Home Community Movies Camp Rock Forever ~Smitchie and Naitlyn~ Forever
Forever ~Smitchie and Naitlyn~ Forever
Follow .
Focus: Movies Camp Rock, Since: 07-03-08
Founder: at.the.drop.of.a.hat - Stories: 22 - Followers: 11 - Staff: 2 - id: 60029
If you just looove ShanexMitchie and NatexCaitlyn, head over here. Help me find Naitlyn and Smitchie fics. Just PM me the name and author. Or if you REALLY wanna help, PM me saying you want in and I'll make you staff. It'll be easier to do that.

DisneyLand by ScribblesOfLove reviews
“What would be your ideal date?” Mitchie laughs, and pretends to think, though she already knows the answer. Smitchie/Jemi one-shot fluff. Rated T to be safe.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 547 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/14/2009 - Mitchie T., Shane G. - Complete
What Is Love? by ScribblesOfLove reviews
They would slip into that final canoe ride, sinking in that beautiful moment. Post Final-Jam.Smitchie/Jemi. Romantic fluff.One-shot.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 935 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/27/2009 - Shane G., Mitchie T. - Complete
Countdown by at.the.drop.of.a.hat reviews
It's New Years' Eve, and Caitlyn's working. And she's late for her date with Nate. T for Language.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,001 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/12/2008
I'm Right, You're Wrong by perfervid-heart reviews
One-shot. Nate is the boss of things. He likes to be right. When he's wrong? It's a major blow to his ego. Little Miss Caitlyn is happy to provide such. It puts a grin on her face when she can prove him wrong. But everyone can't be right all the time.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,842 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/7/2008 - Complete
Hers Forever Anyway by unbelievably.yours reviews
The only time Mitchie EVER allowed Shane to come help her out in the kitchen. ShaneMitchie.
Camp Rock - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,581 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 15 - Published: 7/5/2008 - Complete
Burnin' Up by Stacey And E Productions reviews
Thanks to you guys, we decided we would write it into a two-shot. Requests for a three-shot will be taken in and considered. JOIN THE DARK SIDE TODAY! Rating went to a T for saftey reasons. Not really too much cussing.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,742 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/11/2008 - Published: 7/2/2008 - Complete
New Beginnings by bluedoggie95 reviews
After Final Jam, Mitchie's unsure how to talk to Shane. When Caitlyn finally convinces her to talk to him again, will he allow her back into his heart? Or will he reject her?
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 9,489 - Reviews: 178 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 8/11/2008 - Published: 6/29/2008
Always Never The Same by 8999believe reviews
Shane & Mitchie's relationship is always never the same. 10 short ficlets on their ride of life, and some of their friends' as well.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,486 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/5/2008 - Complete
Fairytales by xxUnbreakableLove16xx reviews
Do you know why you were looking at me like that?" Shane pursed his lips, shut his eyes and inhaled sharply "Yes" Smitchie. Oneshot
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,169 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/4/2008 - Complete
Wanted Feelings by Enigmaforum reviews
Want is a simple concept right? Wrong. It’s not specific, it’s not detailed, it just is. And that was his problem. He wanted her. He wanted so badly it hurt and the problem was he couldn’t have. Or could he? Smitchie.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,775 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 17 - Published: 7/4/2008 - Shane G., Mitchie T. - Complete
I Finally Found You by ThisIsRealThisIsMe reviews
*Used to be IncandescentAngel, new penname* What I thought should have happened after Mitchie and Shane sang 'This Is Me' together at Final Jam. Smitchie all the way!
Camp Rock - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 834 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/4/2008 - Mitchie T., Shane G. - Complete
Coming in Fuzzy by PiperPaigePhoebe01 reviews
A well-known fact in the minds of the people at Camp Rock is that music always, always held the power. Another response to the iPod Shuffle challenge.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,433 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/2/2008 - Complete
The Soundtrack to Your Life by hollywoodgal205 reviews
Music means everything. It can capture the most important moments of a life in a few chords of a guitar and meaningful words. For the iPod shuffle challenge.
Camp Rock - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,833 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/1/2008 - Complete
Rock Out by purplesparkleypanda reviews
Shane put his hand on my leg under the table, and I felt chills go up my spine. I wished that he wouldn’t do that and distract me like that. All I could think about now was Shane, Shane and he perfect eyes and hair and touch . . .
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,102 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 9/17/2008 - Published: 7/4/2008
Music's in My Soul by angelinexo reviews
iPod shuffle challenge. I wasn't tagged, but I wanted to give it a try.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,898 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/3/2008 - Complete
Camp Rock VIP by LANIxX reviews
i suck at summaries, but basically what happens after final jam. Fluff later chapters.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,215 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 5/22/2009 - Published: 6/29/2008
A Better Place to Start by cheekysuburbanista reviews
After Camp Rock, Shane and Mitchie started a friendship. Are they ready for it to change into something more? Chapter 11 is finally, finally up!
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 28,317 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 6/24/2010 - Published: 7/3/2008 - Mitchie T., Shane G.
Start All Over? by Kitsune J reviews
It's time for Mitchie to leave Camp Rock and she's worried that her life will be boring again. At least Caitlyn's moving where she lives. Will her life be boring again? Or will Connect Three have something to say about this? Smitchie, with Naitlyn/Jeggy
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 38 - Words: 66,427 - Reviews: 586 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 192 - Updated: 10/10/2008 - Published: 6/30/2008 - Complete
After Camp Rock by hp-whovian reviews
Connect 3 is going on tour for the rest of the summer after camp rock. Thanks to Shane, Mitchie and Caitlyn will be coming, along with a few other campers. Smitchie & Naitlyn
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 14,912 - Reviews: 298 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 6/3/2009 - Published: 6/26/2008 - Complete