Home Community Books Peter Pan N.L.P.'s world of Peter Pan
N.L.P.'s world of Peter Pan
Follow .
Focus: Books Peter Pan, Since: 01-10-06
Founder: Neverland's Pessimist - Stories: 7 - Followers: 1 - id: 27059
This will be a collection of Stories and Poems From N.L.P. And other Authors' Poems that she fancies. This is a work in progress.

Return To Me by River Angel Odin reviews
After an trip with Peter Pan to Neverland Amy Renolds and her younger brother Eric decide that they must return home. Peter Pan makes a promise to them that he will return to London every night to visit.
Peter Pan - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,775 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 9/12/2007 - Published: 7/24/2007
A Porcelain Heart by Neverland's Pessimist reviews
As sure as two plus two is four and as definite as our security in Gravity Something so fragile as youth will eventually break. Someone will want to chuck the fragile Porcelain at a wall just to see it shatter. Neverland is not safe for loving anything.
Peter Pan - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,527 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/23/2007 - Published: 8/30/2006 - Peter Pan
The Last Night in the Nursery by LunaPax reviews
Inspired by the work of Sir James M. Barrie, this is a poem about the last night of your childhood. Origionally used as an ending to my story, "I am Pan", which I hope to upload soon.
Peter Pan - Rated: K - English - Angst/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 172 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/6/2002
Youth by Irrational Fear reviews
A little poem about everyone's favorite bedtime story.
Peter Pan - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 135 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/5/2004
Peter tells me by grace is an author reviews
A poem taken place after the fairy scene in the 2003 movie. Told from Wendy's point of view about her feelings towards Peter. Very sad.
Peter Pan - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 131 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/12/2004
A Voice Unheard by grace is an author reviews
A poem from Peter's point of view about his true feelings towards Wendy. Very sad, very angsty. Please review!
Peter Pan - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 165 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/13/2004
Fairy Tails and Make Believe Pails by Queen of the Mary Sue reviews
I was reading some PPfics and I read a poem that inspired me to try a little something of my own. This, unfortunately, is the result. Basically, it's one of the Darling children reflecting on Peter's memory. You choose who it is R&R, but no flames please.
Peter Pan - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 148 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/13/2005 - Complete