Home Community Books Fairy Tales Happily Ever After...Uncliched
Happily Ever After...Uncliched
Follow .
Focus: Books Fairy Tales, Since: 08-18-06
Founder: Da Vinci at Work - Stories: 2 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 6 - id: 36037
You must be quite tired of those tedious cliches of 'I am Cinderella fit the stupid glass slipper on my foot and marry me' fairytales. Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is just the right place for you. Fairy tales don't always have to be redundant, you know?

Of All the Girls in the World by Melika Elena reviews
A desperate monarch makes a pact with another king that will one day force him to give his headstrong daughter to the king's harsh son. Within the castle walls lay many secrets, including a deadly curse. Let the fairytale begin. COMPLETE!
Fairy Tales - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 61,241 - Reviews: 655 - Favs: 476 - Follows: 247 - Updated: 7/18/2010 - Published: 2/22/2006 - Complete
Three Simple Gifts by Proud Titania reviews
Cinderella, only better! What if there was no fairy godmother and the magic of the story doesn't just lie in a beautiful dress and glass slippers? A classic tale for those who believe in magic...
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 17 - Words: 24,468 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 9/1/2006 - Published: 5/31/2006 - Complete