Home Community Cartoons My Little Pony My Little War Hero
My Little War Hero
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons My Little Pony, Since: 11-14-11
Founder: Fladdles - Stories: 8 - Followers: 10 - Staff: 2 - id: 96459
A community for the war-lovin', My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fiction writers. Stories here are about war, militarized pony fiction, or even crossovers like Halo-MLP or COD-MLP are welcome. Gears of War/MLP is always welcome. Image: /fs71/f/2011/266/c/7/mlp_gears_of_war_3_by_jarreds pekter-d4aqtvt.png

Secrets of a Lunar Princess by flammenwerfer14 reviews
A few years have passed since Luna returned to Equestria's peaceful embrace and she intends to keep it that way without her subjects' knowledge. Feeling she owes Equestria a debt she cannot repay, she personally carries out covert operations against would-be aggressors of her nation. Celestia forces her to take a partner, and the seeds of a reluctant friendship are sowed.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 45,444 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 2/22/2014 - Published: 1/23/2013 - Princess Celestia, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, OC, Rainbow Dash
Loyalty of Sand by Kai the Brony reviews
When Celestia sends Amber, a protector of the border between the Changeling Grounds and Equestria, Twilight is excited to help her learn about friendship. However, Amber proves to have more baggage than Twilight had expected. With trouble finding her at every turn, Amber shows that she is claustrophobic, insecure, and attracts a fair share of enemies, both real and hallucinated.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 30,414 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 2/18/2014 - Published: 12/2/2012 - Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Cutie Mark Crusaders
The Rise of Akasutarion by GoldFlygon reviews
After Equestria mobilizes to help a neighbouring empire after an earthquake strikes its southern region, Twilight and company find out that an ancient demon has returned from it's imprisonment. Now, they must team up with a mysterious lone colt and set out to stop this demon from destroying the world.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,484 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/15/2012 - Published: 12/16/2011
My Little Pony: The War of Equestria City by Fladdles reviews
In the future, the three separated races of ponies engage in a world war as resources become scarce and relations between races become hostile.
My Little Pony - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,406 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/17/2011 - Published: 11/14/2011