Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Caged, Weapons, Blossom, Avenger, Flirt, Bum, Hyper, Shy
Caged, Weapons, Blossom, Avenger, Flirt, Bum, Hyper, Shy
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 08-24-07
Founder: Moonlight Music Mistress - Stories: 183 - Followers: 13 - id: 49888
C2 dedicated to all of our favorite NejiTen, NaruHina, ShikaIno, and SasuSaku fanfics! Anything from fluff to tragedy, humor to angst, and anything you could want! Other pairings allowed, but each fic here will have all four.

Konoha Ball by Moonlight Music Mistress reviews
Hiatus. Chapter 3 up! With a mandatory dance party and the Fifth Hokage hovering over them like a flea, four of Konoha's best male ninjas are going to have one heck of a time asking their girls out! NejiTen, ShikaIno, NaruHina, SasuSaku.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,634 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/13/2008 - Published: 6/28/2008
Enchantment: Life's Magical Moments by TrueWinolo reviews
Drabbles of moments that will touch your heart, whether they make you laugh out loud, sniffle into a kleenex, or simply give you the urge to go and tell someone that you care. Drabbles of: InoShika, SasuSaku, NaruHina, NejiTen
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 23 - Words: 7,572 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/4/2010 - Published: 9/2/2007 - Naruto U., Hinata H.
AfterSpar Sessions by Xanie reviews
What does the new couple do after training? Read on and find out! Objective Omniscient. 3rd person PoV. Oneshot. NejiTen. Implied NaruHina, SasuSaku and InoShika.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,010 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/11/2007 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
The Konoha Karaoke Party by WhiteRoses13 reviews
The gang gets together and all find ways to express their feelings. Songs. Pairings: SasuSaku, NejiTen, NaruHina, InoShika. May turn into crackfic in later chapters. But then it gets sweeter. XD
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 13,345 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 2/9/2009 - Published: 2/26/2007 - Complete
Truth Or Dare! by DestinationLullaby reviews
Tsunade assigns the ninjas to a special mission. What madness will occur? And what are the Akatsuki doing? SasuSaku NaruHina InoShika NejiTen SasoDei
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 1,925 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 7/31/2007 - Published: 3/16/2007 - Sasuke U., Sakura H.
Great Power by blackpotion reviews
everyone thought that they were just normal kunoichi but they asked to leave the village for a little while what'll happen? couples: SasuSaku, InoShika, NejiTen, NaruHina
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 22,998 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 9/4/2007 - Published: 4/17/2007 - Sakura H.
Home Boy by Obsession No Es Amor reviews
They've been friendsneighbors forever, but what if he wants to be more? does she feel the same? will their friendship evolve to something else with out them losing each Other? [SasuSaku] Also [NaruHina, NejiTen, Inoshika]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,277 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/6/2007 - Published: 4/29/2007 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
The Dynasty by S h i b b i e reviews
[AU] Rookie cop Naruto goes undercover into the dangerous world of Organised Crime in an attempt to get closer to the most powerful and dangerous Crime Family Konoha has ever known. ShikaIno SasuSaku NaruHina NejiTen UPDATED CHAPTER 8
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,689 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 11/18/2006 - Published: 5/9/2004 - Naruto U., Neji H.
Lovers to Never? by Dark Angelic Kitty reviews
[SEQUAL to Enemies to Couples?] Now that Sasuke and Sakura are officially couples, things don't go the way it should be. When heartbreaking events pass their way, will they keep holding on or give up? [SasuSaku] Au. Language. Also NaruHina ShikaIno NejTen
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 30,587 - Reviews: 663 - Favs: 324 - Follows: 268 - Updated: 12/30/2008 - Published: 4/30/2007
Konoha High by OnyxUchiha17 reviews
It's the gang's first year in High School and they have no idea what they're in for! Will they survive? Can they work together? NaruHina SasuSaku ShikaIno NejiTen
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,035 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/22/2007
We're Back! by sftballnaru999 reviews
Sequel to Akatsuki Cherry Blossom. What do you think? Title says it all. After Sakura and Sasuke defeat Itachi, they come back to Konoha to find some very interesting things have happened. Major: SasuSaku, Minor: NaruHina, ShikaIno, NejiTen.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,317 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/15/2007 - Published: 8/14/2007 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Love Me for Who I Am by i.death-chan reviews
Uchiha Sasuke and co, the royalty of Konoha Academy. Haruno Sakura and co, the misunderstood beauties. When the teachers decide to do a little matchmaking with the school, chaos ensues, among these 8 students. [SasuSaku, ShikaIno, NejiTen, NaruHina] DISCONTINUED
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,743 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 160 - Updated: 9/1/2014 - Published: 8/17/2007 - Sasuke U., Sakura H.
Fluffy As a Cloud And As Dark As the Midnight Sky by sasuke fanatic1 reviews
My very own Naruto drabbles! It has a lame name but I couldn't think of anything else. From fluff to angst to just plain kawaii! Pairings so far: SasuSaku, NaruHina, ShikaIno, and NejiTen. Sixth Drabble: SasuSaku
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,094 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 12/13/2005 - Published: 10/22/2005
Proper Young Ladies by lovingmylife reviews
Tenten Sakura Ino & hinata must learn to behave like proper young ladies for a new misson. Can they learn all the customs in just three days with distrations like boys new friends & people all critizing how they look? complete
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 32,633 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 10/26/2007 - Published: 7/16/2007 - Complete
Irresistible by Era-chan reviews
Set in AU where Sasuke did not betray Konoha & the characters are older. Four men have thoughts about their female counterparts. Pairings are: SasuSaku, ShikaIno, NejiTen, and NaruHina.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,339 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/6/2004 - Complete
The Greatest Justu EVER by Prunella reviews
The entire Konoha 12 are finally now accomplished jounins! But, their individual feelings for each other are still hidden...SOMETHING just HAS to happen, doesn't it? [NejiTen, SasuSaku, ShikaIno, mild NaruHina]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 992 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/18/2006
Konoha Love by Temhari reviews
Well there's a whole bunch of couples, hence the lame title. I'm trying to keep the characters as close to the manga as possible. I'd love some feedback so read!:D[shikaino][nejiten][naruhina][sasusaku] p.s i don't own Naruto.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,088 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/7/2006 - Published: 12/4/2006
Forgotten Immortal by SavorSweet reviews
I never knew a pain this hurtful, nor knew that I could forget. But I was proved wrong. When the last tear, the last memory, and the last love dropped on the cold concrete, so did I. NejiTen ShikaIno, NaruHina, SasuSaku.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,968 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/13/2008 - Published: 3/15/2007
Runaway Love by i.death-chan reviews
After a huge heartbreak, Sakura, Hinata, Tenten, and Ino mysteriously disappear. A couple years later, they come back and bring a huge surprise with them – whole new personalities, abilities, and… kids? [SasuSaku, NejiTen, ShikaIno, NaruHina] DISCONTINUED
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,181 - Reviews: 423 - Favs: 293 - Follows: 316 - Updated: 9/1/2014 - Published: 3/17/2007 - Sasuke U., Sakura H.
When She Arrived: The Story That Made Kuro Neko by Sakura-Chan555 reviews
Sakura's the new girl at Konoha Middle School and befriends Ino, Tenten, and Hinata the minute she gets there! She also gives Sasuke a crush. A lot happens this school year. Romance, pranks, and lots of music. SasuSaku, NaruHina, ShikaIno, NejiTen REVISIN
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,780 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 8/18/2007 - Published: 4/6/2007 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
Meadow Maidens Meet Money Making Men by Sakura-Chan555 reviews
Sakura and her friends are four meadow maidens that live in the meadow. When Sasuke and his friends find their meadow, do they fall head over heels for them? Or will the past repeat itself again? SasuSaku, NaruHina, ShikaIno, NejiTen
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 14,237 - Reviews: 160 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 8/13/2007 - Published: 4/17/2007 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
She called it WHAT? by Miyu-sama reviews
It has been relatively peaceful in the village of Konoha since Orochimaru was defeated and even Sasuke achieved his lifetime goal. So, what ace has Tsunade up her sleeves to torture or beloved ninjas? A festival? SasuSaku NejiTen NaruHina ShikaIno
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,625 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 5/11/2007 - Published: 4/23/2007 - Sasuke U., Sakura H.
Weak? As If! by Sakura-Chan555 reviews
Sakura and her friends overheard Sasuke and his friends talk about them and saying that they're weak. So Sakura and her friends go on a two year journey to get stronger. What challenges will they face? SasuSaku, NaruHina, ShikaIno, NejiTen REVISING
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,044 - Reviews: 135 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 8/21/2007 - Published: 4/29/2007 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
If only High School wasn't such a drag by Darkmoonphase reviews
It all started as a game. But very quickly, the game turned into a nightmare. Their brother is out of prison, the girls' brother is choosing sides between helping and destroying and they still have to go to school while waiting to know what happens next.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 30,797 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 3/12/2009 - Published: 7/8/2007 - Complete
Ai by Little Minamino reviews
A new year, a new chance. After being rejected once before, will Ichigo finally get the responce from Gaara that she's been wanting? Newest Addition: Gaara/Ichigo
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,416 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/21/2010 - Published: 7/17/2005 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
172 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »