Home Community Movies Camp Rock ~Nitchie Love~
~Nitchie Love~
Follow .
Focus: Movies Camp Rock, Since: 10-23-08
Founder: lenayaj14 - Stories: 28 - Followers: 26 - Staff: 5 - id: 63357
All the great stories/oneshots of the two people who you know would be adorable together...All the Nitchie Love! - SUBSCRIBE! STAFF MEMBERS NEEDED! - PM me please! =]

Midnight Realisations by TrixieNancy124 reviews
During a surprise midnight visit, Nate and Mitchie finally see what was in front of them all along. Nitchie. Nate X Mitchie pairing
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,784 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/1/2011 - Nate, Mitchie T.
Tell her by TrixieNancy124 reviews
Sort of Songfic. Nate remembers his wife after her sudden death. Nitchie pairing.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,224 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/4/2011 - Nate, Mitchie T. - Complete
The Notebook by SailorNiki reviews
It's avarage day at school for Mitchie Torres. She goes to her normal classes, see's her friends, everything as usual. When she leaves her notebook on a school bench, what happens when popstar Nate Gray finds it? Follow the entries from Nate and Mitchie.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,269 - Reviews: 166 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 8/29/2009 - Published: 9/18/2008
With This Ring by musicismylife87 reviews
A cute one-shot I came up with for one of my fave camp rock couples, Nitchie! Please read and review. No flames please. The story says on the inside that it's by miko-kagome69 that was my old pen name, just so there's no confusion! ENJOY!
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,996 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/17/2009 - Mitchie T., Nate - Complete
Baking With Nate by LittleRedOne reviews
It looked as if all her baking utensils and ingredients had exploded around the room. Nitchie.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,248 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/23/2008 - Nate, Mitchie T. - Complete
What Goes Up by Alyssa4Music4Life reviews
He fell for her...literally. And she could do only one thing: Make sure he got back to his cabin in one piece!
Camp Rock - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 979 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/28/2008 - Nate, Mitchie T. - Complete
In The Wedding Dress At 2 AM by xxUnbreakableLove16xx reviews
Mitchies getting married. her best friend Nate doesn't like this. Nitchie. oneshot.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,881 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/11/2009 - Mitchie T., Nate - Complete
The Ten Truths of Life by MissNata13 reviews
I was tagged!
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,212 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/10/2009 - Mitchie T., Nate - Complete
Cheating by heavy.sighs.and.sad.goodbyes reviews
I cheat, you cheat, because we love the ecstasy between the sheets.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,762 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 8 - Published: 2/10/2009 - Mitchie T., Shane G. - Complete
The Game Of Love by Cage The Elephant In The Room reviews
It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it’s even harder to give up when you know it’s everything you want.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,493 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/18/2008 - Nate, Mitchie T. - Complete
Phantom by 1008604 reviews
Our Time is Here, 6 of 18. Mitchie watched him play, her eyes wide in wonder. He was so gifted, and his singing so masterful that she couldn’t hold back her tears. Nate/Mitchie
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,569 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/11/2008 - Complete
Fueled by Memories by morgafly reviews
Memories only bring people closer together. NateMitchie.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,200 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/19/2008 - Mitchie T., Nate - Complete
The One by Jade Oneill reviews
Nate and Mitchie. Hmmmm. Response to challenge by x.o.x PceLuvJonas x.o.x
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,217 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/20/2008 - Complete
Violet Hill by x-HotMess reviews
There we sat in snow, all the time she was silent still, so if you love me, won’t you let me know? Nate/Mitchie
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,122 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/17/2008 - Mitchie T., Nate - Complete
You're The Missing Piece I Need by lenayaj14 reviews
He broke up with her. She ran. Another took care of her. Now what will happen? R&R! Implied Smitchie - Turn out Nitchie?
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 30,881 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 2/5/2009 - Published: 10/21/2008 - Mitchie T., Nate
Sometimes There's Sun When It Rains by breezy-mae reviews
Camp Rock is long gone and it's summer yet again. Pairings?...A mix of Nitchie and Smitchie.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 24 - Words: 51,396 - Reviews: 426 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 125 - Updated: 2/13/2010 - Published: 6/25/2008
Never Mine by ThisIsRealThisIsMe reviews
She was all around me now. Everything that I thought mattered didn’t anymore. All that mattered was her and that moment with her." A Nate/Michie angsty, slightly fluffy oneshot cause I got sick of writing just Smitchie.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,547 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/21/2008 - Nate, Mitchie T. - Complete
Something More: A Nitchie Story by SailorNiki reviews
Mitchie is in her second year of Camp Rock. She has to deal with Tess, The next Final Jam, Helping her mom in the kitchen, and oh did I say, Having to deal with her best friend/Love of her life date another girl. Will Mitchie leave her feelings unspoken?
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,820 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 9/7/2008 - Published: 7/29/2008
Finding Him by JBPones reviews
Oneshot Mitchie finds the right member of Connect 3, the one she always loved. Nitchie Nate/Mitchie
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 590 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/25/2008 - Mitchie T., Nate - Complete
The Way Life Is by oddball15 reviews
Her life was perfect, and she was happy beyond her wildest dreams. Or that’s what she told herself. Slight Nitchie oneshot. :
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 922 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/3/2008 - Complete
Gone by Obviously Insane reviews
Why do you have to ruin everything? Nitchie.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 441 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/17/2008
Inside Your Heaven by Emma Is Mrs Kevin Jonas reviews
Song fic. It was times like this when Mitchie knew she was with the right man. Nitchie.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,248 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/8/2008 - Complete
Goodbye by LittleRedOne reviews
You can't help who you love. So what do you do when you love your best friend's girlfriend and she loves you back? And what about that pesky friend who figures it all out? Nitchie/Smitchie; Nate's POV. With some Naitlyn friendship.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 43,896 - Reviews: 264 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 10/1/2009 - Published: 10/3/2008 - Nate, Mitchie T.
Thunderstorms, Smiles, and Secrets by sk8ergirl24 reviews
Mitchie is dating Shane, and is completely oblivious to the secret affections of Shane's band mate, Nate. But will one night trapped in a cabin during a thunderstorm change everything and give Mitchie a new perspective? Nitchie OneShot.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,003 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/14/2008 - Mitchie T., Nate - Complete
Fro Bro by Wollywood reviews
You used my hair product?" Shane shouted. Nate cowered against the wall. His hair DID look ridiculous. "It was for a girl, you understand, right?" Nate explained. "If you don't like her, why don't you just tell her?" Shane laughed. Nitchie! NO FLAMES
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,287 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/4/2008 - Complete