Home Community Misc Greek Mythology My Beautiful Immortals
My Beautiful Immortals
Follow .
Focus: Misc Greek Mythology, Since: 03-03-12
Founder: B.CNIL OPUS - Stories: 16 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 2 - id: 98762
Dedicated to the beautiful and always inspiring Immortals...Whose behavior is questionable and problematic

War and Love by Solarissis reviews
The god crossed the little distance between us. His right arm went behind my head and grabbed my hair, not pulling just restraining. He pushed me close to him, his sword raised to my throat, The steel was sharp and the blood that bathed in was still warm.
Greek Mythology - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 24 - Words: 47,894 - Reviews: 309 - Favs: 335 - Follows: 149 - Updated: 1/22/2011 - Published: 4/7/2009 - Ares - Complete
Just Once by CampionSayn reviews
Apollo finds himself being, perhaps, the only god in Olympus that notices when Hephaestus has stopped coming around. Something has gone very wrong. One-shot.
Greek Mythology - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,606 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 16 - Published: 7/19/2011 - Apollo, Hephaestus - Complete
Twin Wishes by xxsommer reviews
Six-year-old Apollo and Artemis finally meet their father and king, Zeus.
Greek Mythology - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,941 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 21 - Published: 12/30/2011 - Apollo, Artemis - Complete
My Gift, my downfall: The Story of Cassandra by Apollo'sSunshine reviews
Cassandra catches the attention of the god, Apollo, and gains a 'gift'. Read my version of one of the most depressing myths ever told. UPDATE: I'm sorry guys for the wait. This story will be continued again. My writers block is over. :D Prepare for more!
Greek Mythology - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,371 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/30/2013 - Published: 10/18/2011 - Apollo
The Battle With the Heart Isn't Easily Won by Goddess of Cliffhangers reviews
An arranged marriage between two imposing forces with more depth and old wounds than any of the other gods realize. Will they learn to appreciate the qualities in each other that could heal them? A romance.
Greek Mythology - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 20,181 - Reviews: 158 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 154 - Updated: 7/11 - Published: 2/27/2010 - Aphrodite, Hephaestus
Rejection by Ramzes reviews
Before Zeus, there was Hades. And it was Hades who made the choice that determined the fate of the gods and the humankind.
Greek Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,594 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/9/2009 - Hades, Hera - Complete
Of Names and Meanings by Chitinase reviews
Sometimes when he saw her in Elysium, he would be reminded of the past. Rated for the underlying idea of incest in almost all aspects of Greek Mythology.
Greek Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 828 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/14/2011 - Hades, Hera - Complete