Home Community TV Shows Law and Order: SVU PostFault
PostFault
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Law and Order: SVU, Since: 07-13-06
Founder: WeHaveACase - Stories: 50 - Followers: 6 - id: 34523
Exactly like the title says...a place where you can find all the many many post fault fics that were written after that amazing episode!

Interpretation by LindseyFox reviews
Immediately following the conclusion of Fault, this is my take on what could have should have happened. This was actually my first attempt at fanfiction and it shows. I am posting this is because it is a prequel to a story that I would like to post.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,475 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/31/2007 - Complete
All That Remains by seriesfanatic reviews
Another fic about the season seven episode Fault. Obbsession I know. But there is also refrence to the song No Bravery by James Blunt the italics. I do not own SVU or the song or anything pertaining to them. Please, no flame if possible. T just for s
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,059 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/6/2007 - Published: 8/4/2006
SOS by Drop Dead Saxy reviews
Another postFault songfic. Song is S.O.S by ABBA
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 926 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/20/2006 - Complete
Scars by futureM.E. I luv M.E. Warner reviews
Oneshot Songfic. EO ish..... T just to be safe. I don't know what else to say.. Uh..Tap dances off stage
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 932 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/16/2006 - Complete
I Turn To You by TheTiger reviews
Picks up immediately where Fault left off. Contains spoilers for that episode DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT AND DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED! But for the love of God, see it, it's great!. Cragen decides enough is enough. EO
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,677 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 5/17/2007 - Published: 4/4/2006 - Complete
Fault by claihm solais reviews
A short introspection into the episode, Fault. What if Olivia's injury had been lifethreatening? What if the police sniper hadn't arrived in time?
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,877 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 9 - Published: 4/5/2006 - Complete
Tough Questions by See Jane Write reviews
Olivia's thoughts before she makes her request to Cragen at the end of Fault. EO. Major spoilers for Fault.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 476 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/5/2006 - Complete
Deliver Me by xfreelifex reviews
Summary of Olivia's thoughts leading up to the scene in Cragen's office. WARNING: Spoilers for Fault. Read at your own discretion. songfic, oneshot
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,171 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/5/2006 - Complete
More Than Partners by charmed1s-halliwells reviews
One shot. Post Fault. What happens after Olivia says I want a new partnerS he regretts her decision, and admits how she feels to Elliot. Elliot admits how he feels. Tears are shed It's not enough. She has to go. EO.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,031 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/5/2006 - Complete
All Good Things by VikingsDoItBetter reviews
You and this job
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 728 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/5/2006
Always On Your Side by Xo-Samm hearts SVU reviews
Song Fic which takes place where Fault left off. Olivia has to decide whether she wants to risk losing Elliot as her friend and partner. EO later.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,031 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/9/2006 - Published: 4/5/2006
Your Beautiful by estrelita reviews
OK, postFault one shot song fic! After Olivia decides to quite SVU, does she really loose all feelings for Elliot? And when Elliot spots her out and about, will he go after her, or let her slip ayway again? BIG twist ending! Please R&R!
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,086 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Published: 4/9/2006 - Complete
Confessions by LivElRocks a lot reviews
Elliot visits Olivia's apartment after the ending of Fault.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,942 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 4/10/2006 - Published: 4/5/2006
You by UnStabler reviews
Post FAULT. Contains spoilers. One shot.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 590 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/10/2006 - Complete
The Sweetest Goodbye by MandyCakes reviews
Ah yes...another post Fault fic. I couldn't help myself! Elliot needs to talk to Olivia after everything that's happened. EO
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,094 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/10/2006 - O. Benson, E. Stabler - Complete
I'm Sorry by piaffe417 reviews
One more postep for Fault. When you’re six, “I’m sorry” can take care of a litany of mistakes and bumbles and even seeming disasters.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,605 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/12/2006 - Complete
Electricity by Lizzie9 reviews
“You chose the job over Kathy. You chose the job over me.” Her hands were shaking. “But the job is never gonna choose you. The job is never gonna love you back.” post fault drabble.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 701 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/12/2006 - Complete
Bloody Hands by rosa lunae reviews
In the episode "Fault," Huang said, "Every choice becomes a sacrifice." Elliot replied, "Not true...she didn't need me." What if Elliot had made a different choice? Oneshot.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,161 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/12/2006 - E. Stabler, O. Benson - Complete
Six Weeks by Kanon Anderson reviews
It's been six weeks since she left 42 days since she had asked for a new partner. Set after 'Fault'.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,017 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/13/2006 - Complete
Real Time by scullyseviltwin reviews
World stood still, the entire world stood still and she wondered how to conjugate etre properly in the formal tense, what Paris looked like at noon, and how his shoulder would taste when she bit down on it. Fault spoilers EO
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,508 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/14/2006 - Complete
Without You by AnthroGirl reviews
PostEp for 'Fault'. Songfic. Olivia goes to Elliot's apartment to let him know she's asked for a new partner...things don't go as planned
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,255 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 4/15/2006 - Published: 4/12/2006
In Your Arms by See Jane Write reviews
Olivia's wounds in Fault were fatal. EO.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 896 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/15/2006 - E. Stabler, O. Benson - Complete
Sweet Surrender by estrelita reviews
Yea, just another postfault that I just had to do! I'm not good with doing summaries that often...so...just know that it's great! LOL Olivia is reflecting on what has gone on within the past few hours of her life...and thinking of Elliot. But is Elliot th
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,328 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/16/2006 - Complete
Two and a Half Seconds by J0 reviews
They say your life flashes before your eyes... Spoiler to Fault. One chapter standalone.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,570 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Published: 4/17/2006 - Complete
When It All Falls Apart by Cold Case Chick reviews
A short songfic...post Fault
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 748 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 4/17/2006 - Complete
46 | Page 1 2 Next »