Home Community Anime/Manga My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア Izumina - MinaDeku
Izumina - MinaDeku
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア, Since: 12-09-17
Founder: QuirkQuartz - Stories: 74 - Followers: 22 - Staff: 1 - id: 128792
All the stories that focus around what is - In my opinion - MHA's most adorable, hilarious, feel-good and interesting pairing - Izuku and Mina.

Quite a Tree-dicament by Geeqad reviews
Mina finds herself in a bit of a predicament, who else but her boyfriend to save her? Short drabble.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 510 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 27 - Published: 7/30/2019 - [Izuku M., Mina A.] - Complete
NHA SIDE SHOTS by Raizen1125 reviews
Fun Side stories and loosely connected one shots set in my NHA verse. More fluffy IZUMINA GOODNESS THO. And occasionally the other pairings I had in there.
Crossover - Spider-Man & My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,951 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 3/20/2019 - Published: 10/31/2018
Izumina Week 2019 by QuirkQuartz reviews
A collection of stories for Izumina Week 2019!
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,594 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 3/31/2019 - Published: 3/18/2019 - [Izuku M., Mina A.]
Welcome to Shiketsu High by Chumunga64 reviews
The team who had rescued bakugou had received the ultimate consequence (in the eyes of high-schoolers) they were actually expelled! Fortunately for them, another school for prospective heroes has their eye on them. Watch as they grow used to their new school while the remaining students of class 1A deal with their departure
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 74,183 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 334 - Follows: 294 - Updated: 8/8/2018 - Published: 2/22/2018 - Izuku M., Tenya I., Shouto T., E. Kirishima - Complete
No Hero Academia! by Raizen1125 reviews
What if Izuku never got One For All? What if instead, he bonded with a relic of the first generation of heroes? Follow the story of Izuku Midoriya, as he finds his own path to heroism. Perceived Villain/ antihero Izuku! Eventual Hero Izuku! IzuMina. HitoMei. TodoMomo. Slight crossover with Venom/Spider-Man.
Crossover - My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア & Spider-Man - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 68,857 - Reviews: 368 - Favs: 1,471 - Follows: 1,316 - Updated: 4/15/2019 - Published: 9/19/2018 - [Izuku M., Mina A.] Eddie B./Venom - Complete
Sunday Sweeties by 12AngryMen reviews
Sundays are normally a day for students to sleep in, but for Mina Ashido and Izuku Midoriya, it's the day to get up as early as possible. How else will they catch new episodes of Super Galaxy Force? When the two of them discover they share a favorite show, a new friendship quickly develops. And perhaps something more.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,900 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 202 - Follows: 125 - Updated: 7/4/2018 - Published: 7/3/2018 - [Mina A., Izuku M.] - Complete
Advice by QuirkQuartz reviews
Mineta ends up with an actual crush, and Izuku finds himself trying to give... Some sort of advice to him. Mentioned and brief IzuMina. Oneshot
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,967 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 18 - Published: 8/28/2018 - [Izuku M., Mina A.] Minoru M. - Complete
Studying has it's Perks by TruBearshark reviews
With a week left before their final exams Mina realizes she needs more individual attention to pass. So she asks the one person she knows that will be up for the job, Izuku Midoriya. When she struggles to understand the material he thinks up a way for her to buckle down and prepare for the upcoming tests.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 27,447 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 427 - Follows: 377 - Updated: 2/1/2019 - Published: 4/4/2018 - [Izuku M., Mina A.] - Complete
A Safe, Friendly Tennis Match Devoid Of Casualties by Eternal Love Song reviews
Bakugo and Uraraka play tennis and their friends scramble not to be casualties.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 924 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 10 - Published: 4/1/2018 - [Ochako U., Katsuki B.] [Mina A., Izuku M.] - Complete
Club Noise by Eternal Love Song reviews
Kyoka get dragged out to a club by her friend Mina and somehow finds herself drawn in by a bad tempered blond. [Bakugo x Jirou] [Aged up characters]
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,718 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 11 - Published: 3/31/2018 - [Katsuki B., Jirou K.] [Izuku M., Mina A.] - Complete
How Did We Get Here? by Eternal Love Song reviews
Bakugo and Hatsume are on a date. They're not sure why, but it goes better than expected!
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,020 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/25/2018 - [Katsuki B., Mei H.] [Mina A., Izuku M.] - Complete
Pink and Green and Everything In Between by Scandinavian Sensation reviews
MinaDeku Week! Follow eight different one-shots that focus on the cuddly uncommon relationship that is Mina and Izuku! Day 1-8 focus on Pro Hero/Adult life, Childhood Friends, Fantasy AU, Dorms, Project Partners, Family, and Same Hair Stylist! From awkward to lovey-dovey, here's eight days of fluff!
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,342 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 2/21/2018 - Published: 2/19/2018 - [Izuku M., Mina A.]
Valantine's by Chumunga64 reviews
Sometimes the students of UA do regular teen stuff
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,752 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 19 - Published: 1/30/2018 - [Izuku M., Mina A.] [Katsuki B., E. Kirishima] - Complete
Questions and Answers by Chumunga64
Midoriya and Iida play videogames while Tsuyu, Ashido, and Hagakure hang out with Camie at the mall
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,039 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/11/2018 - [Tenya I., Camie] [Izuku M., Mina A.] - Complete
My Cobra Acadamia(ON HIATUS) by Killing Harvest reviews
After another defeat by the Joe's Cobra Commander is less than happy. That is when suddenly a portal appeared and sucked him,Baroness,Destro,Stormshadow,Zartan,and Dr Mindbender into it. As they all awake they discover they are not only in Japan, but also another world. As they attempt to survive this world they will also attempt to allow a new Cobra to rise. Villain deku IzuMina
Crossover - G. I. Joe & My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Crime/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 19,851 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 7/20/2018 - Published: 7/16/2018 - [Izuku M., Mina A.] Cobra Commander
Meet and Greet by DominoMags reviews
In light of current events, four of Japan's top hero schools hold a mixer off campus to help students with networking and as a breather from everything that has been going on. It is here that Eijirou Kirishima decides to deal with some things in his own way. Little does he know that he'll end up hitting it off with a student from another school. Cover art by Kat
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 34,081 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 7/13/2019 - Published: 3/28/2018 - [Eijirou K., Tatami N.] - Complete
Love Me Like a Reptile by DominoMags reviews
It's the day after Valentine's day. Jirou Kyouka is sitting in the lounge while some friends of hers spend time with their significant others. She feels like just holing up in her room with her music until a friendly face decides to lend her a hand. Cover art by erijaime
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 56,867 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 8/6/2019 - Published: 2/15/2018 - [Jirou K., Setsuna T.] 1-A Students, 1-B Students - Complete
Flora and Fauna by DominoMags reviews
Enjoying a lovely afternoon outdoors, two UA students, Shiozaki Ibara and Koda Koji come across one another and deal with a growing bond. Neither knows what to do about it, but it is too lovely a day not to enjoy with fond company. Art by erijaime
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 18,857 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 7/18/2018 - Published: 4/2/2018 - [K. Kōda, Shiozaki I.] - Complete
Edge of 17 by DominoMags reviews
In anticipation of each other's birthdays, Izuku and Mina both set out to procure custom made gifts for one another, but how will each one react to what they receive? Two-shot
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,650 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 7/30/2018 - Published: 7/15/2018 - [Mina A., Izuku M.] - Complete
Raindrops on my Window by DominoMags reviews
During a heavy thunderstorm, Mina and Izuku share each other's company and reflect on their time together.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,011 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 31 - Published: 8/11/2018 - [Izuku M., Mina A.] - Complete
Cornflakes by KingWykkyd57 reviews
It's four in the morning, and Mina wants cereal. More specifically, she wants to spend time with Izuku. (IzuMina prompt)
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,592 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 41 - Published: 8/11/2018 - [Izuku M., Mina A.] - Complete
Out Of The Rain by QuirkQuartz reviews
Mina and Izuku duck in out of the rain after getting hit by a freak thunderstorm. To pass the time, the pair engage in small talk. Izumina, Minadeku
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,118 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 30 - Published: 8/12/2018 - [Izuku M., Mina A.] - Complete
Aftermath by Geeqad reviews
Momo wakes up during the night to see the state of her fellow classmates after their movie night. A brief drabble including IzuMina, Kacchako and MomoJirou.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 467 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 20 - Published: 7/6/2018 - [Jirou K., Momo Y.] [Katsuki B., Ochako U.] - Complete
Overworked and Underplayed by Geeqad reviews
Mina discovers that Izuku has been working himself to the point of exhaustion, resulting in him neglecting his friends. As she attempts to confront him about it, she discovers how far he's been pushing himself. Will she be able to help him?
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,546 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 186 - Follows: 229 - Published: 6/1/2018 - [Izuku M., Mina A.]
Starbright Smile by QuirkQuartz reviews
Mina learns Izuku has a casual interest in Astronomy - And the pair of them end up going stargazing away from the city. Mina wonders why Izuku kept quiet about his interest, while Izuku tries to figure out how to find constellations.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,346 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 46 - Published: 5/22/2018 - [Izuku M., Mina A.] - Complete
64 | Page 1 .. Last Next »