Home Community Anime/Manga Eyeshield 21 Eyeshield 21 Character Couples (Mostly Teikou Alexanders)
Eyeshield 21 Character Couples (Mostly Teikou Alexanders)
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Eyeshield 21, Since: 07-31-09
Founder: everything.minni - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 72800
For a lack of a better name this is where you can find stories on Eyeshield 21 stories. Yaoi goes but no Yuri because the thought of Mamori and Suzuna is just gross. Also OC's are allowed. Right now I'm being specific and only adding Teikou character stories. Like Taka, Karin, Takeru, Hercales, and Archille's. I love Teikou but right now I'm going to tell you that there will be no Taka x Karin. Yes! No Taka x Karin! I hate that couple so it won't be here. Later I'll add Ojou and other team but for now it's

Sports That Made Taka Change by everything.minni reviews
No one ever knew how much sports made the bored indifferent Taka change. It was fate that they learned about each other through sports they played together. Sports do form great relationships. Taka Honjou X OC Hitomi Sakuraba . Chapter three is posted.
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,182 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/3/2009 - Published: 6/28/2009 - Taka H.
She Will be Loved by Angel's Apple reviews
-FINISHED!- Chap 3, END. I know, she will. She should be. Warnings: Romance, Straight, Chara-death at chap. 3, YamaKarinTaka
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: T - Indonesian - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,568 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/24/2010 - Published: 6/21/2009 - Takeru Y., Karin K. - Complete
The Coffee by gjoska reviews
Cerita ini buat pairing Karin sama Yamato , udah lama banget pengen bikin ini!
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: K+ - Indonesian - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 510 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Published: 6/16/2009 - Takeru Y., Karin K. - Complete
That Tree by gjoska reviews
Akhirnya! telah di Update! Chapter 2:Her draw, Review please?
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: T - Indonesian - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,690 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/5/2009 - Published: 6/20/2009 - Karin K., Takeru Y. - Complete
Similar by dropDead-Dreamer reviews
A little changing with chapter 285 Warning: Yaoi FanGirl fun, spoilers for the Christmas Bowl sort of , and computer/laptop
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 831 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/19/2009 - Sena K., Karin K. - Complete
Should she call him? by Razor-007 reviews
After the Christmas Bowl the empires strongest quarterback ponder's about a certain runningback, but does he feal the same?
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 17,312 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 6/5/2010 - Published: 11/12/2008 - Sena K., Karin K.
An Invite to the Art Club by Klutzilla01 reviews
Karin had been skipping football practice much to the Teikoku football team's chargin. To fix this, Taka and Yamato are sent by Heracles to invite her to a special 'football-art gathering'. OC ALERT forgot to put that in, sorry
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,114 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/4/2009 - Karin K., Taka H.
In Bed by F.A. Star Hawk reviews
Who knew that adding a couple words to the end of your fortune could make it seem so lewd? Sena certainly didn't, although he wasn't so sure about the rest of the group, until Yamato decided he wanted to go out for Chinese food. One-shot.
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 997 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 212 - Follows: 30 - Published: 2/24/2009 - Sena K., Takeru Y. - Complete
From the Outside by Pockets Full of Sunshine reviews
He was wrong though. She was the one with the challenge. And she lost. Read and review please.
Eyeshield 21 - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,057 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Published: 5/8/2009 - Karin K., Takeru Y. - Complete