Home Community Movies Pirates of the Caribbean Jacktorture galore!
Jacktorture galore!
Follow .
Focus: Movies Pirates of the Caribbean, Since: 09-29-04
Founder: Redbud-Tree - Stories: 48 - Followers: 52 - Staff: 2 - id: 4357
This is a recommended reading list for all Jacktorture fans! Lots of Jack angst, people! Now with a smattering of lighthearted fics to balance it out.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity by Cunien reviews
How Jack sacked Nassau port without firing a single shot - angry puritanical mobs, rum, sugar plantations, the odd donkey, and Captain Jack Sparrow, the Revolutionist!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 41,257 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/15/2006 - Published: 11/2/2003
One Last Breath by Lykosdracos reviews
COMPLETE- Jack Sparrow poisoned by the agents of East India. Will he pull through or will this finally be the end of the illustrious Captain Jack Sparrow?
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 20,178 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/17/2004 - Published: 4/17/2004 - Complete
The Fated Partings by ashlyns reviews
4 years after the rescue of the pearl, Jack has contracted a sickness that threatens his very life. With the help of old friends, Jack will battle new enimies to save his very life, or unleash a power more evil then the gold of Cortes. COMPLETE!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 32 - Words: 108,007 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/12/2005 - Published: 5/7/2004 - Complete
Friends and Consequences by LadyAriadneCaldera reviews
What happens when reality of the era enters our fantasy world of POTC. From an online discussion.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,572 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/18/2004
To Love and Protect by EstelWolfe reviews
A traitor among the crew of the Pearl leaves Jack and AnaMaria surrounded by enemies. This is a sequel to 'A Taste of Misery' and 'Trust Me Still'.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 30 - Words: 127,029 - Reviews: 801 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/28/2004 - Published: 8/25/2003 - Complete
Trust Me Still by EstelWolfe reviews
Jack returns to Port Royal again only to find himself on a mission to rescue one of his closest friends. This is a sequel to 'A Taste of Misery'.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 17 - Words: 36,502 - Reviews: 388 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/22/2003 - Published: 8/5/2003 - Complete
All That's Left Behind by AnAnnaGrin reviews
If I told you, I'd give it away. Warning: Character Death
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,019 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/29/2004 - Complete
Fever Dreams and Secrets by Saahira reviews
Because of his delirium, a sick Jack reveals to Will secrets about himself and Bootstrap Bill, and Jack's own childhood, which he would never have admitted when in his right mind. Rated PG-13 for past adult situations.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,289 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 172 - Follows: 33 - Published: 9/11/2003
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Wind's Eye by Aithne reviews
Sequel to "The Winds of Change". With Jack and Will accused of Norrington's death and not a shred of evidence to prove them innocent, it is up to friends, new and old, to save their lives. That is, if those friends can avoid turning against each other.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 36,850 - Reviews: 461 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 8/26/2004 - Published: 1/4/2004
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Winds of Change by Aithne reviews
Will's life is hanging by a thread. Elizabeth is violently ill. Barbossa and his motley crew are back along with the curse. Millions of souls could be damned. That leaves Captain Jack Sparrow to save the day...if he can manage to stay alive.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 63,469 - Reviews: 760 - Favs: 179 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 1/3/2004 - Published: 7/16/2003
Blood Rising by otherhawk reviews
AU as of DMC. Sequel to Sparrow's Fall. A tragedy on the day of Will and Elizabeth's wedding turns friends against each other. Will they put aside their differences to concentrate on a common foe?
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,254 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/12/2007 - Published: 3/10/2004
Sparrow's Fall by otherhawk reviews
COMPLETE! No, really it is! Summary - Jack has lost his ship and must find out who took it, if he can stay alive.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 27 - Words: 50,563 - Reviews: 482 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 2/17/2004 - Published: 12/9/2003 - Complete
Broken Promises by Takada Saiko reviews
Once again, part of my series. Jack and Norrinton have had a long standing truce that is suddenly broken by the appearance of a certain Admiral Cromwell's entry onto the scene. Will Norrinton keep his end of their deal or will Jack hang for his trust in t
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,195 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/7/2005 - Published: 10/2/2004
Return to Isla de Muerta by Takada Saiko reviews
Some curses stretch beyond the grave,as is the curse of IsladeMuerta.Ayear after their adventures,Jack decides thatit's time to haulWill back to the cursed islandto pickup the treasure he sees asrightfully theirs.Strange dreams makeJack question their tri
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,943 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/22/2004 - Published: 8/30/2004
The Past that Haunts Us by Takada Saiko reviews
Set right after Kidnapped, Jack and Ana visit Richard and Marie in London and an old rival (is this the word I want?) shows up. R&R please!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,590 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/29/2004 - Published: 8/18/2004
Kidnapped by Takada Saiko reviews
The title may change... If anyone has any better ideas, let me know. Will and Elizabeth are kidnapped just before the Pearl comes into dock, leaving Jack to find two very upset Turner children. What does he do? Go after his friends, of course, kids in tow
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,482 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/10/2004 - Published: 8/2/2004 - Complete
Family Ties by Takada Saiko reviews
Jack and Ana Maria thought they'd left their friends the Pratts in their dust near fifteen years before, but what happens when they come back and decide to go after Ana once more? Can Jack save her this time?
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,332 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 6 - Updated: 7/13/2004 - Published: 6/26/2004 - Complete
What Freedom Truly is by Takada Saiko reviews
Follows my oneshot "A week from hell". Bootstrap Bill steps down from his possition as first mate, but he has a replacement! A man named Hector Barbossa, who he and Jack are to meet in Tortuga. Ana's there too! R&R please
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,730 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 6/24/2004 - Published: 6/22/2004 - Complete
The story behind the captain by Takada Saiko reviews
I had a request on a different site to write how Jack became captain so young in my stories, so here it is. Keep in mind this is done on with very tired tired mind.... please R&R .
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,152 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/20/2004
My Father's Son by Takada Saiko reviews
What happens when Jack shows up in the middle of the night and lets Will in on a secret that his father might still be alive. Should Will get his hopes up or will they end up crushed? please R&R
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,744 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/19/2004 - Published: 6/17/2004
The Week from Hell by Takada Saiko reviews
set 12 years before "A brush with East India Company". Bootstrap Bill takes a very injured Jack Sparrow to his own home in hopes of saving the young pirate's life. R&R please!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,840 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/18/2004
A Brush with the East India Company by Takada Saiko reviews
Captian Jack Sparrow had a brush with the East India Company some time before where he recieved his pirate's brand. What happens when some of his old captors come looking for him? Sequal to Love's Curses and Love's Blessings
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,221 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/16/2004 - Published: 6/10/2004 - Complete
Love’s curses and Love’s Blessings by Takada Saiko reviews
The first in a series I plan on writing. Elizabeth and Will's wedding, Jack and Ana Maria interaction, and my view on Jack's past. Oh, did I forget to say new enemies and new problems as well? Lotsa fun! Probably Jack torture as well.... R&R
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 16,193 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/10/2004 - Published: 6/6/2004
Haunted by Brazen Wulf reviews
During Will & Elizabeth's wedding a vengeful being surfaces. E. disappears & when Jack, Will, & Ana attempt to find her a terrible fate befalls them. They all are captured & must face a force never before conceived & a torment unlike any other. FINSHED!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 42,715 - Reviews: 138 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/17/2004 - Published: 1/15/2004 - Complete
Inferno by Lunatic reviews
[Sequel to Insanity is an Option] Jack is back with his beloved Pearl and his crew has found their freedom again. Now they only need to get rid of Toomey to become happy pirates again, but that's not as easy as it sounds...
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,670 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/30/2004 - Published: 8/8/2004
47 | Page 1 2 Next »