Home Community Movies Batman Begins/Dark Knight Gotham's Finest
Gotham's Finest
Follow .
Focus: Movies Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Since: 10-16-11
Founder: OCCentric - Stories: 359 - Followers: 161 - id: 95867
Highly-Recommended OFC stories with Batman, Robin, Joker, Scarecrow, Two-Face, Bane and/or The Riddler.

Don't You Remember? by NostalgicDemise reviews
Jack Napier was probably the worst decision she'd ever made, but he was also the best thing that'd ever happened to her, it was all just one big joke. Too bad not all jokes are funny.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 20 - Words: 37,686 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 6/23/2017 - Published: 12/30/2016 - [Joker, OC] - Complete
Ragazza Veleno by VictorZsasz reviews
UNDER CONSTRUCTION... She was used to risky jobs, to taking tasks others were afraid to - get rid of Falcone's right hand man, lure information from the young and hormonal mayor's daughter... all handled with ease. But when her newest assignment involves a certain Scarecrow, she begins to realize that she's finally met her match.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 18 - Words: 65,999 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 3/2/2018 - Published: 10/15/2016 - [J. Crane, OC]
Memories by fanwriter1245 reviews
Eliana, Bruce's old best friend, can't understand what happened to their friendship. In a chance encounter a few years after his return to Gotham, Eliana is confronted with the past. A past that holds a lot of happiness, but also a lot of pain. When an old enemy returns, Eliana's whole world will be turned upside down forever. BrucexOC
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 21,401 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 3/21/2016 - Published: 2/25/2016 - [Bruce W./Batman, OC] Rachel D. - Complete
Crossing the Rubicon by Cansei de Ser Sexy reviews
Being Batman has taught him about crossing the lines with no safe returns, but when the only person who has ever figured out his secret tags herself along with his life, the journey suddenly becomes a much more rough ride.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 31 - Words: 131,819 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 7/18/2015 - Published: 3/28/2015 - Bruce W./Batman, OC - Complete
Line of Fire by Nevermore-x reviews
They told her to be careful. Maybe, if she had listened, things would have been different for her. But as Gotham stands on the brink of its own demise, the thin line between good and evil shrinks beneath her feet and all she has to keep her sanity is a journal and the chance that words could very well set the world on fire. "So you're the little lady with the big words…"
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 47 - Words: 218,173 - Reviews: 251 - Favs: 235 - Follows: 274 - Updated: 1/30/2018 - Published: 8/4/2012 - J. Blake, Bane, OC
Playing Secretary by apotheouns reviews
There are perks to playing secretary to the CEO of Wayne Enterprises; the dental plan's pretty amazing and the pay's great too. But Sarah's pretty sure that helping to keep her employer's alter ego a secret is not in her job description. Bruce Wayne/OC
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 155,534 - Reviews: 1233 - Favs: 1,945 - Follows: 2,159 - Updated: 3/2/2017 - Published: 7/21/2013 - [OC, Bruce W./Batman]
Of Beating Hearts and Broken Minds by Artemia Fae reviews
Her undying affection, his gradual descent into madness. Two bruised and broken people light the flame of a damnable and demented romance. He illuminates the dark for her and she opens his world, but when it all goes up in smoke, how can she trust him to stop the nightmares when he's the one causing them? Joker Origins Story Pre-Joker/OFC, dark romance, obsessive characters.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 27 - Words: 50,431 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 5/2/2018 - Published: 11/6/2015 - Joker, J. Blake, OC - Complete
Eve of the End by lovely-logic reviews
People will fight to keep from falling. It takes someone to erode the values they have, kill the god they believe in for them to topple like dominoes in a neat row. That's what this story is about—the girl who became a domino.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 38 - Words: 150,138 - Reviews: 264 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 170 - Updated: 2/26/2018 - Published: 7/9/2012 - Joker, Harvey D., OC
The Way We Fall by Starcrier reviews
Because sometimes all it takes is a push. It's been eighteen months since Bane fell, and Gotham has regained a semblance of normalcy - but the peace is threatened once again when Maestro goes missing and a dark plot stirs in the shadows. And, as always, nothing is what it seems. Sequel to "For Your Entertainment", Crane/OC
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 53,498 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 171 - Updated: 6/24/2016 - Published: 6/25/2014 - [J. Crane, OC] J. Blake
Madness is Like Gravity by Starswim reviews
[BOOK 2] - REMAKE - Kathy attempts to gain back her sanity from the night of terror; but the task becomes difficult when chaos returns to Gotham, only this time it's caused by a certain clown. Following TDK with a slight change of plot
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 18 - Words: 164,523 - Reviews: 377 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 105 - Updated: 1/15 - Published: 1/1/2015 - [Bruce W./Batman, OC] Joker, Harvey D.
Madness Is A Dangerous Game by sec2retgirl reviews
"Can mad people even love?" The Joker grinned creepily, toying with his favourite switchblade as he approached me. "Ah-ah-ah, dollface," He chuckled, moving in towards me to brush his lips over mine. "You're forgetting that love is a form of madness." I was about to find out just how horribly blurred the lines dividing love and madness could become. Joker x OC story.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 41,683 - Reviews: 266 - Favs: 514 - Follows: 639 - Updated: 11/17/2015 - Published: 11/15/2013 - Joker, OC
The Detective and The Bat by Siampie1990 reviews
Living in Gotham wasn't an easy task. It's even harder when you are a cop. Honest people are a rare thing. Corruption, drugs, murders are the new norm. Until a masked vigilante made its appearance in the street and starts doing the police job. It peaks Officer Sanders interest. As another threat is looming over Gotham, the Detective and the Bat will join forces and fight together.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 25 - Words: 57,774 - Reviews: 492 - Favs: 724 - Follows: 892 - Updated: 6/25/2019 - Published: 8/4/2015 - [Bruce W./Batman, OC]
Bats and Laughter by Original-callingbird97 reviews
I had vowed never to return to Gotham until a certain billionaire playboy hired me to plan my older brother's charity event..."You're mine, doll face," the Joker sneered murderously. "It-ah will be easier if you-ah just accept it." With the Crown Prince of chaos reign of terror upon Gotham, Nikki Dent finds herself caught up with the Batman and his arch nemesis. OC
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,364 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 226 - Follows: 338 - Updated: 5/25/2016 - Published: 6/7/2014 - [Bruce W./Batman, OC, Joker] Harvey D.
First and Last by riemayu reviews
Post TDK - As children, Bruce and Charlotte Porter were good friends until one day, that changed. Now, they haven't spoken to each other in many years, until they're set up. After discovering that Charlotte may be in danger, he must reconcile with her; a woman who doesn't trust him. Bruce/OC
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 75,498 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 7/17/2014 - Published: 3/13/2014 - Bruce W./Batman, OC - Complete
Question of Honor by JanEyrEvanescence12 reviews
The country of Corte Maltese is spiraling into anarchy. To save her life, Grace Montello's parents arrange a marriage between her and Bruce Wayne, a man who once stayed with them. Homesick and ignored by her 'philandering' husband, the young bride tries to make the best of it. That's until the arrival of a clown with a chaotic agenda…set during TDK. Bruce Wayne/Batman x OC.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 33 - Words: 96,768 - Reviews: 187 - Favs: 271 - Follows: 311 - Updated: 10/31/2014 - Published: 7/20/2012 - [Bruce W./Batman, OC] Joker
Predators of the Night by ATLAsnaps-fan reviews
"When I was a little girl, my mother told me not to venture out into the Narrows at night. When I asked her why, she said that was the hour when Predators came out to play, when they ruled the streets of the city. I never imagined myself becoming so caught up in the world of the Predators, much less becoming one... I guess I have Jonathan to thank for that..." Jonathan/OC
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 52 - Words: 293,377 - Reviews: 690 - Favs: 264 - Follows: 292 - Updated: 10/26/2014 - Published: 10/22/2012 - J. Crane
Corruption by Gemmi92 reviews
"Are you implying that he is corrupt?" she snapped out, her eyes glaring at the woman stood opposite her in the office as she sighed softly, shrugging gently before looking back to her intern. "I don't know," she admitted. "But, I do know that a relationship with him isn't something which you should be chasing. I can tell you that much." Crane/OC
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 38 - Words: 83,072 - Reviews: 201 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 10/5/2012 - Published: 8/31/2012 - J. Crane - Complete
Money Isn't Everything by TheGeekNextDoor reviews
Everyone's favorite Billionaire Playboy is back! Bruce was doing fine; Wayne Enteprises by day, Batman the Vigilante by night. By what happens when someone else comes in the picture? Bruce/OC Set after TDK If Bruce had accepted Rcahel/Harvey and moved on
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 33,668 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 1/18/2010 - Published: 1/5/2009 - Bruce W./Batman - Complete
Irritatingly Selfless by BoundaryBreaker reviews
Audrey hates her job and her employer with his arrogant, playboy, fake personality and the way he flaunts his money. Alternatively, she admires his polar opposite, despite him being a masked vigilante. As Bruce chases after her and the Batman tries to get her to butt out, she becomes increasingly, and irritatingly, involved in with a new villain.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 28 - Words: 89,197 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 219 - Follows: 182 - Updated: 12/30/2018 - Published: 2/2/2013 - J. Gordon, Bruce W./Batman
In the Shadow of the Bat by The Batchild reviews
I've known Bruce my entire life. We were friends, once, before he left Gotham. When he returned seven years later, he was still my friend, but he was different. I just didn't realize how different. /Eleanor Black's complete story; Nolan-verse. "Superhero's Confidante" and "Chances Are" rewritten inside. Bruce/OFC.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 50 - Words: 175,121 - Reviews: 393 - Favs: 465 - Follows: 338 - Updated: 6/9/2014 - Published: 8/19/2012 - Bruce W./Batman - Complete
Could He Be My Dark Knight? by kristanella17 reviews
A small town girl moves to the big city when her brother gets a job there...She just so happens to keep running into Batman
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 23,079 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 1/18/2009 - Published: 12/17/2008 - Bruce W./Batman - Complete
The beginning of the end by Trash Pandaa reviews
Alice Carter granddaughter to Alfred Pennyworth's life has changed a lot over the past few years. She's now girlfriend to billionaire play-boy Bruce Wayne and our favorite masked vigilante but when the joker crashes in on the scene, will their love survive? Bruce/OC Harvey/Rachel
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 13 - Words: 10,559 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 205 - Follows: 137 - Updated: 10/23/2012 - Published: 7/29/2012 - [Bruce W./Batman, OC] Alfred P. - Complete
Condemned by PuddinFreakyStyle reviews
Who was Bane before the mask? Condemned to life in the Pit, a young journalist finds refuge with a man born in darkness. Faced with the brutal realities of life in the worst hell on Earth, every day becomes a battle as her protector fights to ascend the prison's ranks, endangering the lives of those he cares about in the process and taking his first steps down a devastating path.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 40,813 - Reviews: 300 - Favs: 258 - Follows: 288 - Updated: 8/7/2018 - Published: 8/31/2012 - [Bane, OC] Miranda T./Talia al Ghul, Barsad - Complete
Innocence by Very-Berry-Baby reviews
Even the darkest of dwellings can have a ray of light in them. She was the light. Bane/OC
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 35 - Words: 46,062 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 209 - Follows: 183 - Updated: 12/13/2012 - Published: 8/5/2012 - Bane - Complete
Both Worlds Collide into One by spikeluver89 reviews
Tessa Adams is the waitress trying to get by even with her past far behind, Bruce Wayne is your typical billionaire playboy. When these two meet, she'll refuse to fall for his charms; especially with Scarecrow watching her and the Batman always there when she is. Talk about dealing with crazy.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 37,726 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 144 - Updated: 11/16/2015 - Published: 8/11/2012 - Bruce W./Batman - Complete
177 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »