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 559 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/5/2006
Not as it Seems by BeautyInBlack reviews
They are human Sandy stuggles to make her father happy. She is a big part of school. but being head of most teams, clubs, and being an all A student isn't enough. Who does she turn to when she seems to have lost hope in life? Maxwell, her brother's best f
Hamtaro - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,855 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/30/2006 - Published: 7/30/2006 - Complete
Bijou's Love by Hamtaro Luvr reviews
Bijou love's him, she dreams about him, and she thinks about him all the time, the song used is called Follow me and this is for all HamtaroBijou fans! ONESHOT!
Hamtaro - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 557 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/24/2007 - Published: 8/12/2006 - Complete
You are the Sunflower Seed of My Eye by lallyzippo reviews
Uh oh, looks like Bijou's lost her ribbon again. The Hamhams will help her get it back! OxnardxBijou. Oneshot.
Hamtaro - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,618 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/17/2006 - Complete
How Could you? by Hamtaro Luvr reviews
When Bijou comes back from her vacation in France with Maria, she has a new Ham Ham with her named Jake! How will Boss take this, and what is it about Jake that is so strange? Chapter 11 up and it's finnaly COMPLETE!
Hamtaro - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 4,697 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/24/2007 - Published: 8/6/2006 - Complete
A Shoulder To Cry On by sparkleshine101 reviews
While out shopping one day, Hillary falls for Jake, Maxwell's owner! But what happens when Noel finds out? A love triangle of course! Chapter 13: Who will cheer Hillary up when she's upset? FINALLY FINISHED!
Hamtaro - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 23,036 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/18/2006 - Published: 9/11/2004 - Complete
A HamHams Guide to Getting the Girl of Your Dreams by sparkleshine101 reviews
Bijou likes Hamtaro, and only the girls know. Hamtaro likes a girl from a dream, and goes to Sandy for advice. Caught in the middle of two friends, Sandy has a plan to prevent Bijou's heart from being broken: give Hamtaro horrible advice!
Hamtaro - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,852 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/27/2009 - Published: 8/22/2006
Bijou: Behind the Perfection by CN reviews
What really goes through the mind of Bijou as she performs her daily routines? Read this and find out! :Complete:
Hamtaro - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,368 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/20/2006 - Published: 1/11/2006 - Complete
Lucky Ham by Papayas Say That's Kooky reviews
A new ham comes to town and she angering Pashmina? What's a ham to do? And a fight? UH OH! NO odd couples! I promise!
Hamtaro - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,056 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/25/2003
Spin the Acorn by Papayas Say That's Kooky reviews
A little idea I got from NinjaMan waves hi Anyway, the hams play spin the acorn...I'm sure you can guess what that is. Love emerges etc...ODD COUPLES! I'M SOO SERIOUS! THESE COUPLES ARE WEIRD!
Hamtaro - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,684 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/1/2004
Pashmina's Garden by Papayas Say That's Kooky reviews
Pashmina makes a garden and has someone to help her! Could this mean a relashionship? And what about Howdy and Stan? Where's Dexter, you ask? Read and find out! (This is not an odd couple story for Pashmina! She has an normal couple! Everyone else is odd!
Hamtaro - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,505 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/4/2003
Innocent Kiss by Light Sneasel reviews
Hamtaro: This is the end... for now, but it's also a beginning*updated saturday 03/22/03*
Hamtaro - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 32,804 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/22/2003 - Published: 10/15/2002
Passionate Kiss by Light Sneasel reviews
The magic returns as a new enemy arrives. Old relationships solify and new ones are formed as two halves of a whole recombine. The ham-hams meet their new eneimes, and their new ally. S+M, P+O in this chapter.
Hamtaro - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,721 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/10/2003 - Published: 7/21/2003
We Meet By Song by Papayas Say That's Kooky reviews
HAILY'S BACK!! New couple and the person who liked Howdy and Bijou, come read this!! I have an idea...! Another chapter is up! ODD COUPLES! WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO FLAMES!!!!!!! R+R!
Hamtaro - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,065 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/13/2003 - Published: 6/17/2003
The Project by Midnight Crystal reviews
Lauras teacher is giving the whole class a project which the girls have to be partners with the boys,what will laura do when her partner is travis?(read and find out).there isn't gonna be any ham-ham is this fic this is a laura/travis fic^^
Hamtaro - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,850 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/25/2003
Paper Roses by Celestial Night reviews
Bijou watched woefully as Sparkle continued to flirt with Hamtaro...Oneshot HamtaroBijou
Hamtaro - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,011 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/3/2004 - Complete
My Fake Fiancee by Celestial Night reviews
To save Bijou, Hamtaro and Bijou pretend to be engaged. This next chapter will leave you breathless... Hamijou :-COMPLETE-: Chapter 17 and Epilogue are up!
Hamtaro - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 42,893 - Reviews: 395 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/5/2004 - Published: 8/26/2003 - Complete
Almond Crepes by Celestial Night reviews
The fresh smell of almond crepes was in the air, and Valentine's Day had come Sequel to Paper Roses
Hamtaro - Rated: K - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,664 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/18/2004 - Complete
I'll Remember You by AnimeFreek101 reviews
Sandy's afraid of changes in life, and she has to accept the fact that she wont always be living the life she lives. RR
Hamtaro - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,382 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/5/2004 - Published: 7/26/2004
Holiday Cheers by AnimeFreek101 reviews
Complete! The holidays are near and the Ham hams (Human) just want to have a nice winter. HB;SM;PP. This is my gift from me to you. Hope you guys enjoy! :)
Hamtaro - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 35,249 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/13/2005 - Published: 12/18/2004 - Complete
Secret Santa by AnimeFreek101 reviews
The Hamhams have a Secret Santa, and when Stan and Sandy don't show up on Christmas for the exchange of gifts, a ham ham is left very sad. RR peeps! Merry Christmas!
Hamtaro - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,080 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/25/2005 - Complete
Mission of Love 2 by Kyuuseishu Setsuna reviews
Sequel to Mission of Love. The devil ham and a few others have returned and kidnapped Bijou. Can Hamtaro, the ham hams, and his new friends save her? HB. Please RR
Hamtaro - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 20,990 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/7/2002 - Published: 11/8/2002 - Complete
Mission of Love 3 by Kyuuseishu Setsuna reviews
After their battle at ham ham land the ham hams are back at what they do best: Getting others to fall in love. This time they must reunite Boss with a friend of his for Christmas. Can the ham hams do this before Boss finds out? Please RR
Hamtaro - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,625 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/19/2002 - Published: 12/14/2002 - Complete
110 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »