Home Community Movies Avatar I See You - Oel Ngati Kameie
I See You - Oel Ngati Kameie
Follow .
Focus: Movies Avatar, Since: 12-28-09
Founder: andmyjunkisyou - Stories: 19 - Followers: 22 - id: 77184
A Collection of the best Avatar fanfictions written about or involving the pairing of Jake and Neytiri - a love that transcends race, culture and even species.

Duty & Heart by VividInk reviews
“You’ve come far, Jake Sully, and it’s time.” Neytiri knows that her feelings for Jake are wrong, but she is torn between duty and heart as she teaches Jake the Na’vi culture. A oneshot that expands on Jake & Neytiri’s blossoming relationship on Pandora.
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,351 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 15 - Published: 12/22/2009 - Neytiri, Jake S. - Complete
as life is for the living by Mira-Jade reviews
This world was a world that breathed. Here he was far away from a broken pair of legs and a future filled with dead worlds and dead dreams. Here he learned to truly live once more.
Avatar - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,850 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 14 - Published: 12/22/2009 - Jake S., Neytiri - Complete
I See You by Nikkerbocker23 reviews
Neytiri truly sees Jake Sully for the first time. My first one-shot!
Avatar - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 968 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 17 - Published: 12/22/2009 - Neytiri, Jake S. - Complete
Heartbeat by Christy T reviews
When I opened my eyes, I glanced at him and saw him staring at me with such an intense expression that my breath caught, and I froze. After a second, I pulled my hand out of the water and swallowed. Jake/Neytiri oneshot.
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,183 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 21 - Published: 12/22/2009 - Neytiri, Jake S. - Complete
One Breath by A Voice in the Desert reviews
A one-shot that parallels the movie from Neytiri's perspective, chronicling the evolution of her experiences and relationship with Jake. Follow her through the ups and downs and the unique challenges that present themselves to the Omaticaya.
Avatar - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,563 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 15 - Published: 12/23/2009 - Neytiri, Jake S. - Complete
Stargaze by Christy T reviews
Her fierce facade wavered, and she glanced away again. Emboldened by her hesitation, I took another step towards her and added: "Neytiri, I want to understand you. I'm here to learn. What is it?" Jake/Neytiri oneshot. Sequel to 'Heartbeat.'
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,103 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/24/2009 - Jake S., Neytiri - Complete
Avatar:Rebirth Chronicles by A.R. Fredrick II reviews
In this chapter Jake discovers that a new battle is brewing, as Neytiri relives a horror from her past. What dangers are in store for our heroes? What about Norm? Mature themes and realistic character portrayal. Revision notes in prologue! Need Beta!
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 12 - Words: 39,362 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 156 - Updated: 11/29/2010 - Published: 12/24/2009 - Jake S., Neytiri
At the Break of Dawn by VividInk reviews
Jake and Neytiri share a meaningful moment at the dawn of the day he is to choose his Ikran. A Jake & Neytiri oneshot!
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,799 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 17 - Published: 12/26/2009 - Neytiri, Jake S. - Complete
Tonight by Christy T reviews
Tonight, I was alive. And so was he. Jake/Neytiri oneshot. Sequel to "Heartbeat" and "Stargaze."
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,302 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/26/2009 - Neytiri, Jake S. - Complete
Choices by RC Mason reviews
"I've already chosen," he whispered. "But this woman must also choose me." An exploration into this beautiful scene and the complex relationship between Jake Sully and Neytiri. One-shot. *Spoilers*
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,679 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 21 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Jake S., Neytiri - Complete
Spirit Never Free by Christy T reviews
Jake, having lost his brother, joins the Pandora team and is ordered by Quaritch to complete a potentially deadly mission: infiltrate the Na'vi, gain their trust, and kidnap their warrior princess for leverage. Sounds easy enough. AU.
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,377 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 1/4/2010 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Jake S., Neytiri
Bonded by Calicy reviews
Jake wronged Eywa and lost a child as a result. Now his son will journey to make his father's wrong doings right. CHAPTER SIX FIXED.
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 21,989 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 3/5/2010 - Published: 12/23/2009 - Jake S., Neytiri - Complete
here there dwells a shell of a form by Mira-Jade reviews
His human body was so small, so fragile. Under her hands his skin was like paper, his bones like glass . . .
Avatar - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,333 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 400 - Follows: 52 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Neytiri, Jake S. - Complete
Without Seeing by websandwhiskers reviews
Jake's thoughts on fate, faith, and Tom, post-movie. Jake/Neytiri
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,022 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Jake S., Neytiri - Complete
A New Life by donalgraeme reviews
A telling of Jake Sulley's new life as a Na'vi, immediately after the end of the movie. Please read.
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,182 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 181 - Updated: 12/29/2009 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Jake S., Neytiri
I See You by Lisilgirl reviews
I am a paralyzed marine, and yet I am Toruk Makto. Only she knows who I am now. JxN POST MOVIE. Character exploration.
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 31,266 - Reviews: 334 - Favs: 516 - Follows: 296 - Updated: 1/18/2010 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Jake S., Neytiri - Complete
Carry With You by Nozomi ga Kanau reviews
Snippet of how Neytiri wound up with the five fingered hand print on her chest during the final battle. Rated G, Neytiri/Jake
Avatar - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,029 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 15 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Jake S., Neytiri
Hybrid by Eilys Close reviews
Post Avatar. Jake Sully has a new life with the Omaticaya, and his life mate Neytiri. Humans have left. But he knows they will come back, and he'll be ready when they do.
Avatar - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 101,095 - Reviews: 456 - Favs: 584 - Follows: 689 - Updated: 4/19/2011 - Published: 12/25/2009 - Jake S., Neytiri