Home Community Books Divergent Trilogy Kat1054's Personal Favorites
Kat1054's Personal Favorites
Follow .
Focus: Books Divergent Trilogy, Since: 09-24-13
Founder: Kat1054 - Stories: 7 - Followers: 14 - id: 110291
These are all the fanfics that I COMPLETELY recommend. I am a very picky reader so, I hope you enjoy what I dug up from this fandom. :P Read these amazing fanficitons or I will end your life with a bow tie!

The Divergent On Fire by fanasaurus12 reviews
The Hunger Games is nonexistent, and the citizens of districts are now members of factions. What happens in a world where Prim is never Reaped for the Hunger Games? How does Katniss cope with choosing Dauntless, the faction she has chosen to transfer to? Will she survive as a Divergent?
Crossover - Hunger Games & Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 26,872 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 2/2/2015 - Published: 12/11/2013 - Katniss E., Gale H., Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias
You Can't Have Both by Dauntless4736 reviews
(War Never happened, takes place after initation) I know I can't have both. But I want both. Even though I am with Christina, it's hard to hide my attraction to Tris. Tris, with her beautiful hair. Tris. Even her name sounds brave. But she shows no interest, and no matter what, I just can't get her out of my head. Tobias is dating Christina as a coverup, will eventually be FourXTri
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 19,562 - Reviews: 195 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 5/8/2013 - Published: 2/21/2013 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias
Modern Day by tobiasprior reviews
Basically, my story of the Divergent characters in today's life. See how their characters behave in our world.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 22,539 - Reviews: 292 - Favs: 187 - Follows: 255 - Updated: 1/5/2014 - Published: 1/19/2013 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias
Out of Reverie by FavoriteKat reviews
Aimee and Renata are two different girls living in two very different worlds. While Aimee's life is consistant and "normal", Renata's is anything but. The day Tris and Tobias come out of Divergent, Aimee and Renata must over come their obstacles to bring them back together before they are stuck in the real world. Forever. Rated T for language.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,198 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/6/2013 - Published: 5/4/2013 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias
Divergent Fanfic by AJ Grisham reviews
This is just a fluffy fanfic about what would happen if there was no war. I know this is used often but those are my favorite types of fanfics to read so I figured I would write my own! Rated T just to be safe!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 79 - Words: 96,045 - Reviews: 3570 - Favs: 1,579 - Follows: 1,295 - Updated: 5/27/2014 - Published: 12/27/2012 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias - Complete
Someone to Save me by nycgirl166 reviews
Set in present day Chicago Tris is a 20 year girl in an abusive relationship till she meets a young cop named four who wants to try to save her from her abusive relationship. We will he be able to win her trust and save her?
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 50 - Words: 75,376 - Reviews: 1018 - Favs: 547 - Follows: 427 - Updated: 5/24/2014 - Published: 2/28/2013 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias - Complete