Home Community Movies Pitch Perfect FatBump
FatBump
Follow .
Focus: Movies Pitch Perfect, Since: 08-24-15
Founder: LightLeadingMe - Stories: 20 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 121480
A collection of Fat Amy/Bumper stories.

Teddy Bear by LightLeadingMe reviews
He was terrified of losing her. He just snapped. Fat Amy/Bumper
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,245 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/8/2015 - [Fat Amy, Bumper] - Complete
Star-Crossed Lovers by LightLeadingMe reviews
"There's no point in you climbing up here. I might as well just come down there." "Romance, Amy!" "I don't need any damn romance!" Fat Amy/Bumper T for language
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,667 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/10/2015 - Beca M., Fat Amy, Bumper - Complete
Better Than Words by LightLeadingMe reviews
Collection of Fat Amy/Bumper drabbles. *Chapter 4 posted!*
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,429 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/26/2015 - Published: 9/3/2015 - [Fat Amy, Bumper]
Of Salty Peas And Kool Aid by TwinGleeks101 reviews
Little drabbles focusing on Bumper and Fat Amy's relationship throughout and past the events of 'Pitch Perfect 2'. Chapter 8:Surprise, motherfucker!
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,297 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/29/2015 - Published: 5/17/2015
To Spy a Boyfriend by alwaysimagined reviews
Five times someone caught Bumper being sweet to Fat Amy and one time he was a jerk in front of everyone (but that was kind of okay, too).
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,891 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 28 - Published: 3/25/2013 - Bumper, Fat Amy
My Only Desire by CrackshipQueen
Fat Amy and Bumper can't fight their fate, they can only live with it and face the fact they're meant to be together.
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,009 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/13/2015 - Published: 5/13/2014 - Fat Amy, Bumper - Complete
Don't You Forget About Me by alyyycat reviews
Fat Amy is joining the Barden Bellas, but has a difficult time following their strict customs—particularly the restrictions on dating Trebles. She looks at Bumper and sees everything she wants, but how is she to be with him with Aubrey on her back?
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 7,134 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 9/14/2015 - Published: 4/4/2015 - Beca M., Fat Amy, Jesse, Bumper - Complete
Of Flying Burritos and Broken-down Buses by LightLeadingMe reviews
A little oneshot that explains how Amy convinced Bumper to pick up the Bella's after the bus runs out of gas. Fat Amy/Bumper.
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 787 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/15/2013 - Aubrey P., Beca M., Fat Amy, Bumper - Complete
Between Blurred Lines by LightLeadingMe reviews
"She kept wracking her brain, trying to think why she slept with him. Even in a drunk state of mind, Amy still had her standards on who she went home with." Fat Amy/Bumper
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,641 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 9/9/2013 - Published: 8/20/2013 - [Fat Amy, Bumper] - Complete
Ripchord by LightLeadingMe reviews
"I know you're sleeping with Bumper," Aubrey spat. So this was how Fat Amy was going to die. - Fat Amy/Bumper, Fat Amy/Aubrey - Starts the night of semi-finals.
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,090 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/17/2013 - Published: 9/5/2013 - [Fat Amy, Bumper] Aubrey P. - Complete
Lullaby by LightLeadingMe reviews
When Fat Amy is sick, Aubrey and the Bellas come to her rescue. It turns out her condition is not at all what they expected. Especially not Amy. Amy/Bumper with Ambrey thrown in here and there.
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,847 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 7/7/2015 - Published: 9/10/2013 - [Fat Amy, Bumper] Aubrey P. - Complete
Je t'aime by LightLeadingMe reviews
Amy and Bumper fluffy oneshot. I don't have a summary, sorry. Takes place after World's in PP2!
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 920 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/31/2015 - [Fat Amy, Bumper] - Complete