Follow .
Focus: Movies Camp Rock, Since: 07-01-08
Founder: Bobwashere - Stories: 20 - Followers: 1 - id: 59976
All the couples with Nate,Tess, and Caitlyn
Nate/Tess,Nate/Mitchie,Nate/Caitlyn
Tess/Shane, Tess/Jason
Caitlyn/Nate

That Song In My Head by Grintgirl12 reviews
I never thought I'd be siting in a nearly empty Starbuck, telling a total stranger about the greatest love of my life. Tess/Someone fic.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,780 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/10/2008 - Published: 7/23/2008
Nice by nicfanz reviews
Tess Tyler has always felt that the nice girls get everything in the end and that the mean girls always finish last. When Shane Grey finds her sitting on a dock, watching the sunset, will he prove her theory wrong or right? Shess. One-shot.
Camp Rock - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,266 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/15/2008 - Complete
Lies, Love, and Publicity Stunts by nicfanz reviews
There were rumors swirling that Shane and Mitchie were dating. In order to curb those rumors, Brown concocted the ultimate plan: pretend to date Tess Tyler to fool the media. To please his uncle and date Mitchie secretly, Shane agreed to the idea.
Camp Rock - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,358 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 12/1/2008 - Published: 7/15/2008
Natess by Bobwashere reviews
Songfics of my favorite couple. Nate/Tess.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,648 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/9/2008 - Published: 7/7/2008
I Like The Mean Girl by xxidentified reviews
NATE & TESS, what? Nate is HEAD over heels for Tess. A/N: I Gave Nate a Fake Last Name, cause no one knows his real last name and NO its not Gray.
Camp Rock - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 496 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/30/2008 - Complete
The Color Black by morgarita reviews
Maybe the magazine was wrong; perhaps it was Nate Black that Tess Tyler was destined for. NateTess.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 867 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/5/2008 - Complete
You and Me by pinkedgirl reviews
Story for the Camp Rock Challenge. Song "You and Me" by Lifehouse.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,220 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/5/2008 - Nate, Tess T. - Complete
I'll Always Be There by supersweet4evr reviews
Tess was just a girl who wanted to be loved, so how did her life turn from blissful to miserable? And how did she become such a brat? I suck at summaries, the actual story is better than this I hope. Warning: Includes self-harm and eating disorder
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,503 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/22/2008 - Published: 7/7/2008 - Complete
Two Stars by Emma Is Mrs Kevin Jonas reviews
Tess. a girl who hid her pain from everyone. Nate. The boy who wants to help her. Ness. Mitchie/Jason Shane/ o.c I strive to be different. Most of the time
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,876 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/8/2008 - Published: 7/5/2008
The Right Girl by ExtremeWriter reviews
What if Shane has gone backstage to see if Tess was OK when she ran off crying at the end of "Two Stars"? Will Shane and Tess find a special connection? ONESHOT, Shane's POV.
Camp Rock - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,101 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/7/2008 - Shane G., Tess T. - Complete
A Game of Tag by Emma Is Mrs Kevin Jonas reviews
I got tagged. Mrs Nicole Jonas, Starsnuffers and PollyPocket911 and anyone else who wants to do it, you've been tagged. Mostly Natess, one Smitchie, One Nichie and one Tesson.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,349 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/7/2008 - Complete
Feeling Appreciated by Camp Rockians reviews
After Final Jam. Caitlyn feels like no one appreciates her. So she goes to the pier and starts to play the guitar while singing. Will she meet someone who finally appreciates her. One-shot
Camp Rock - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 924 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/3/2008 - Complete
Because They Were Good Together by valele reviews
Because with him, she was a person. Because with her, he could be himself. Ness, one-shot.
Camp Rock - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 310 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/26/2008 - Nate, Tess T. - Complete
Second Fiddle by xoAlmostFamous reviews
They had known each other for ten minutes, and here they were, baring their souls to one another. NateTess.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 632 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/27/2008 - Complete
Burnin' Up by angelinexo reviews
Nate is dragged along to clubbing with Jason and Shane, but finds himself people watching from the side. Watching one person a little bit more specifically. Started off as a oneshot songfic, but continued... possibly. Give it a shot!
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,105 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/2/2008 - Published: 6/29/2008
Porcelain Doll by Simply.Twilight reviews
Tess was all broken. But Nate fixed her. Let's just say Shane isn't #1 to her anymore. NatexTess
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9,605 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 12/24/2008 - Published: 7/2/2008 - Tess T., Nate
Beauty on Ice by Bobwashere reviews
Two-shot.Takes place after the movie in an ice rink.Tess is now a iceskater.Tess and Nate reunite.Tess/Nate. My first story...Second Chapter explains more!
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,446 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/3/2008 - Published: 7/2/2008 - Complete
Creating Ripples by Grintgirl12 reviews
Tess was always good at creating ripples. But she wasn't the only one. Tess/Nate. OMG I updated.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 23,605 - Reviews: 177 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 8/6/2009 - Published: 6/27/2008 - Tess T., Nate