Home Community Games Five Nights at Freddy´s FNAF OC'S
FNAF OC'S
Follow .
Focus: Games Five Nights at Freddy´s, Since: 12-06-15
Founder: THEFIREGIRLISONFIREE - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 122624
Hello there random person reading this, this community is about all FNAF ( five nights at Freddy's ) OC'S as scripted in the title. It can be stories, fanfics about other OC'S, etc, I hope you all enjoy!

Rosa's Story (FNAF Oc) by AnnaUsuki reviews
hi guys this is my first story on fanfic. this story is based on my oc from FNAF Rosa and what had happened to her i hope you guys like it.
Five Nights at Freddy´s - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Horror - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,098 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/7/2015 - Complete
Five Night's At Freddy's In A Nutshell! by LoopyHoopz14 reviews
Join the cast of FNAF as they go on amazing yet derpy adventures with any OCs such as Loopy and Panda!
Five Nights at Freddy´s - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,817 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/27/2015
The Metal Worlds by THEFIREGIRLISONFIREE reviews
When a new family member joins. A mysterious past and a even darker future. Will the animatronic wolf be able to keep her powers under controll, or will she be forced to use them? Read this complex story of a wolf finding who she is, and whom she is to be. To protect, to serve, and to bring justice for those who have all tried.
Five Nights at Freddy´s - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,680 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/26/2016 - Published: 4/22/2015 - Complete