Home Community Games Final Fantasy I-VI Dragoon Magic
Dragoon Magic
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy I-VI, Since: 12-27-05
Founder: CrissCrossedHaiku - Stories: 17 - Followers: 6 - id: 26442
A C2 community for Final Fantasy IV [4] featuring stories based on the hard to find, and somewhat controversial, pairing of Kain and Rydia.

KainxRydia You're The One For Me by fivethousand reviews
Rydia Wonders... Something Happens...
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 479 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Published: 7/22/2009 - Kain, Rydia - Complete
KainxRydia Relaxed by fivethousand reviews
Rydia is in a forest. She finds her soulmate.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 445 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/22/2009 - Kain, Rydia - Complete
Unspeakable by Aschenhimmel reviews
I can't say it. KainxRydia
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 508 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/25/2008 - Complete
To Protect by Picup reviews
FFIV, Oneshot, Kain x Rydia: Before the fated battle before them, Cecil decides to calm his companions down the night before with a discussion about who they want to protect the most.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,596 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/7/2008 - Complete
Forgiveness by Aschenhimmel reviews
FFIV. Love, like hatred, is all-consuming. It almost feels like sin. KainxRydia.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 338 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/16/2008 - Complete
Connections by KaBunny reviews
A great celebration is happening in Baron as the ambassador of the Land of Summoned Monster connects the two kingdoms. A new captain, who happens to be a skiled Dragoon, is also being welcomed back as the captain of the guards. Emotions will fly. KainxRyd
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,043 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/12/2007 - Published: 3/26/2007
Moon Flower by The Magnifique reviews
Rydia sits contemplating recent events at Baron Castle the night of the wedding when she gets an unexpected gift. Slight KainxRydia. R&R and thanks.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,335 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/9/2007 - Complete
Eyes by Empress-Eerian-Sadow reviews
FFIV KainRydia the eyes are the window to the soul. but he's been so afraid to look into his friends' eyes...
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 532 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/4/2006 - Complete
Darkness by Empress-Eerian-Sadow reviews
FF4 kainrydia they're both creatures of the darkness, but he's drowning in his and all she can do is watch.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,528 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/1/2006 - Complete
Into the Illusionary Darkness by Daniel Wesley Rydell reviews
Can light truly exist without darkness to prove it's existance? Subtle KainxRydia.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 692 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/12/2006 - Kain, Rydia - Complete
The Lancer and The Caller by NotUsedAnymorelolololololo reviews
A classic poem to be passed down through the ages. What will we see in the future? Kain x Rydia pairing. FFIV
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 305 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/14/2006 - Complete
Stranded by The Magnifique reviews
Rydia finds herself stranded on the strangest of islands, along with the dragoon and the ninja. As Rydia tries desperately to piece together the mystery that surrounds it, Tempers fly and a secret is discovered. KxR
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,665 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/19/2007 - Published: 2/24/2006 - Complete
Empty Comfort by Empress-Eerian-Sadow reviews
FF IV Kain X Rydia sometimes empty comforts should be left alone.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 968 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/4/2006 - Complete
Chasing the Wind by Kreskin reviews
The day is saved, the world is at peace, but not everyone is happy. What do you do when there's nothing left for you? Kain + Rydia fic. More to come.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,222 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/6/2003 - Published: 7/1/2003
My Lover's Gone by Rydia Highwind reviews
FF4 - A song fic about a -very- controversial couple...Dido's My Lover's Gone. I'm proud of this one :D
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,795 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/28/2001
Duty by The Hog of Hedges reviews
Kain Highwind always does his duty. Even when he knows he shouldn't. Rydia of Mist doesn't understand such blind service. Especially not from someone who killed her mother.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,760 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/3/2005