Home Community Misc Web Shows DanisnotonFire or AmazingPhil.
DanisnotonFire or AmazingPhil.
Follow .
Focus: Misc Web Shows, Since: 02-04-13
Founder: pandaneedshug - Stories: 336 - Followers: 141 - Staff: 1 - id: 105766
This is a community dedicated to housing ALL fanfictions regarding AMAZINGPHIL or Danisnotonfire. Subscribe or browse if you like dan or phil!
NOT Exclusive to PHANDOM. Will update biweekly. If you find any not on here(thats not new), then please message me.
CURRENTLY IN PROCESS OF ADDING FANFICTION on 2/22/13, haz added from 1-16-13-(Dawn of fanifciton)

Our Kind Of First Date by NeverlandNat reviews
Phil makes Dan walk to the movies with him in freezing cold weather. Dan is not too keen on this idea. Will it turn out better than Dan expected? Read and review please! Dan Howell, Phil Lester, danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Phan, ONE SHOT! Rated T because of mild swearing and I like rating things T...
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,164 - Reviews: 418 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 32 - Published: 4/8/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire - Complete
He Was Called Dan by NeverlandNat reviews
Dan. Dan is Phil's best friend. And more. Oh, so much more. Phil tells all about his relationship with Dan. How it came to be, why it's so special, and just how much it all means to Phil. Basically fluff. Yeah. All fluff. Phil Lester, Dan Howell, AmazingPhil, danisnotonfire, Phan. I'm honestly not sure why this is rated T.
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,351 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 16 - Published: 5/30/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire - Complete
Lion Heart by vogonsoup reviews
Phil and Dan have been in a long term relationship since they met, though only their close friends know for sure. Things are going very well for them professionally and privately. Something comes out of the blue that rips them apart. They have to find each other will they be able to survive the obstacles thrown in their way. Mostly fluff with some gory scenes (sci-fi ish)
Web Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,592 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 11 - Published: 5/6/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire - Complete
A Quiet Sheepy Town by vogonsoup reviews
Phil and Dan get away for a quiet weekend as platonic friends. You can guess what happens this is Phan!
Web Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,494 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 16 - Published: 5/6/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire - Complete
Sunrise by vogonsoup reviews
The unedited version of this with full sexual content can be found at Archive of our Own if you wish under Babel Fish Dan and Phil have been keeping things from each other, each having a dawning realisation that they mean more to each other than best friends.
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,421 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/6/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire - Complete
Broken by vogonsoup reviews
Dan and Phil are so busy, too busy for each other it seems, they seem to be drifting apart. Can Pj's advice help? A short tragedy involving two of my favourite youtubers
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,338 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/8/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire - Complete
The Visitor by vogonsoup reviews
A very short one shot. Phil is having visitations, is it his imagination will he find out who his tender visitor is. Fluff, I think?
Web Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 950 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/12/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire - Complete
Fictional Friends vs Real Lovers by vogonsoup reviews
Dan is in love, but no one knows who with do they? Getting lost in his favourite t.v. programmes helps heal the hurt. Things come to a head when his best friend Phil invites some of their friends over for the evening, including the person Dan has a crush on. I own none of these people or any of their pseudonyms, this is fiction.
Web Shows - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,938 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/15/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire, Kickthepj, Crabstickz - Complete
A Treasure Lost in Time or Schrödinger's Dan by vogonsoup reviews
Rewritten - Phil wants to explore a bit of London's history and takes Dan to a midnight showing of the Tempest at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. If they had realised where it would lead they would have stayed at home. No one named in this fiction belongs to me, this fiction is obviously fiction.
Web Shows - Rated: K - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 15,996 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/22/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire, Kickthepj, Crabstickz - Complete
Slipping into the arms of Morpheus by vogonsoup reviews
this is a Kickthestickz fiction. Featuring predominantly Chris Kendall, with mention of PJ Liguori, Phil Lester and Dan Howell. A quick tragi-fiction about two of my favourite youtubers. Chris's career is taking off but there's something holding him back, making it not fun anymore. Pov change to first person.
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,352 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/6/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire, Kickthepj, Crabstickz - Complete
The Origins of the Usernames by Kri5ti reviews
Phil came out to his parents the same day he met Dan Howell. He was immediately taken with the brown-eyed, beautiful boy, but there was one problem: they'd probably never see each other again. So why did Phil still think about him three years after their departure? Phan. Sort of AU. Multi-chapter. (I promise a happy ending!)
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 18 - Words: 38,763 - Reviews: 668 - Favs: 343 - Follows: 407 - Updated: 6/4/2015 - Published: 1/5/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire
When You Wish Upon a Star: A Phanfiction Parody by realityisnoplacetolive reviews
*Complete!* Fifteen-year-old Melanie Ruso didn't mean any harm; she just wanted Dan and Phil to be happy. That's why she wrote them eighty-three phanfics. But what happens when, through some magical circumstances, she accidentally forces her idols to live out her fantasies? Strap yourselves in folks, this is going to be one wild ride! (Rated T for language)
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 35 - Words: 46,507 - Reviews: 1057 - Favs: 304 - Follows: 165 - Updated: 10/20/2013 - Published: 4/3/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire, ItsWayPastMyBedTime - Complete
Another Gapyear by BerkleyDrive reviews
Jack Harries (JacksGap) dropped out of college to be a full time YouTuber and found himself missing Bristol altogether. In his trip back to his old university he meets a half naked girl who will haunt him and un-sort him. (Includes Jack Harries and Finn Harries [JacksGap]; Carrie Hope Fletcher [ItsWayPastMyBedtime], Marcus Butler [MarcusButlerTV], Caspar Lee [dicasp] and many more)
Web Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 51 - Words: 96,492 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 7/26/2014 - Published: 2/20/2013 - JacksGap - Complete
The Moment When My Life Changed by i-like-to-write-too reviews
When Maddie bumps into Dan and Phil while out with her friend, her whole life changes... yeah i know, dont blame my summary. i just want to leave mystery. my first attempt at a dan and phil fanfic :D rated t for normal stuff. you know, swearing and hinted scenes to come
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 13,178 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 5/21/2015 - Published: 2/5/2013 - Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil
Suicide by pandaneedshug reviews
Hindsight is 20/20,, and now I can see, back then I was blind, to your love for me. So today in fear, i take my own life, despite fearing that god, shant bring us our life. If forever we are, to remain apart, Shall the pain of hell, fix my broken heart.
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 257 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/26/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire - Complete
Sh-t Happens by junecat reviews
(Sequel to It Happened and What Happened) No matter how many times they fell apart, Dan and Phil just kept crawling back together. (Phan, mentions of domestic violence, naughty words)
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,076 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/14/2013 - Published: 1/1/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire - Complete
Dan's eventful night by Dantesers4ever reviews
Dan has an exciting night with his favorite treat...
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 255 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/14/2013 - Danisnotonfire - Complete
I Never Thought This Would Happen (A danisnotonfire fan-fiction) by DucksGoRawwr reviews
When a obsessed Dan Howell (danisnotonfire) fan contacts him through YouTube, she reckons she's just going to be classed as another obsessed Danosaur, she couldn't be more wrong. This will change her life forever, people will know who Roxie is.
Web Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,217 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 17 - Published: 1/15/2013 - Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil
Never-Ending by OceanSunrise32 reviews
Dan takes a trip to London Bridge, hoping to end the torturing misery that is the love for his best friend. But.. can Phil stop him in time? FLUFF. DANxPHIL (AKA. PHAN). Collab. with a friend on DeviantArt.
Web Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,801 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 13 - Published: 1/15/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire - Complete
trust- phan by lolomgheylookitsme reviews
fluff. rated T coz im nervous.
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 672 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/16/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire
New Friends by Elerwyn reviews
Cara Smith moves to a village in the middle of nowhere. Here she meets two friends, and discovers what secondary school life is really like.
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,331 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/25/2016 - Published: 1/11/2013 - Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil
Girl Problem by AcidCupcake reviews
"Phil,it's me! I'm your best friend,Dan...with a bit more curves. And female parts." The morning after Dan filmed the video 'Men VS Women',he woke up as a woman. Phil tries to help,but day by day,he realizes his true feelings for his best friend. But will he realize,and what is going to happen when Dan turns back into his normal self? ...because he is going to turn back,right?
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 816 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 1/16/2013 - Published: 1/15/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire
Please I love you by hiilikecheese reviews
Dan gets a girlfriend. Phil is not happy. Dan leaves. Eventual PHAN. OMNOMNOMNOM.
Web Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 22 - Words: 7,073 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 3/17/2013 - Published: 11/12/2012 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire
Baby Can't You See? by Drama Llama Extraordinaire reviews
A oneshot, short and sweet :) Contains slash, but it's not explicit AT ALL so it's suitable for all ages! *Read the authors notes, it may help with any confusion you have regarding the story!*
Web Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,016 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/13/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire - Complete
I Know by SyneFurrier reviews
After a huge snow storm, Dan leaves a sick Phil inside while he goes out to shovel. Phil misses him too much though.
Web Shows - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 500 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 12 - Published: 1/12/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire - Complete
211 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »