Home Community Movies Rise of the Guardians Jacqueline Frost
Jacqueline Frost
Follow .
Focus: Movies Rise of the Guardians, Since: 03-29-13
Founder: Asexual Individual - Stories: 220 - Followers: 116 - Staff: 3 - id: 106790
Any Rise of the Guardians stories that contain a female Jack. Front image done by Mikisakiiro of DeviantART. Looking for staff to find the none English stories.

A shield and a staff (rewrite of The Frost Girl) by Possholl reviews
The is a rewrite of The Frost Girl
Crossover - Avengers & Rise of the Guardians - Rated: K - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 434 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 32 - Published: 7/17/2016 - [Captain America/Steve R., Jack Frost] Iron Man/Tony S.
Another Way by Pandora Finesilver reviews
"Alone. I had been alone for so long. Nobody could see me. And I doubted that anyone that could would help." Oneshot. Genderbent Au. Winged/Transformation Au. Taking an idea and toying with the possibilities. There might be more after this, there might not be. Depends on what people want. Take a guess at what happened. Convince me to continue. The content is T, language is T.
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 385 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 11/21/2016 - Published: 6/17/2016 - Jack Frost, Jamie, Man in the Moon, Jack's sister
Enchanted by viridianaln9 reviews
Rise of the Guardians/Avengers Fic AU: Jacqueline had a weird soul-mark something she didn't expect at all. What happens when she finds her soul-mate? Three-Shot
Crossover - Avengers & Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,126 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 179 - Follows: 109 - Updated: 7/2/2016 - Published: 6/5/2016 - Captain America/Steve R., Jack Frost - Complete
Jack Frost and the frozen veil by Minkey222 reviews
Beneath the veil is a pair of milky white eyes. Beneath the veil is the truth. Who is Jack Frost? {Fem-Jack}
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,906 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 2/11/2016 - Published: 2/8/2016
Winter Mischief by Taylor Fireheart reviews
"Are you a princess?"he couldn't help but blurt out."No, but I am a warrior."She replied."I noticed, who are you exactly?"He still sat on his horse but she was standing on the ground."I am a sorceress, a warrior, and a healer. I am Jacqueline Frost, sorceress and warrior of Winter."She said,"Chosen by the moon himself."The wind started to swirled around her. FemJack! Kingdom AU
Crossover - Avengers & Rise of the Guardians - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,600 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 1/16/2017 - Published: 1/2/2016 - [Jack Frost, Loki] - Complete
Winter and Autumn by Daughter of Satan reviews
(Female Jack x Male Hiccup) "When you meet someone special, you'll know. Your heart will beat more rapidly and you'll smile for no reason" -unknown. Winter meets Autumn. Autumn meets Winter. Jack is the new girl, with a secret about her past. But what will happen when she meets him? And what challenges will the two of them have to face? NEED IDEAS
Crossover - How to Train Your Dragon & Rise of the Guardians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 22 - Words: 12,530 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 1/11/2017 - Published: 12/29/2015 - Hiccup, Jack Frost - Complete
Blizzard by tiffywiffyfluffykitty reviews
"She came into his life like a blizzard; fierce, unrelenting, and unyielding. And for the first time in his life, he let himself get swept away by the untamed storm." Genderbent. Slight AU, somewhat OOC.
Crossover - Rise of the Guardians & Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,267 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 4/2 - Published: 11/8/2015 - [Jack Frost, Elsa]
The Frost Girl by Possholl reviews
Bad title and summary I know. FemJack some Steve x FemJake :(
Crossover - Avengers & Rise of the Guardians - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,917 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 7/1/2016 - Published: 9/20/2015
Anathema by CluelessKitten reviews
Elson mussed her hair gently as he looked into her eyes. "Don't worry - no matter what happens, you'll always have me." (Genderbent AU) [ON HIATUS]
Crossover - Rise of the Guardians & Frozen - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,735 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 6/29/2016 - Published: 6/13/2015 - Jack Frost, Elsa
Rise of the guardians Jack Frost sad song by dannyphantomrocks1 reviews
one day the guardians are looking for Jack and find her (Femjack) In her room singing alone to a song on her I-pod and don t even notice the fore of them standing right behind her.
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,201 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/5/2015 - Published: 5/29/2015 - Complete
Waking up to Frost by kindakrazymess reviews
North throws a party! Lots of dancing and drinking happens...LOTS of drinking... Next thing Bunnymund knows, he's waking up with a killer hangover next to a naked Jacqueline Frost. Fem!/Jack Jackie/Bunny
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,786 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 7/3/2015 - Published: 4/1/2015 - Bunnymund
Jackie Black by FrostbittenBear reviews
if you like Jack Frost was female, turned evil, and killed the Guardians, this song is for you. I posted a Poem on the second chapter
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Parody/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 399 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/25/2015 - Published: 3/21/2015
Too Cold by kindakrazymess reviews
After taking Sophie home, Jacqueline Frost hears a familiar voice she can't place. She follows the young voice to a cave: Pitch's hideout. To make sure Jacqueline can't help with Easter...Pitch does the unthinkable to her. Warning: rape, blood, violence, my sadistic creeper mind. Fem!Jack Frost
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 4,863 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 3/20/2015 - Published: 2/11/2015 - Complete
Jacqueline Frost by kindakrazymess reviews
What if there was a reason for the blizzard of '68? Jacqueline never intended to tell anyone what actually happened that Easter, but when she is chosen to be a Guardian and has to face Pitch again...Will she have to? Set at the start-ish of the movie. Fem!/Jack Rated M because i'm paranoid and some torture and rape - No slash :)
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,827 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 143 - Updated: 7/4/2015 - Published: 2/1/2015
New School, New Life by Island-Girl97 reviews
Jackie Frost is 16years old and she have never had a real friend. When she moves to Burgess to live with her Aunt and Cousins she starts a new school, she meet some friends and her life changes forever. (Story is better than Summary) (Rating may change later) Human AU Female Jack Frost
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 24,311 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 1/25/2018 - Published: 1/12/2015 - Bunnymund, Jack Frost - Complete
The Spirit of Christmas by ONNMT has moved reviews
"You can... see me?" / "Yes, should I not be able to?" – Luna Lovegood and Jane Frost go ice-skating. Crossover, fem!Jack.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Rise of the Guardians - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 740 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 27 - Published: 12/13/2014 - [Jack Frost, Luna L.] - Complete
Highschool gone Disney by Devil Lynx GIrl reviews
Rise of the guardians, how to train your dragon, brave, tangled, frozen all at once, gender swapped too. So they all end up in the real world and have to live together. Yikes. I own none of them just the plot.
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,434 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/15/2014 - Published: 12/8/2014
Heart made of Stone by KuribohBBQ reviews
Bunny closed himself off from his friends for 10 years ever since Jackie's death. But Jacklyn, a dark spirit, manages to get into his warren and made herself the most hated person on Bunny's hate list. She looks like Jackie which is the reason why he hates her but also the reason why he doesn't want her to leave. Female Jack X Bunny (Sequel to Why Do I Exist)
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,548 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 1/10/2015 - Published: 11/12/2014 - Bunnymund - Complete
Purple Heart by Garuda1178 reviews
"Jackie, did I just kick the collective asses of Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Sandman, and the Tooth Fairy?" "I think so." "...I don't really know how to feel about that." "...I don't either." (Cover art by: nero tbs)
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,204 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 7/21/2016 - Published: 4/23/2014 - Jack Frost, Tooth, Baby Tooth, OC
Frozen Heart by Yoko Nebutani Sheriukie reviews
He had been told by the trolls to beware the frozen heart. He thought he had thawed his heart and made things right. But apparently his his entire being was frozen in a whole new way. Years have passed and he's been all alone for too long. But a stranger named Jacqueline might just change that. Plus there's just something familiar about her. Gender Bent Elsa and Jack
Crossover - Rise of the Guardians & Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,273 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 11/21/2014 - Published: 10/28/2014 - Jack Frost, Baby Tooth, Elsa, Olaf
Why Do I Exist? by KuribohBBQ reviews
Jackie Frost is slowly falling into depravity after making mistakes that caused her friends to hate her. Somehow, Bunny hurt her the most. Fem Jack Frost x Bunnymund
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,624 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 11/4/2014 - Published: 10/20/2014 - Bunnymund, Jack Frost - Complete
Secret Goddess: Unleashed by viridianaln9 reviews
Jakeline is alive and she knows who she is. Now she must tackle some of the difficult changes of her life, family, love and Trouble. Sequel to Secret Goddess.
Crossover - Avengers & Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,578 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 11/2/2014 - Published: 9/15/2014 - [Jack Frost, Bunnymund]
Jacqueline Frost: The Story of Winter by Sockysquidrings reviews
This is a genderbent fic about Jack Frost and Elsa. (Jelsa) Only the first chapter is up at the moment, please let me know in a review if you want more. It's small at the moment, but if you want more, I'll make them longer. Thank you! :)
Crossover - Rise of the Guardians & Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,968 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 8/20/2014 - Published: 3/2/2014 - Jack Frost, Jack's sister, Anna, Elsa
Fate by ArminArlerts reviews
Julian Frost is a Guardian. She's supposed to protect the children of the world in exchange for her powers to control ice and wind. But, what if her powers start to fail when she needs them most? She travels to the lands of Arendelle to seek out the Troll Chief, Pabbie, to tell her how to get her powers back. But what will happen if she meets an unexpected stranger in a mountain?
Crossover - Rise of the Guardians & Frozen - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,015 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 9/7/2014 - Published: 8/15/2014 - Jack Frost, Elsa
Frosted Ferns by SanctuaryInMusic reviews
Jackie has been alone for 300 years, with nothing but her staff and Wind for company. Life had always been difficult, but she usually managed to get by. But when she gets "shoved in a sack and tossed through a magic portal" by North's yetis, she unwillingly joins up with the Guardians to stop Pitch and hopefully figure out just who she really is. FemJack. (No longer rewriting.)
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 61,634 - Reviews: 166 - Favs: 510 - Follows: 273 - Updated: 11/5/2017 - Published: 7/23/2014 - Bunnymund, Jack Frost, North, Pitch - Complete
163 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »