Home Community Cartoons Code Lyoko Moonlight Shadows
Moonlight Shadows
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Code Lyoko, Since: 06-19-06
Founder: SerenityAkio - Stories: 30 - Followers: 10 - Staff: 13 - id: 33420
New peolpe joining the Lyoko Gang.

Broken by Mi ChIbO reviews
You promised when you left that you would return. Or at least visit. Today is the anniversary of that pledge. The seventh year. And yet, you still haven't lived up to your word. A story in which you use your own pairings. A songfic to 'Broken' by Seether.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,212 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/16/2006 - Complete
Let Go by Tourmaline91 reviews
Songfic one shot Ulrich's parents have died two years ago, however he hasn't exactly given into the fact that they're gone. Can Yumi help him open up?
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,194 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/29/2006 - Complete
I Remember by s. rivers reviews
A tragic incedent with XANA leaves Odd with a concussion, not remembering anything about what had happened. He struggles to accept the truth about the one thing he cared about dying, and must deal with the past he forgot.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,701 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/1/2006 - Published: 5/17/2006 - Complete
Returning Home by tinkerbellbt reviews
Ulrich finally found Yumi,but will Jeremie find Aeltia?And how will Ulrich and Yumi explain to everyone about Yumi's sudden appearence?Sequel to Lost Forever in a Tragedy.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,847 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 6/26/2006 - Published: 3/5/2006
XANA's WAR by s. rivers reviews
After XANA escapes, he starts a war with the world. Odd and Ulrich join the crumbling army to save what's left of France and save Yumi, who was caputured by XANA. Things change, new people come, and the world is left to face XANA.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 53,165 - Reviews: 207 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 4/25/2008 - Published: 4/22/2006 - Complete
This Supernatural Crap Sucks by Grave Bells reviews
The fabulous Five go camping and do a little bit of Ghost contacting. Odd has a swearing Problem. Rated for Language. ONeShot again
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,168 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Published: 2/14/2006 - Complete
Code:Steak Sauce? by Lama Boy reviews
My first fan fic the title may seem weird but this story has. Odd getting Steak Sauce Hi.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 5,448 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/3/2006 - Published: 2/1/2006 - Complete
Unfaithful by Paridot Angel reviews
He loved her... but she loved another... or so she thought. She breaks his heart... what'll happen then? YumixTed YumixUlrich Read and Rate plzzz.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,662 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/15/2006 - Complete
In the Future by Narikii reviews
Aelita starts wondering if everyone will still be friends in 15 years, so Jeremie designs a program that will send them to the future. They find surprises in the future, where they find out about something that happened to a friend. To save her, they have
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,094 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/21/2007 - Published: 6/19/2006
As you wish by notcreativeenoughtomakeone reviews
Yumi doesn't believe in the saying 'be careful what you wish for'But after she accidently says,I wish you were dead, something bad happens to Ulrich.Is it a coincidence,or could something bigger be going on.UxY, warning,some chapters are brutal.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 16 - Words: 25,368 - Reviews: 206 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 11/15/2007 - Published: 3/13/2006 - Complete
When the Truth Comes Out by notcreativeenoughtomakeone reviews
Yumi's parents get divorced and soon after Yumi finds out Mr.Ishiyama isn't her real father. Her mother tells her he's somewhere in Kyoto Japan, so Yumi and Ulrich board a flight together to go find him.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 21,534 - Reviews: 265 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 11/8/2006 - Published: 4/14/2006 - Complete
Push by Poisonous reviews
Sometimes, you just need a push.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,217 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/18/2006 - Complete
never forget me by bettergetalife reviews
Yumis parents have died, shes now living with an old man that abuses her.Sorry for not updating soon! well, i changed the category to T, cause nothing bad is happening yet. A lot of cussing though.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,096 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/15/2006 - Published: 9/6/2004
The Death Of Yumi by SerenityAkio reviews
It is sad in the beging, but it gets better. If I had any miss spell words, let me so I can fix. This is my fan fiction, so please be kind. Yumi and Ulrich forever! NO FLAMES PLEASE!
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,603 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/2/2006 - Complete
Thank You, My friend by SerenityAkio reviews
A poem that Yumi wrote after XANA's death. Hope you like as much I like writing it. The poem was done all by me. NO FLAMES PLEASE!
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 593 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/3/2006 - Complete
Odd's Feelings by SerenityAkio reviews
Odd has feelings for a girl, but she belongs to another. Will his feelings get in the of his friendship with the others, or XANA had found a way to get kill the group? NO FLAMES PLEASE!
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,160 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/8/2006 - Complete
Angels Watching Over Us by SerenityAkio reviews
This is part 2 to Odd's Feelings. There is a new girl, and is Odd falling for her? Does Xana has his own plans? NO FLAMES PLEASE. In the process of getting rewritten!
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 29,525 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/30/2006 - Published: 3/15/2006 - Complete
Now and Forever by SerenityAkio reviews
Here is the last part to Odd's Feelings and Angels Watching Over Us. What happens when someone from the past shows up? Is XANA is really gone? NO FLAMES PLEASE!
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,193 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 4/4/2006 - Complete
Angel Of Love by SerenityAkio reviews
Odd has flashbacks when a girl saved him. Ulrich's life has a big twist, and will Odd find the girl who saved him? NO FLAMES PLEASE!
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 20,906 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/27/2006 - Published: 4/12/2006 - Complete
The Warrior of Lyoko by SerenityAkio reviews
What happens when XANA tries to get free? Will the gang be able to stop him, or is there another warrior that will stop him? Who is this warrior? Is it a friend or foe? Did some else start making Lyoko before Franz Hopper? NO FLAMES PLEASE!
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,596 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/5/2006 - Published: 4/30/2006 - Complete
True Love wins All by SerenityAkio reviews
What happens when something comes back after it was killed? Can the gang save one of their own, or the shadows will consume the one? Will they be able to save the world again? This is part 2 to story of The Warrior of Lyoko. NO FLAMES PLEASE!
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,841 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/14/2006 - Published: 5/7/2006 - Complete
Love lost, Love found by SerenityAkio reviews
This is the third part to The Warrior of Lyoko. It takes ten years after True Love wins All. NO FLAMES PLEASE!
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,207 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/14/2006 - Complete
The Maker Of Lyoko by SerenityAkio reviews
Read how the Warrior of Lyoko began. Here is how Lyoko, XANA, and the Warrior were made and why they were made. NO FLAMES PLEASE!
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 948 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 5/23/2006 - Complete
The Gate Keeper by SerenityAkio reviews
There is a new girl. Who is she, and why she knows about XANA? Is she a friend or foe? Who is this gate keeper XANA is asking about? Why does he want the Gate Keeper? NO FLAMES PLEASE!
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,304 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/1/2006 - Published: 5/22/2006 - Complete
My Sister, The Angel by SerenityAkio reviews
I got so many reviews asking me to continue with Thank You, My Friend, so here is part two to it. This story is between Thank You, My Friend and Angel of Love. This is a one shot story. NO FLAMES PLEASE!
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 722 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/15/2006 - Complete
30 | Page 1 2 Next »