Home Community Cartoons Invader Zim Gaz Rocks!
Gaz Rocks!
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Invader Zim, Since: 05-07-18
Founder: Nessajinxed - Stories: 2 - Followers: 2 - id: 129610
Dedicated to Invader Zim's character, Gaz Membrane, who is scary, evil, and intelligent...not to mention awesome! This community has good stories featuring our favorite goth girl.

After Ten Minutes to Doom! by SolemnGlory reviews
Ever wonder what would have happened after the unfinished episode Ten Minutes to Doom? Well I do! I am making this story as a part two to this episode. There will be dark humor and ZAGR! And possibly DATR! Everyone will be in character to the best of my ability!
Invader Zim - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 9 - Words: 40,518 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 9/29/2018 - Published: 7/26/2018 - [Zim, Gaz] Dib, Tak - Complete
Invader ZIM Supernatural Spectacular of Spooky Doom! by IrkenStormCloud reviews
When Dib contacts the FBI in another desperate attempt to stop ZIM, the case gets turned over to none other than Sam and Dean Winchester. This is an amazingly awesome Supernatural-Invader ZIM crossover with ZAGR. I did my best to keep everyone in character. Craziness and humor will ensue, as well as a bit of drama, so sit back and enjoy! If you love ZAGR, you'll love this!
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 61,041 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/4/2018 - Published: 4/8/2018 - Complete