Home Community Books Vampire Diaries Damon Salvatore Stories
Damon Salvatore Stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Vampire Diaries, Since: 06-18-10
Founder: TearsOfTheEcilpse - Stories: 9 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 82548
Subscribe: Damon Salvatore stories are just amazing. Don't you agree. Well, this is a place to find the best of the best Damon Salvatore stories with your other favorite characters. Needs Staffing. PM me for more details. Excepts any and everyone.

What Happens In Vegas by Team Damon reviews
Elena decides to let loose before her upcoming wedding to Stefan, and who better to help than Damon? Now complete
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 19,382 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 7/12/2010 - Published: 6/15/2010 - Elena, Damon - Complete
Wanted by Kataang1 reviews
The ice from the freeze was soon replaced by never ending heat as I felt thick liquid soaking my shirt and basting my skin. For the first time in my vampire life, I screamed, my back arching and unintentionally shoving the stake farther inside of me.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 20,347 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 5/15/2011 - Published: 5/7/2010 - Stefan, Damon
No Longer a Kid by xxMystiqueAshaxx reviews
Bonnie stood in the pouring rain over the remains what used to be her home. Now , all that is left is Pieces of burnt Wood and hate. It was because she wasn’t strong enough , not enough to protect her family That had burned away with her house,r&r !
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,001 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/29/2010 - Published: 4/15/2010 - Bonnie, Damon
Pulse by vampirecraze reviews
Bonnie's life has taken a horrible turn. She has a new enemy. i suck at sumaries so just go ahead and read it! Set after Shadow Souls Damon is a vampire
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 9,851 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 7/16/2010 - Published: 5/20/2010 - Bonnie, Damon
Bonnie and Damon: My version by Every'Piece'Has'A'Purpose reviews
This is my version of the romance of Bonnie and Damon. It starts off when the gang meets Stefan for the first time in high-school. But, what if Damon was with him? Starts off differently than the book. Critisizm welcome! Rated T just in case.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 27,633 - Reviews: 219 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 7/15/2010 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Bonnie, Damon - Complete
Finding the Truth by Kyeire reviews
Bonnie's kidnapped! Damon does everything to rescue her, only to find out he's the reason she's been taken hostage. What's in Damon's dark past that has Bonnie in trouble? And will Damon be able to save Bonnie in time? Complete!
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Supernatural - Chapters: 35 - Words: 38,230 - Reviews: 211 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 4/27/2011 - Published: 5/2/2010 - Bonnie, Damon - Complete
For Damon Salvatore Lovers by JealousGreenEyes reviews
"I love you too, Damon" Elena said... *Delena*
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 43 - Words: 42,156 - Reviews: 365 - Favs: 270 - Follows: 155 - Updated: 1/8/2011 - Published: 5/1/2010 - Damon, Elena - Complete
Shes a crack in the stone by lovelikeasalvatore'x reviews
Bonnie is attacked,and alone, she was left for dead. When Damon finds her hes determined to make sure nothing else harms Bonnie is any way. Wait.. Its just a human, right? Why should he care? - Yes I suck at summaries. Sorry, Read and review?
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 34 - Words: 48,227 - Reviews: 395 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 9/21/2010 - Published: 5/28/2010 - Damon, Bonnie - Complete
Someone New in Town by BelieveInSilverLinings reviews
Someone is new to the town Fell's Church and their connected to the two Salvatore Brothers from their past. Bonnie and Damon might start a relationship. Is Elena jealous? sorry not good at summaries but stories better please read.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 15,128 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 7/6/2010 - Published: 4/18/2010 - Bonnie, Damon - Complete