Home Community Misc Misc. Tv Shows Deadliest Catch Fic Archive
Deadliest Catch Fic Archive
Follow .
Focus: Misc Misc. Tv Shows, Since: 07-23-09
Founder: simplyprologue - Stories: 235 - Followers: 76 - Staff: 8 - id: 72459
A place where one can easily find all Deadliest Catch fanfictions, instead of combing through search pages upon search pages. Created mostly out of my own laziness, and hopefully enabling yours.

1/14/2013: If you couldn't have guessed, I've moved onto other fandoms, and am no longer really interested in running this community. So, its time for all hands on deck. If you want to keep this community active and relevant, drop me a line and I'll add you to staff. Thanks, and it's been a great time with you

Longing by queenpearl
DEADLIEST CATCH: Drabble. When you've been at sea most of your life, it's near impossible to stay away. Edgar Hansen was no exception. For the 2010 King Crab Season.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 170 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/5/2016 - Complete
Take It Out On Me by narrazione reviews
DEADLIEST CATCH: They don't say "I love you" often, but they say it then. Just whispers, so quietly that they can pretend they don't hear but know that they do. But there are affairs and families and every reason to keep it quiet and pretend that this isn't happening, that they haven't fallen in love as everything around them is on the verge of falling apart. (Northwestern)
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,101 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/14/2016 - Published: 4/9/2016
The Last Derby by queenpearl
A novilization of Deadliest Catch, Season 1. From the ship's perspective.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,114 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/31/2015 - Complete
New Beginnings by queenpearl
A novilization of Deadliest Catch: Season 2 from the ship's perspective.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 7,685 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/31/2015 - Complete
Staying Alive - Introductions by CountryGirl79 reviews
Deadliest Catch from the view of a new cameraman assigned to the Time Bandit to the 10th season of the reality show.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 994 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/8/2014
Ballad of the Aleutian Queen by Jessie May Stone reviews
DEADLIEST CATCH- She is a rarity in the crabbing world; considered to be bad luck aboard most if not all fishing vessels in Dutch Harbor, save for her own boat. Please R and R
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 12,727 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/11/2018 - Published: 6/4/2014
Missed You by LittleFrangipani reviews
Deadliest Catch. One shot sequel to 'You Too' Edgar arriving home; reuniting with his daughter/OC
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,505 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/18/2013 - Complete
Deadliest Catch: A Woman Can Do A Man's Job Too by KrazieKitten reviews
Johnathan Hillstrand decides to hire a woman on board; Can Aurelia, a headstrong adrenaline junkie, make it on the Time Bandit or will her heart but it's way in?
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,726 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 2/27/2014 - Published: 5/10/2013
Bittersweet challenges by ClassicPurpleRoses reviews
Deadliest catch, Josh Harris/OC and hints of Northwestern Crew\OC-Friendship (*Updates every other Saturday and Tuesday if needed*) Sequel possibly pending.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 18 - Words: 17,914 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/10/2019 - Published: 12/27/2012
If Only In My Dreams by Little Leaf of the Redwoods reviews
Deadliest Catch story - just a quick one shot Christmas story as a mini-sequel/side story to "Knots." No spoilers for that story, but follows the same story line. Nothing offensive. Just fluff, family and love.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,124 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/12/2012 - Complete
Fresh Waves -Deadliest Catch Fic by TeyrianTimelord reviews
Discovery Channel's Deadliest Catch- "The hell?" Jake Harris said quizzically, watching Scott Hillstrand walk into the bar with his arm around a girl's shoulder. Ivy rolled her eyes. "She's his sister, you idiot. New cook on the Time Bandit. Some family stuff or something." K , since there's not enough language to make it T. Just a one shot introducing my OC, nothing special.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,470 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/3/2012 - Complete
Birthdays by Little Leaf of the Redwoods reviews
A Deadliest Catch Story about the NW and the Hansen Brothers - no OCs - rated for language. Just a lot of fluff and family love. Nothing offensive, at least in this story:)
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,905 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/4/2013 - Published: 10/20/2012 - Complete
The Sparrow's Bite by Archermusician reviews
Since I was forced to write this, I thought the title should be appropriate for those who know the story. Look up what is being discussed btw people
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,850 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/21/2012
I don't normally do this by lovemelikealovesong reviews
Hayley didn't want to be in Alaska especially within five feet of her father. Maybe a couple of months aboard a fishing vessel will do her good? Or at least that's her fathers logic. Thank god she only has 8 months to spend here then she's gone. Deadliest Catch. Edgar/OC
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,227 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/3/2012 - Published: 3/12/2012
The Girl Who Danced With A Captain by amethystsea reviews
Deadliest Catch one shot. We all know Sig wants on 'Dancing With The Stars'. What if he and Sioux take it to Dutch Harbor? OoooWheee!
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,277 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/16/2012
The eight legged freak job by ewab reviews
Eliot has to leave for safety and goes for the most out of the way place he can think of, a Beringsea crabbing boat. a Deadliest catch leverage crossover.
Crossover - Misc. Tv Shows & Leverage - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 35 - Words: 34,784 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 1/4/2014 - Published: 3/4/2012 - Eliot S.
Deadliest Love by It'sCallieHere reviews
Deadliest Catch. Applying for a job as a Alaskan Crab Fisherman is a crazy idea.. But applying as an Alaskan Crab FisherWOMAN is insane. Rating might change. Full Summary inside.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 29,178 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 5/22/2016 - Published: 4/24/2011
Get Out Alive by Mahone-chic-89 reviews
DEADLIEST CATCH: Josh and Jake Harris are forced to face their demons as they return to the Bering Sea for the first time since Phil died, but Capt. Derrick could make this impossible to do. Will the new girl be the solution? See inside for full summary!
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,419 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/1/2011 - Published: 6/21/2011 - Complete
It's Not About You by narrazione reviews
DEADLIEST CATCH. Years after her mother's death, Kjiersten Hansen realizes just how much she needs the woman she never knew. A horrible, horrible summary, so just take pity on me and read it!
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 25 - Words: 47,883 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 6/8/2011 - Published: 3/5/2011 - Complete
Crabbing by browneyes93 reviews
DEADLIEST CATCH: A poem about fishing for Opies aboard the Northwestern.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 116 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 1/2/2011 - Complete
Ghost of a Chance by Chewie-Fan reviews
DEADLIEST CATCH: The Bering Sea is raging as the Cornelia Marie retrieves its pots. The brothers make impulsive decisions... This was written in honor of Phil's birthday. May he always be with us in spirit.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,677 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/21/2010 - Complete
The Wrenching Game by Chewie-Fan reviews
DEADLIEST CATCH: Inspired by the Cornelia Marie's long wait for the Fish and Game observer to board their boat before taking off for King Crab Season. Please forgive me, CM crew, for borrowing your personae for this story. I know I don't own you.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,179 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/31/2010 - Published: 10/21/2010 - Complete
Bait Sacks Payback by Chewie-Fan reviews
DEADLIEST CATCH: The Cornelia Marie is getting ready for king crab season - and the boys are at it again... I don't own any of these fine characters - they own themselves! DISCOVERY - Please don't sue - I'm not making money off this! RIP Phil...
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,419 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/5/2010 - Complete
Home Sweet Home by KellyMonster757 reviews
DEADLIEST CATCH: They met as children. Fate pulled them apart. When tragedy strikes the Harris boys, their childhood friend returns, bringing joy to their lives once more. But for Kyte Daemon, her return will bring more than friendship. Josh Harris/OC
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,910 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 6/2/2011 - Published: 9/30/2010
Haunted by ElNinoDeOro reviews
"They both knew that the promise Anderson had just given was an impossible one for him to guarantee that he could keep, but at that moment, it was what Harris needed to hear and that was all that mattered right there and then." Jake A./Jake H.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,421 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/13/2010
86 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »