Home Community TV Shows Glee Girl!Peen
Girl!Peen
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 03-30-12
Founder: Scorpion Gohma - Stories: 255 - Followers: 112 - id: 99283
Dedicated to all things G!P.
Most are rated M so be sure to change the rating list to all

Old Friends by Unperfectpitch reviews
(Better summary inside). Brittany and Santana haven't seen each other in five years. But they meet in Chicago after a coffee spillage. Santana has a huge secret up her sleeve and Brittany needs to know... She has a daughter. G!P!Brittany. Trust me, just read the story. (Rating and genres are prone to changes). Brittana is endgame.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 39 - Words: 142,946 - Reviews: 456 - Favs: 237 - Follows: 334 - Updated: 1/28/2017 - Published: 10/14/2015 - Santana L., Brittany P.
Love Changed Me by musicfanficaddic reviews
Santana Lopez is the new girl in Lima, Ohio. Her parents saw it best to move from New York after she lost her best friend. A smaller town, meant smaller minded people. What havoc will she cause when they find out she has a GiP? Will her player ways take effect or will she fall in Love? "I was dead before You gave me life"
Glee - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 28,585 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 100 - Updated: 10/14/2016 - Published: 8/9/2016 - Rachel B., Quinn F., Santana L.
Hot Hearted by ohnanagleek reviews
Quinn and Brittany just got back from their summer vacation in Paris. They come back to find nothing much has changed, but their crushes have grown for Mercedes and Santana. They adjust to it, as their life changes for the good and better. Endgames: Quinncedes & Brittana, etc.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 27 - Words: 69,065 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 205 - Updated: 6/24 - Published: 6/1/2014 - Quinn F., Mercedes J., Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
And I Don't Want the World to See Me by lightblue-Nymphadora reviews
Santana's condition is outed at school. G!P, but no smut. One-shot written for Fapezberry Week
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,836 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 37 - Published: 7/18/2012 - Santana L. - Complete
Stronger by GuiltyPleasures201 reviews
G!P Santana gets Rachel Pregnant AU One shot
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,068 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 39 - Published: 5/3/2013 - Rachel B., Santana L., S. Beiste - Complete
A Heart Is Not A Toy by HoranAndTheBieb reviews
Rachel finally has a break down after everything she's been through with Finn and everyone else, although she thought she could handle it alone, unexpectedly, comes in Quinn, Always for the girl and to heal her broken heart. [G!P Warning]
Glee - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,041 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 164 - Updated: 12/31/2012 - Published: 12/8/2012 - Quinn F., Rachel B.