Home Community Games Medal of Honor Medal of Honor Stories
Medal of Honor Stories
Follow .
Focus: Games Medal of Honor, Since: 03-11-05
Founder: W.D. Guy - Stories: 10 - Followers: 8 - id: 12953
This is a place to put those few Medal of Honor stories together so people that want to read them don't have to turn whole of FF.net upside down! MOH WRITERS & READERS UNITE! Want to have your stories added? Mail me! WeirdDutchGuy

Chasing Vengeance by Mauser-KAR98K reviews
What do you have when you take a Spitfire MKXIVE and a V1 BuzzBomb? HANG ON!
Medal of Honor - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,455 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/28/2007 - Complete
A Captured Mauser by Mauser-KAR98K reviews
A tale of a young German in the final week of the Battle for Stalingrad with his rifle. You won't look at your old war rifles the same way after this.
Medal of Honor - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,297 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/14/2009 - Published: 3/28/2007 - Complete
Operation HEIST by William Banner reviews
It's March of 1945, and the Third Reich is collapsing. However, the Germans are either destroying or hiding their experimental weapons. Lieutenant William Holt of the OSS must lead a Ranger platoon into a fort to capture new and experimental weaponry.
Medal of Honor - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,203 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 3/27/2007
A Sniper's Last Stand by W.D. Guy reviews
December 1944, the German warmachine is failing, but launches a final offensive in the Ardennes in a last ditch effort to cut the Allied supply lines. Jack Graham, an American sniper, gets caught in the middle and reflects on his wartime past.
Medal of Honor - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,703 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/3/2006 - Complete
Currahee by Hamtaro23 reviews
The story of a paratrooper in the 101st from DDay to the end of the war. T for violence, langauge and all that. RR.
Medal of Honor - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,337 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/4/2005
Medal of Honor: Western Front by W.D. Guy reviews
The revamp of Sarge I'm sure you've been waiting for. Join my character on the beaches of Normandy, the hedgerows of Bastogne and the carnage in the Ardennes as he strives to overthrow Nazi Germany! Finally updated, chapter 2 up.
Medal of Honor - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,846 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/30/2006 - Published: 11/10/2005
Left in Pages by ojstm reviews
VERSION 2.0 The brotherhood of the Airborne. In the eyes of Robert Lee Turner. Retold. REVAMPED AND STORY COMPLETED
Medal of Honor - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 32,980 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Updated: 4/11/2006 - Published: 5/19/2005 - Complete
Sarge by W.D. Guy reviews
Currently stretches from Dday to Market Garden, and unfortunately that is where it will stay. Story discontinued because it didn't turn out the way I wanted. Watch out for the revamp though, I'm redoing it!
Medal of Honor - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,115 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 7/4/2005 - Published: 2/16/2005 - Complete
Medal of Honor: Frontline by mario72486 reviews
See World War II through the eyes of Lieutenant James Patterson. Currently on hiatus.
Medal of Honor - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 25,104 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/6/2004 - Published: 4/20/2004